how old do you think your character is?

ixfd64

Plan to become a member soon, might have a little look at classic again :)

I hope you can still get in. Jagex changed their rules about "Member Access to RS Classic" so that there is a time limit as to how long you can be away before you would lose access. :( (The only reason I know about this is because I read the RuneScape News.)

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

I've been playing almost since the beginning, and always on my current account. Don't know when I created it though... I asked Jagex but they don't want to give out that information "because it's information I can sell my account with"...

Yeah right, like if that has ANY relevance to what an account can be sold for online -.-

Meh.. Jagex..

• 3 weeks later...

i played around 2000-3000 hours... but i cant remember on what accounts...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Lmao, if they do I hope they don't make it public...meaning you have to type your username and password. I wouldn't want people to know how long I have played since the year previously before last year was awful for me. I had basically almost no life (my opinion) and got basically nothing done. It was about 6 hours a day and about 10 on weekends :wall:

It was due to the fact that I passed my courses too early that year and had nothing to do while my gf was stuck with studying her butt off.

99 Fletch~~99 WC~~79/81 Fishing

87/94 Magic~~84 Range

Etha! Saradomin Forever~CW

CB: 107 Total: 1788+

ON BREAK

• 2 weeks later...

never heard of it, but i can see why they would take it away

it kinda barges into ppls lives and reveals how dedicated they are to the game-it could give them a bad image as a no-lifer or sumthing

-i mean, wouldnt u be more impressed with 2077 total, rather than 10k hours of playtime?

well to answer the question, id say ive played about 20 minutes a day averaged out over a few years, so probably about 500'ish hrs total, this is a really rough estimate, ive quit rs for a few months at a time, and no-lifed it for almost a full day, id say give or take up to 1k hours

ironmdefault,demon%20x%20lord.gif

pure:demon_x_king

last time i asked i had played 121 days... that was probably 2003 end, but now jagex don't have the info of first year players anymore so can't ask again :( (a friend of mine, sir elliott had played 2 days longer, but i probably beat him soon after) oh and bauke, they wouldn't have info when you started either if it was in 2001, not anymore that is

i dont wanna know :P but if i must make an estimate i think 300-500 because i sometimes just stand for an hour at the same spot just chatting

sig312.png

angel2w.gif