My guide to 3 iteming RC Pkers!

sirgudi

Hi,

I have recently found a way to make some serious cash without even skulling!

Pictures Coming Soon!

Items Other Than Armour:

Preferably some ancient magick runes

Teleblock runes

Food lobsters+

A DD (P++)

A dragon scimmy

super pots

teleport runes or a ring of life (maybe a teletab)

First Step:

Get yourself a mithril picaxe and some good magic defence bonus, i suggest ghostly robes because they are free and retreivable.

Second Step:

Weild Your picaxe and WALK up towards the zammy mage, if you're lucky, you will be maged.

If not hop worlds, also, aim for the worlds with 500-1400 people. RCers are attracted to the worlds with low amounts, therefore so are RC pkers.

Third Step:

Switch to your DD (P++), start your defence, attack and strength prayers.

After you have special attacked switch to your dragon scimmy, and carry on attacking.

The thing about RC pkers is that they don't usually carry much food, they are planning to attack people that will run or teleport.

They often bring up to 300k, with barely any food.

But beware, they may not onl mage, 90% of them will bring a DD (P++) and dragon scimmy, so watch yourself, and keep your hp high!

Please use, rate and comment on my guide!

Good Luck With PKing!

~~~Gudi~~~

Hi.

I would say in order to make a good guide get pictures and a decent layout!

People get bored easily of just reading and reading, make it a lil more attractive with pics

:)

ok just a recomendation as this is a good guide and i dont want to see it get deleted:

~ when you are listing the items at the beggining that are not amour you state the ancient magick runes as well as teleblock runes.. this may be a fault on your part but im guessing itsa misswording... you might want to condense this statement looking somthing overall like this:

Items Other Than Amour:

Preferably some ancient magick runes orteleblock runes

Food-Lobsters or higher

Dds (ddp++)

A Dragon Scimmy

Super Set

and Teleport runes or ring of life (possible teletab)

Currently taking a break from runescape, as i have learned there are many more important things in like thatn runescape.... but runescape will still be close to my heart through out my break

Good start, I use that way to kill them, if one of my firends pm'd me saying theres a rc pker out there I get out black d hide bronze pick and other items, bring about 5 tele blocks, 20 entangles, dds, whip, 1 mage short,1 p pot, 1 super attack and str, 100 rune arrows and rest sharks, when they tele block me I tele block them, once it dose that I hit on prayer entangle them use range spec, if they havn't bursted me yet I run twords them and use dds spec change to whip and start hitting, and entangle every so 6 hits with whip and before I ko them I say "Don't ever pker rcer again"

::' It worked 2-3 times

Good start, I use that way to kill them, if one of my firends pm'd me saying theres a rc pker out there I get out black d hide bronze pick and other items, bring about 5 tele blocks, 20 entangles, dds, whip, 1 mage short,1 p pot, 1 super attack and str, 100 rune arrows and rest sharks, when they tele block me I tele block them, once it dose that I hit on prayer entangle them use range spec, if they havn't bursted me yet I run twords them and use dds spec change to whip and start hitting, and entangle every so 6 hits with whip and before I ko them I say "Don't ever pker rcer again"

::' It worked 2-3 times

No offence sirgudi, but I found kid's post to be alot less... confusing. :-k Try explaining how to kill them more and include some pictures!

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

It's quite impossible to kill a rc pker in my eyes. If you ancient they tele, if you tb they run, if you tb and snare they will keep safing. the only way to kill is probably being able to attack faster and harder than they eat.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

It's quite impossible to kill a rc pker in my eyes. If you ancient they tele, if you tb they run, if you tb and snare they will keep safing. the only way to kill is probably being able to attack faster and harder than they eat.

Nope, I have killed/almost kill a fair few RC pkers.

If you dress in dhides they do think your rcing and will not be prepared.

7/10 for the guide as it doesnt have any pics and is a little vague.

Work on it a little and it will be a great guide.

Off the topic: the funniest thing I've seen while Pking the RC pkers, is a RC pker running to edgeville of shouting "I wasn't ready" while eating.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Thats the thing...they dont bring much food, and if they do bring some, its lobsters or less 9 times out of 10.

~~~Gudi~~~

P.S. I said i would be adding pics.

Seems like you have been adding lots of picture-less guides that are confusing and promising to add pictures. Maybe if you spent more time on your guide instead of creating new guides without thought then it would actually help us. Also you didn't include the fact that there are skeletons lurking in the wild so it is indeed actually very hard to pk them.

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Seems like you have been adding lots of picture-less guides that are confusing and promising to add pictures. Maybe if you spent more time on your guide instead of creating new guides without thought then it would actually help us. Also you didn't include the fact that there are skeletons lurking in the wild so it is indeed actually very hard to pk them.

i've taken your post into mind and made a new, hopefully popular guide!

pictures included!

~~~Gudi~~~