Taxes, Taxes, Taxes.......

snakebite420

I apparently heard that there is no law regarding tax in America, and people have been offered up to $50,000 to find the law. The government says that it will not tell the people the law regarding income tax! So if you are punished for not paying tax then you are infact not breaking any law. Nor do you have any legal obligation to pay it.

Who's got the guts to take that risk then :lol:

My dad being a tax-related person he does all my tax things for me - but its darn irritating when you get emergency taxed at a new job <.< but the rebate is nice.

I apparently heard that there is no law regarding tax in America, and people have been offered up to $50,000 to find the law. The government says that it will not tell the people the law regarding income tax! So if you are punished for not paying tax then you are infact not breaking any law. Nor do you have any legal obligation to pay it.

I'll keep that in mind while the IRS is seizing all my assets and knowing im contributing absolutely nothing to the school system, roads, police, firefighters, etc... lol

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

That story is as BS as the following picture, Satenza.

cowpat340.jpg

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Ohhh If its on the intarweb it MUST be true!

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Ohhh If its on the intarweb it MUST be true!

Do you have any argument against what I said minus ignorance?

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Legal obligation or not, unless you own a forest and live off whatever you can find in it (and have no children in school and never leave your forest), aren't you morally obliged to pay tax.

Why is 'common sense' so named, when there is so little of it about?

Welcome to puberty, we've been expecting you.

newsighq9.jpg

The people that run those websites are imbeciles. Just look at the other pages on their sites. I don't feel that I should have to construct a detailed argument when those websites are so clearly so worthless.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Legal obligation or not, unless you own a forest and live off whatever you can find in it (and have no children in school and never leave your forest), aren't you morally obliged to pay tax.

I agree on the principle of fairness, thats beside the point. Punishing someone for not paying income tax remains illegal and against the law, as there is no law.

Signature3.gif

The people that run those websites are imbeciles. Just look at the other pages on their sites. I don't feel that I should have to construct a detailed argument when those websites are so clearly so worthless.

What other pages on smartvoter.org make it less credible? Why is an article written by a californian laywer not a credible article on the subject of law which he has spent 25 years researching?

Signature3.gif

If we ignore for a moment the fact that those sites don't actually provde any evidence ill post a few more links to the TruthUSA site and let the people of tipit decide.

http://www.truthusa.org/articles/gay/index.htm - Articles against the "Gay agenda" basicly anti rights for homosexuals

http://www.truthusa.org/intelligence/abortion.htm - basicly claims that "abotionists" also also child molesters.

http://www.truthusa.org/op/9-11/index.htm - and of course hes another 9/11 conspiracy loony, you can tell a mile off

If you ask me he's spent the last 20 years researching with his eyes closed and his fingers in his ears going "na na na i cant hear you".

So flame me if you like blah blah i'm arrogant etc I don't care. At the end of the day I am right and you (and these idiots whos sites you linked to) are wrong.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

I agree on the principle of fairness, thats beside the point. Punishing someone for not paying income tax remains illegal and against the law, as there is no law.

Actually you "apparently heard" there is no law - whatever that means... And if there is, in fact, a law against paying your taxes, you are now guilty of inciting people to break that law. Be careful what you say and where you say it. I live in England (George Orwell's 'Big Brother' state come true) so I should know.

Why is 'common sense' so named, when there is so little of it about?

Welcome to puberty, we've been expecting you.

newsighq9.jpg

If we ignore for a moment the fact that those sites don't actually provde any evidence ill post a few more links to the TruthUSA site and let the people of tipit decide.

http://www.truthusa.org/articles/gay/index.htm - Articles against the "Gay agenda" basicly anti rights for homosexuals

http://www.truthusa.org/intelligence/abortion.htm - basicly claims that "abotionists" also also child molesters.

http://www.truthusa.org/op/9-11/index.htm - and of course hes another 9/11 conspiracy loony, you can tell a mile off

If you ask me he's spent the last 20 years researching with his eyes closed and his fingers in his ears going "na na na i cant hear you".

So flame me if you like blah blah i'm arrogant etc I don't care. At the end of the day I am right and you (and these idiots whos sites you linked to) are wrong.

I'm not talking about truth USA, im talking about the other link I provided, truthusa is clearly a wacko site.

As I said before

What other pages on smartvoter.org make it less credible? Why is an article written by a californian laywer not a credible article on the subject of law which he has spent 25 years researching?

Or find the law for me. If not then quit being so ignorant when you have no foot to stand on other than attacking people who made the arguments. Which as i'm sure you know is the worst type of argument.

Signature3.gif

If you knew that the TruthUSA site was BS then why post it? Or were you hoping that p[people wouldn't delve a little deeper and just accept what you were saying as gospel?

The other website isn't any better and doesn't actually provide any real information other than speculation. Most of the links do not work either, and the page is almost 10 years out of date.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

If you knew that the TruthUSA site was BS then why post it? Or were you hoping that p[people wouldn't delve a little deeper and just accept what you were saying as gospel?

The other website isn't any better and doesn't actually provide any real information other than speculation. Most of the links do not work either, and the page is almost 10 years out of date.

Here then, a documentary of someone attempting to find out whether the law actually exists or not.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 7175242198

Signature3.gif

Please can you stop keeping throwing more rubbish links at my face and explain why you have posted the previous ones first while their claims are unfounded.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

This documentary clearly shows they are founded. Would you stop being so ignorant in the first place to do zero research on anything and then claim you're right and I'm wrong when you clearly don't have a clue on the subject?

Signature3.gif

I filed my taxes for the first time this year. I just had a local place do it for me. They fill everything out, and mail it in. Nice and simple.

I'm only getting $130 back because I only worked for like 2 months last year. :x

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

*points and laughs at everyone*

QATAR DON'T GOT TAXES!

Do you speak Arabic? Can you write the Arabic script? (Like this) -----> ÃÆÃÅÃâïÃÆââ¢Ãâ¹Ã¢â¬Â ÃÆââ¢Ã¢ââ¬Ã¾ÃÆÃÅÃâé ÃÆââ¢Ã¢ââ¬Ã¡ÃÆÃÅÃâ÷ÃÆÃÅÃâñ

No, I don't do taxes.

Yes I can speak, read, and write Arabic. That says " Dowlet Qatar " State of Qatar.