How often does this happen...OMG ("FireCape")

Hello everyone.. today i was going to make my second try to get fire cape, i managed to kill all monsters before boss..i was very happy...until i saw a yellow text in the left cornor(UPDATE), just watch:

firecapebossomgmy9.png

i tried one more time, but at the 58th round i forgot pray so the 360 killed me pretty fast..i think this is maximal unluck, isn't it? if the text would have apperd on the screen one minute earlier i would have been able to log out but now i couldn't..

Please tell me what you think about it...

xboxingzdr8.jpg

Stats on F2p 30 def pure:

40 Attack, 54 Strength, 30 Defence, 1 Pray, 1 Magic, 1 Range

GUY! omg.... wow, how much would that suck! SORRY MAN when i was reading, then the yellow text appeard... i was like... so youi founf jad... then i scolled, and say system update,and was like, awe man! noooooooooooo OMG

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

GUY! omg.... wow, how much would that suck! SORRY MAN when i was reading, then the yellow text appeard... i was like... so youi founf jad... then i scolled, and say system update,and was like, awe man! noooooooooooo OMG

I saw the 702 and i thought whats bad about that, then did the same. You also had full prayer, what a waste of prayer pots...

Luck be a Lady

I saw the 702 and i thought whats bad about that, then did the same. You also had full prayer, what a waste of prayer pots...

waist of pray pots?

1. i used super restore..

2. i had like 15 of em left..i would have killed him easy..

xboxingzdr8.jpg

waist of pray pots?

Easily? I had 12 Super restores and 5 Brews left when i got to him, mucked up pray and he hit me... You think killing him is easy? :roll:

waist of pray pots?

Easily? I had 12 Super restores and 5 Brews left when i got to him, mucked up pray and he hit me... You think killing him is easy? :roll:

not very easy but it's not hard ^^ i hitted him to half hp in 2 minutes then i walked behind the wall and took the screenshot..

xboxingzdr8.jpg

Woah! All that time and effort wasted, shoddy luck.

Look on the brightside though, it'll be all the sweeter when you do get it :mrgreen:

Haha ya that's true :) ill go try to get it later ^^

xboxingzdr8.jpg

lucky your not am emo or we would have a serious problem on our hand :shock: anyway good luck for next time!!

I think the problem would be on his hands :wink: . And that sucks dude (but I bet you'll be laughing at it 10 years later 8-) )

NOW: :x :wall: #-o

LATER: :lol: :oops: :XD:

and to the guy below me, my post couldn't have been .1 second faster than yours. :shock:

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

Wow thats bad, are you sure it didnt appear though? You might of been too into the 360s and didnt realise it there?

directly when the guy said: okey now the boss, or somthing..the update text appeard.. if it would have appeard one minute earlier i would have been able to log off and continue after update.. ^^ unlucky but true..

xboxingzdr8.jpg

We all know what the moral of this story is: Dont do anything on a monday, when they may release an update...

(no work for me :-w

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

We all know what the moral of this story is: Dont do anything on a monday, when they may release an update...

(no work for me :-w

Sorry but it was Tuesday :P and the time was 2pm ^^

xboxingzdr8.jpg

:shock: like a poster before me i thoughyou mean jad yellow writing ,

then i saw "system update 00:03

that is one of the most unlucky things i have seen in rs :wall:

better luck next time :wink:

~hugo

wow that must have sucked so bad.. :-s

im gonna try get mine maybe later... i think its very stressfull...

1135127668459c038738feavy8.gif

capeachievestrks8.gif<>26 april 2007

*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè) ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâô (ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*RaceThunder

:shock: like a poster before me i thoughyou mean jad yellow writing ,

then i saw "system update 00:03

that is one of the most unlucky things i have seen in rs :wall:

better luck next time :wink:

~hugo

i may edit the first reply so people understand :P

xboxingzdr8.jpg