Ice Wars!! - The sequal - June 10'th

Guest Toshiba23

i have to go after the third game... which is now... in that last game you probably saw me say: taste yugun! i'm delicious! a lot cuz i learned about vengeance! :twisted:

misterxsiggyzs8.jpg

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had my 94 mage party today and was planning to come to this event after, was really looking forward to it. But then i had to go out >_<

Oh well i can't wait for the next Ice Wars and ofcourse i will be barraging :D

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

yugun wrote:

screenies and video link please...

i forgot to take screenies...working on the vid...put it up like..tomorrow or something...got 2 cw games worth the footage to go through...

which 2 games... please use the third game... *crosses fingers* and... where are you going to put the video?

misterxsiggyzs8.jpg

yugun wrote:

screenies and video link please...

i forgot to take screenies...working on the vid...put it up like..tomorrow or something...got 2 cw games worth the footage to go through...

which 2 games... please use the third game... *crosses fingers* and... where are you going to put the video?

sadly i did not record the 3rd game..i only got the 1st and 2nd... tosh wasent in the 3rd, and as iam bad at keeping events together by myself i figured ice wars was over....

mynocksigcopyvg8.gif

I can blitz....am I welcome? :cry:

EDIT: Oh, it's over. :boohoo: Hose another one please?

there will be another one hosted during the summer, mine and tosh's schedules are unsure at the moment so the exact date has yet to be fixed keep in tune =) oh and as for my vid....i havent had time to work on it...so yea..i dont know if ill get it done or not

mynocksigcopyvg8.gif

WHERE's the VIDEO???Sorry, I just can't find it on youtube and i'm impatient... :twisted: :evil: :shock: :cry: :-k :wink: :roll: :mrgreen: :pray:

misterxsiggyzs8.jpg