santa or mage skill cape?

kingb1ast

Skill Capes are becoming more popular, rares aren't... I think you should get Santa ::'

actually that makes a lot of sense, they will never be anymore people with santas then there is now, but everyone has a change of getting a skill cape.

Barrows drops: ahrims staff (2), karils coif, karils xbow, torags plate body, veracs helm.

well... I've read all your replies.

its true that a hacker could take my santa if i get that but ehh...

hard choice.

the idea of alching for a long time bores me to death.

by the way .. I've calculated how mcuh it costs alching yews and buying them at 580 each. I loose around 17 mil. Go to my blog if you want more info on the math.

yawn ..

I'm also thinking about in the future going for 99 hunter ,, cape looks hawt.

santa is what i think im going to go with.

newsig.jpg

loldfg.jpg An april fools joke

click for my mining blog

97% of teens eat cereal for breakfast. Stick this in your siggy if you eat waffles instead.

basing on what you are hearing, im guessing most, if not all of these people have never owned a santa in their life. having had 3 at one time and a skill cape, i think you should consider this. a santa is a hat, and a hat alone. yes, it shows wealthyness, but does a mage cape not do the same thing? also, with 99 mage, you not only look rich, but you also look strong. a santa adds +0 to all stats, while getting a mage cape will get you ice barrage/vengence/ect. mage capes show all a santa is and more. santas are hats. skill capes are a cape, and a skill at 99.

but, watever you choose make sure it is wat YOU want, not what others want.

1-800slayer.png

Retired after 2 accounts and 8 years of scapin...2 accounts over 2,000 total...may my life rest in peace

Brawl Code:5327-0581-3706

just go with the santa :)

Mage will go up by itself eventually, I have gained many mage lvls since 85 without specially training for them, I am magic 95 now and the only lvls I really trained for were like 90, so I could use potted barrage, and 92 93 and 94 because I couldn't wait to do it without pot XD but then afterwards 95 just popped up when I teled to fally one day :o

and yeah, santas would go up in price and later on you can buy several skill capes for that money :)

i'd say santa because a skill cape people bug you for emote because they know you can do something special. a santa you can't so you get the same amount of respect, just no bugging.

sonerohi.gifimage,p0wn,orange,lblue.png

i'd say santa because a skill cape people bug you for emote because they know you can do something special. a santa you can't so you get the same amount of respect, just no bugging.

wow ... I'm really confused.

what soner said makes sense to me gut the part about getting scammed makes equal sence. I'm so confuzled!

newsig.jpg

loldfg.jpg An april fools joke

click for my mining blog

97% of teens eat cereal for breakfast. Stick this in your siggy if you eat waffles instead.

I say Santa's there going up in price, after A while they'll be quite high. Then you can make your decision to get 99 mage after selling a santa at a good high price.

Remember ~ Nothing Is Impossible - Lonk41

My Blog :)

Consider this: Does a santa come with an emote? :-s

Think, Will you ever get bored of the emote, and being asked to do it :)

I say Santa's there going up in price, after A while they'll be quite high. Then you can make your decision to get 99 mage after selling a santa at a good high price.

Good Point, Wait long enough and you can get both lol 8-)

newscape300x50qz7.gif

take the cape,

and besides, would people be commenting on your santa or a the cape?

aswell, the cape shows you achieved something with added bonus but santa, its a hat showing that you have money.

and, if you went to f2p lumbridge, how many n00bs will follow you saying ''z0mg, nice skillcap3'' or ''Ha><, y0u Hav a Santa!!!!1!''.

Hey i should try that :twisted:

1150+ total, 151 questpoints and 76 combat.. is it good? Plz pm me for your thoughts.

untitled6kv7.gif

Join the campaign for more F2P Bank space!

buy the santa and merch muahahaha merchenting with rares then if your a good mercher you could get cape and santa depends how much your commited

go and crawl in a corner. its because of you that everything in RS is going down in prices due to stupid merchants. GET MAGE CAPE!!!

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg