<`~Drasyka's Goals~`> [85 Slayer + 95 Melees and some drops]

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few recent slayer tasks:

147 Aberrant Specters - ranarr x10/other various herbs, lava battlestaff, rune full helm x2, snapdragon seed/other various herb seeds.

151 Kalphites - (40 KQ - log on first page) 450 fires, 63 chaos, other various runes.

119 Cave Horrors - various herb seeds, ranarr x3, 45 natures, clue.

184 Basilisks - 30 laws, 135 natures, 975 waters, rune dagger, ranarr x4/other various herbs. ~85 Defence~

Clue from cave horrors:

07Apr07-01.png

And.. some recent levels:

07Apr07-05.png

07Apr07-18-1.png

Since both me and drum got kalphites for a slayer task we thought we'd get back together and slaughter some KQs.. and on trip 14 I ended up getting this:

I ended up keeping it and paying half to drum.. my first dragon drop from KQ. :) <3:

Also.. Drum taught me how to do Pyramid Plunder earlier.. and I couldn't believe my luck but I got this in the FIRST room on my fourth ever trip

Proof that my luck has been haxx0orreded aways from me :x

But tis interesting though how we both got our sceptors in after only 4 trips....

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Some recent levels:

89 MAGIC

07Apr08-00-1.png

69 PRAYER

07Apr08-01-1.png

70 PRAYER AND 109 COMBAT

07Apr08-02-1.png

66 CONSTRUCTION

07Apr08-16-1.png

67 CONSTRUCTION

07Apr08-19-1.png

Proof that my luck has been haxx0orreded aways from me \ :x

But tis interesting though how we both got our sceptors in after only 4 trips....

I only took some of it.. now just to get the rest.. >_>

^

:o!!

You must of haxxored to get all those levels so fast!

Now use tea and a crystal saw to get a dungeon!

Nah, the magic was 20k exp off.. the rest of the levels were super easy :P. Also.. I'm gonna get 70 construction and completely re-do my house so they'll be a dungeon soon enough. \'

mmm DKs, let's go again tommorow kthxbai

I love this farming fella even more now <3:<3:<3:

It took me ages to FINALLY BREAK THIS NUBBERS KQ DRY STREAK! but i finally helped him do it with that d2h :mrgreen:

NOW we can go dking again dras now that we can both get good loot. :mrgreen:

Drasy's unjinxed at dee kays w000t \' Cant wait for a daggy task now <3:

Sides i wanna get up woodcutting too...and i want a hawt dragon axe to do that with :XD:

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Grats on the ring, nice blog.

Btw, why do you do due DKing if safe spotting Rex? When I tryed it ages ago, did very well alone (Without a wealth(Silly me, as it was my first trip, took ring of life) got Axe and Warrior). Of course, if the rumours are right and it's been made harder to solo him, no problems with me.

Profins.png

specty.png

mmm DKs, let's go again tommorow kthxbai

I love this farming fella even more now <3:<3:<3:

It took me ages to FINALLY BREAK THIS NUBBERS KQ DRY STREAK! but i finally helped him do it with that d2h :mrgreen:

NOW we can go dking again dras now that we can both get good loot. :mrgreen:

Drasy's unjinxed at dee kays w000t \' Cant wait for a daggy task now <3:

Sides i wanna get up woodcutting too...and i want a hawt dragon axe to do that with :XD:

Let's hope all of my drop curses have been lifted.. I've been oddly lucky on stuff the past week or so.. :pray:. And yeah.. I realllllly want a zerker ring and dragon axe.. =P~

Grats on the ring, nice blog.

Btw, why do you do due DKing if safe spotting Rex? When I tryed it ages ago, did very well alone (Without a wealth(Silly me, as it was my first trip, took ring of life) got Axe and Warrior). Of course, if the rumours are right and it's been made harder to solo him, no problems with me.

Thanks! And I duo because it makes it a whole lot faster.. plus the company is nice :P . Don't get me wrong, I do fairly decent soloing but it seems ALOT easier with a partner. Plus the spinos have been pwning alot more lately which adds on to that..