I DIED WITH MY EASTER CHICKEN SUIT ! ! !

omid_birgani

As Diango for a replacement in draynor. I believe he replaces every droped item from yo-yo on, and maybe the sickle, but I don't know about that one. I'm sure it's yo-yo on, that's much is for sure.

OhioState.jpg

The GES, the only clan ruled by a Goat.

"How did it start? I mean, did one kid just yell out lets have sex!""

As Diango for a replacement in draynor. I believe he replaces every dropped item from yo-yo on, and maybe the sickle, but I don't know about that one. I'm sure it's yo-yo on, that's much is for sure.

No, Diango does not return a sickle. I am assuming it's members but I don't think that's a holiday event. Diango also returns your easter ring, from easter of 06, and the Christmas clothing

Nairb168.gif

Retired from runescape. I will be on every now and then though. :)

As Diango for a replacement in draynor. I believe he replaces every dropped item from yo-yo on, and maybe the sickle, but I don't know about that one. I'm sure it's yo-yo on, that's much is for sure.

No, Diango does not return a sickle. I am assuming it's members but I don't think that's a holiday event. Diango also returns your easter ring, from easter of 06, and the Christmas clothing

I think he means the scythe, I thought you get it back in varrcok cloths shop

you get scythe from the general store guy and the bunny ears at the clothe shop

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

yea, the [Caution: Jagex Rule Violation] and bunny ears you can get at varrock clothes shop (the same place you go to exchange frog tokens) and yo-yo to present day holiday items you can get from diango, who is in draynor village.

also, no the [Caution: Jagex Rule Violation] is NOT a members only item, the ONLY members only holiday item i am aware of is the wintumber tree given our in the christmas 2006 event by shanty paws, and this was in adition to the reindeer hat that both f2p and p2p got.

dragonmrune,doom%20demon00.gif

how ironic, the chicken suit is the most useful costume becuase it makes your 'flap' emote better. it's the only costume that actually does something!!! although it doesnt look that good, its still the only costume that's useful...

Agreed. The only 'usefull'suit is also butt ugly. There are only 2 occasions I would wear even part of the suit. 1. An ugly coustume party, 2. A crazy costume party where it would make up part of the outfit. Don't get me wrong though, Im veary gratefull to Jagex for all the holiday events, but it's still ugly.

yea, the [Caution: Jagex Rule Violation] ... you can get at varrock clothes shop ...

Diango also does the Scythe now.

I always went to Thessalia in the Varrock clothes store to get it back

but now Diango offers it back as well. It's probably in both places now.

Kinda surprised me when I saw it in his list.

also, no the [Caution: Jagex Rule Violation] is NOT a members only item...

Yeah, Scythe was available to all players.