magekillr

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm.... i'd like to fly!:thumbsup:

actually i want to be the worlds best athlete..... :P

Rip, you unlucky 33

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâë{}{ (fishing) ----|| (smithing) o---->(Crafting) ;-)

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

Oh,[cabbage]

I'll keep mine simple. The ability to not freak out while speaking to a large group.

I can't think of anything else now, but I know if I wasn't nervous in those situations...My grades would be higher.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Guitar really well, i can play. But my fingers are not fast enough for brilliance.

Not everyone is a shredder, myself included. :D I wouldn't mind being an uber fast shredder, but I'm pretty content with where I am with the instrument right now, after 5 years. I'll always keep learning, of course.

Anything extremely musical/sports.

Hearing stories about those people that have the ability to just watch a person play an instrument and then pick it up and play it well makes me jealous. If I could get good enough with the guitar, it would be a nonstop track of "Ocean" by John Butler Trio (Amazing instrumental, youtube it or something, it's different every time though)

For the lazy, I would always have to play atleast some of the best parts of this version of Ocean every time I picked up la geetar.

Linky link. Kind of soft.

You rule, mate. I had the absolute pleasure and privalege of seeing this man and his band play in Brisbane, Australia on Sunday, December 11th, 2005. Incredible. :)

my chemistry partner plays a 6 string base... :twisted:

Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.

George S. Patton

1242631666.png

I'd like to be multilingal... English, Spanish, French, German and Japanese...

DAMNIT! Thought I would be the first to post that one, but yeah, I'd love to be fluent in every language. I'm learning Mandarin at the moment, I'd absolutely love to be fluent in that, slowly but surely I'll get there :P

Oh yeah, that too.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

I'd like to be multilingal... English, Spanish, French, German and Japanese...

DAMNIT! Thought I would be the first to post that one, but yeah, I'd love to be fluent in every language. I'm learning Mandarin at the moment, I'd absolutely love to be fluent in that, slowly but surely I'll get there :P

Then your mind would implode from all the different languages fighting to get control o_O.

Lol hmm, true say, never thought of that. Maybe I just develop great brain capacity for being able to deal with that, along with the languages? Lol nah I'm chatting.

Maybe just spanish and mandarin then. I could go most places with those and English, and get by.

Oh by the way, on the subject of photographic memory. I have close to it I think?, I can read off images of pages of books from my head. School used to think I was cheating in exams, but it's just because of when I read it off the image my mind has created, everything comes word for word the same as the text book. But the time taken to get that picture into my head takes a while, it isn't instant. I never learnt the meaning of things, just remembered the page, after remembering the page layout, I can just read the words off it.

657757fr7.png

SHH HUT YUH MUH. DERKHED.

sel-confidence would be nice :cry:

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

Alchemy-with-no-questions-asked-about-how-you-got-the-gold

Alchemy Fullmetal style 8-) .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I'm tempted to say picking the right lottery numbers, but that would just be silly. *nodnod*

I would like to be able to draw, or possibly swim. I've never been particularly good at either of them but I enjoy them both. (I am getting better at swimming though. ::')

c_china_gymnasts.jpg

Contortionism, just cause its fun to freak people out.

meh, i can't do it that much, but it really IS fun to freak people out by accidently doing a stretch or something that's messed up to most people :lol:

I'd like to be more organized perhaps and have a talent to stay focused and not procrastinate. I'd write more, but...ya know, things to do.

:uhh:

c_china_gymnasts.jpg

Contortionism, just cause its fun to freak people out.

meh, i can't do it that much, but it really IS fun to freak people out by accidently doing a stretch or something that's messed up to most people :lol:

Yeah, I know what you mean, I'm pretty flexible too, but I could never be a contortionist.

I loved freaking out people while doing stretches in Tae Kwon Do lol.

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~