Account 3rd Bday in a few days so rate me...

Title says it all really.

NOTE: I also have lederhosen top n bottom, d wc axe, sara prayer book, wc cape n hood and 1 more glory. I was jsut wearing them when I did screenie bank.

stats07.png

bank107.png

bank207.png

So ratings and any ideas what I should work on more?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Love your 99s <3:

You should get all stats 60+ Your almost there anyway, and it'll get you that nice 1700 total :)

rating 8.5/10 (9/10 if you get all stats 60+, 10/10 if you get all stas 60+ and get a wearable rare <3: )

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

Thanks for all the ratings so far, good to see I can still pull the high ratings for my account now I'm working twice as hard for my education

10/10 for an insanely large wardrobe of costumes lol (you must be female!!)

Someones a bit sexist! lol

Nah I'm male.

Alot of those costumes will vanish from my bank when I train my construction to build my costume room. Then I may actually have room for some more rare stuff

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

All Barrows = SEXY

10m cash pile = FTW

10/10 bank for your total lv - Just excellent stats + bank!

=D>

Hope ye get yer 99 fletching soon my friend. <3:

* ChanServ sets mode: +h Teh_Demi-God_Of_All_Nubs

<_ScOpeY_> A sad day in the history of irc

very very nice bank 8-) awesome 99s in woodcutting and fishing, very impressive too :shock:

i think after your 99 fletching, you should go for 99 firemaking :) but whatever you choose then good luck with it :)

Main Goal -->

[hide=]All Stats 70+ And...[/hide]

hashim1990.png

hashim1990.png

hashim1990.png

hashim1990.png

hashim1990.png

ooo thanks for the ideas of what 99s to get next

Plv6Dz6.jpg

awesome bank and stats 10/10

woah thanks!

Plv6Dz6.jpg

I turned three in November, and I am way behind you my friend. *I mainly focused on cash for the first year and a half of my playing time, i.e. merchanting wearable rares when they were 400k a piece*.

9/10.

sunshineef4.jpg

3,331st to 99 Fishing - 9-18-07 | 25,851st to 99 Cooking - 10-6-07

10/10 for both banks and stats. Huge achievements in getting the 3 99s. (Cooking as well because you most likely fishing them yourself)

Bank is full marks because of your full barrows, plus you are going to have so much space once you get that costume room :D

If you want, try and buy a rare but otherwise you are doing great. For next 99s for you to go for, I think do a skill that you particularly enjoy. Also try to get all skills 60 maybe 70+.

Well done, superb account. Any tips for getting 99 Fishing and Wc? :D

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

9.9/10

amazing bank and stats. the 99 fishing and wcing really catch my eye.

great barrows sets, nice cash pile. my only problem is with those stats and that bank, I would want to see a rare somewhere in there :P

10/10 if you get a rare ::'

polarbeardaveyz9.png

I puzzles me why some people are so fixated of the wearable rares.

I mean I personally don't see why I should wasted several mil on an item that isn't even going to benefit me in the gaining of xp.

I mean sure enchanted robes and the barrows sets etc at the time may of cost me in excess of 35mil, but they all give me an advantage in gaining combat xp.

I won;t be getting a rare anytime soon, I'd rather use such huge sums of cash on construction.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

lol nice over the top rating there =D> :thumbsup: :lol:

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Amazing stats and bank. 9.5/10 (other .5 once you arrange them barrow sets ). =D>.

Wtf?

They are arranged!

Each set is arranged helmet, weapon, body, legs

Going in the order Karils, Torags, Ahrims, Dharoks, Guthans, Veracs

How much more organised do you want?

Plv6Dz6.jpg