Dragon Large?

Rebornone

I'm pretty sure they won't release full dragon. (plate,kite, and large).

For the main reason that it's... different (if you want to use that word).

Making it as a full set would make it seem like just another regular set of armor.

In my opinion, I hope they don't make it a full set - I like the different aspects of it...

Screenshots10-16-2007-100108AM11-10.png

im pretty sure they have already released d full helm just it has no bonuses and is called red h'ween mask (think about it, its exactly how id imagine d full helm)

anyway i hope they never realease full d cause chain is one of the hotest armours in the game and if they release a plate no one will think its cool or worthwhile getting.

stupid forums lost my dragon count , well atleast i know i got a d chain from a dusty!

99 Fletch, Late 06

99 Mage, late 07

99 Strength, 29th June 08

99 Hitpoints, 21st August 08

130/138 cmb

sooo close

I think they used chain and med helm because there more ranger friendly than full helm and plate body, shold a ranger wish to use dragon items.

Yeah, because Jagex has always been fair to the rangers.....

(I'm not trying to start a class war here. Just pointing that out.)

Cowmasta13.png

I think they used chain and med helm because there more ranger friendly than full helm and plate body, shold a ranger wish to use dragon items.

Yeah, because Jagex has always been fair to the rangers.....

(I'm not trying to start a class war here. Just pointing that out.)

It's good that Jagex is fair with all classes, a lot of rpg/mmorpg focus more on melee and makes other features pointless.

lor%20sien.gif

lor%20sien.gif

lor%20sien.gif

I don't think they will either because, as someone else said..

Once upon a time, there was a legendary warrior with full dragon but he died in the wilderness. His three most valuable items, dragon large, kite and plate were lost forever. Fin

Now it doesn't make too much sense because legs are worth more than the large, but let's go with it.

icecube7.jpeg

The dragon items now exists, are good enough for me. I wouldn't even want dragon plates, kites or full helms. But this is just my opinion.. ;)

Only thing they could raise dragon items bonuses a little, because they're so much more worth than rune items (but not too big difference).

u5zhkTY.gif

In my opinion there should never be platebodies or full helms or kites.

They are excellent as chains, meds and square shields.

Dragon differs more than just the color of other metal armors and making kites, full helms and platebodies would just blow the idea. :-s

Retired

Ex-E174

Ex-Venqeance

[Ex-Tha Familia3]

If they release full full dragon armour, they might as well release dragon ores, dragon pickaxes, dragon boots, dragon hammers, make skills go beyond 99 to allow the dragon bars to be smithed. but first, you must use your level 110 smithing to smith a dragon anvil.

no, I don't think it will ever happen.

boratto.jpg

I dont think more dragon armour should be released, but there are certain wepons that have been overlooked, namely warhammers and short swords. True these are raely used, but it would be nice to see dragon versions.

GF TIF.

9 November 2006 - 22 January 2008, when I could no longer stand the painted turd that is the Tip.It community. Only posting in rants.

Most people don't know that the Dragon armour came from another realm (the one Zaros and Zamorak came from) and that they possbily don't have plates or helms...

ask Zeke the scimitar seller in al kharid about a d scim, and he tells you that monkeys make them. if monkeys in gielinor make scimmis, why wouldnt monkeys (or other creatures!) make dragon armor?

mitsubishi64.jpeg

Click my main sig to see my fakes :D

Proud to be Mexican, yay!

It probably never will.

Unless lots of people riot and force Jagex to implement one. :?

The second statement will happen eventually. We all know how bloody greedy 99% of Runescape is, they'll grow tired of those dragon chains, mediums, and square shields rather soon. Therefore Jagex will be "forced" to create the rest of the dragon set.

They can't keep coming up with these lame quests and updates forever you know. Eventually they'll have to release it, no matter what they once said.

im f2p but i really doubt not having full dragon is that big of a problem, thats kinda what makes it so special, 1337 armor yet its only got the chain med and square, i mean when u get onto members, do u see every1 whining about dragon? so jagex will probabably never add on other dragon parts

ironmdefault,demon%20x%20lord.gif

pure:demon_x_king