Ice Wars!! - The sequal - June 10'th

Guest Toshiba23

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for kicks and giggles here is my maging set up that i will be using for the day..also 1000 barrage casts...man this is going to be a fun day. Me and tosh will be almost identical...cept i will have dark gloves and he will have infinity gloves

07may08191029na7.png

mynocksigcopyvg8.gif

Just for kicks and giggles here is my maging set up that i will be using for the day..also 1000 barrage casts...man this is going to be a fun day. Me and tosh will be almost identical...cept i will have dark gloves and he will have infinity gloves

07may08191029na7.png

*cough* you can't wear helms and capes. *cough*

but yea.. consider me to be there. :) add me in-game toshiba.

night_of_arc.gif

i know you cant wear helms and capes in game..if you notice i dident say castle wars gear...its maging gear ;) hehe..gota watch the wording and when i say for the day..i personaly will prolly go to fight pits also...sooo yea

mynocksigcopyvg8.gif

If I get members back by May 20th then I'll burst with you guys. If not then you guys are welcome to come to a cw party I'm having for getting mems back after months. I'll have a post here on it when the time comes.

wingy77.png

To get in her you need a lockpick...

Wait for it, wait for it..Bow chicka bow wow!

Guest Toshiba23
If I get members back by May 20th then I'll burst with you guys. If not then you guys are welcome to come to a cw party I'm having for getting mems back after months. I'll have a post here on it when the time comes.

K, cool wingy

Hehe it'll sure be amazing, I'll try and get as many friends as I can to go :D.

you know what we could also do? Clean all pits worlds :lol: can do that with 2 people but with many more people it'd be just amazing :)

sig4ej9.jpg

no tẻ̮̱̉o boca pa te xupar los cojones

Vold failed spanish class. I love Vold.

Hehe it'll sure be amazing, I'll try and get as many friends as I can to go :D.

you know what we could also do? Clean all pits worlds :lol: can do that with 2 people but with many more people it'd be just amazing :)

hmm... i do need to become champion of the pits some time for the hard part of the achievement diary :-w

consider it plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz

<3:

night_of_arc.gif

Guest Toshiba23

lol arc... me and mynock were thinking about that too :)

We're trying to round up people to as much as possible... tell any friends u want, even if they don't want to mage. lets just have a turnout.

ill come just to see myself die in 3 secs

i only have 38 mage atm

my old rs account was called simpson go it was hacked when my comp was down and when i got it fixed i found out that the hackers used it for scamming

I H8 SCAMMERS!!!!!!