I'm hungry

Guest XplsvBam

Guest XplsvBam

I was just wondering if everyone else here loses weight because their parents don't stock up on food? I beg my mom everyday for food and she wont get any.

We have no flour.

We have no bread.

We have no meat.

We have no imitation meat.

We have hundreds of cans of cambells mmm mmm good soup and thats it.

I ask this question every day to my mom, the answer is always the same.

"whats for dinner?"

"chicken"

"what kind of chicken?"

"baked chicken"

We eat baked chicken, BAKED chicken. No sauce whatsoever.

"Mom why do you like baked chicken so much?"

"Because its good for you"

"Don't you ever get bored of it?"

"no".

I look forward to the cafeteria food in college, at least I will have a variety.

Don't worry, I survive because I eat at my girlfriends house.

Guest XplsvBam
im hungry all the time, i completely wreck my work schedule just to eat some food...im gone up well over from 131 to 160+ now during my freshman year. -.-
Lucky, I went the other weigh during freshman year, lost 30 pounds. Come to think of it I probably would be alot taller now if my parents fed me. 5"8' is a [bleep]. I struggle to not go below 145. I had a dream once of weighing 170. Thats not going to happen.

Most of the time you are not hungry but actually thirsty or sometimes just bored

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Why don't you just go to the store yourself? Or why don't you just stock up on food at the cafeteria at your high school? :P

We never have anything to snack on, mostly because we eat all of it within a day or two of one it's bought.

Guest XplsvBam
Most of the time you are not hungry but actually thirsty or sometimes just bored
Actually I am both right now. Thirsty and incredibly bored.

But now don't tell me I'm not hungry.

I worked all day then played a lacrosse game (we won if anyone was interested :anxious: )

I'm really good at controlling my appetite, I could stop thinking about eating. The only problem is I don't like being skinny. Most people complain about not being able to gain weight, I can do it, if I can get some food.

I can feel my insides eating each other.

Got a couple of eggs? Could do an omelette or scrambled eggs?

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

my school has a tendacy to serve loads of chicken...gets annoying.

Anyyway, that sounds boring...and i feel quite sorry for you. I don't really think only eating chicken will help necessarly, and it could hurt you due to a lack of diversity in your diet :shock: you can eat some other stuff and just exercise it off as well. But again, i don't know what i'd do if i had chicken every night..

Guest XplsvBam
Got a couple of eggs? Could do an omelette or scrambled eggs?
I just discovered eggs a couple of weeks ago actually. Food we actual had!!! yay.

Nope, she doesn't buy eggs anymore.

Guest XplsvBam
Too lazy to cook, and I'm bored so I'm hungry, and my dinner is never adequate. I don't eat lunch nor breakfast on top of that. But I don't loose weight, more-so I gain weight.
You gain weight? you lucky man.

I feel bad when I eat at my girlfriends house. I don't think they have ever seen a human that could eat as much as I can.

oo so true!! come to think of it i dont think ive ever been hungry.

and i always eat all the snacks and stuff with a few days.

anyways i eat way too much, but im not guna change that, so i just does tons of exersize, it works for me. except when i get to summer, and all my clubs and things are off for a month of two, but i never get hungry when im hot so that sort itself out!!! :thumbsup:

Yes. It used to get so bad that I literally had to smuggle food into the house. But now I can't even do that since the grocery store a few blocks away went out of business (and for anyone wondering, I do not yet have my license and there is no train/bus/etc in my town that I could take to and from the nearest store).

My mother is a huge health freak. She once claimed that she read in the newspaper that bread was bad for you. What happened? She stopped buying bread for a few weeks (goodbye sandwiches, cinnamon toast, etc) until my father could convince her otherwise.

Not only do we not have food at home, but I hate the cafeteria food at my school. At one point, I couldn't eat breakfast (unless I wanted herbs, spices or vegetables) so I was really only eating one meal a day (dinner) and the occasional 'okay' lunch at school. It pained my father to see me go breakfast-less, so he eventually started sneaking cereal into the house for me.

And now I've decided to stop because I could go on for hours ::'

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Guest XplsvBam
Yes. It used to get so bad that I literally had to smuggle food into the house. But now I can't even do that since the grocery store a few blocks away went out of business (and for anyone wondering, I do not yet have my license and there is no train/bus/etc in my town that I could take to and from the nearest store).

My mother is a huge health freak. She once claimed that she read in the newspaper that bread was bad for you. What happened? She stopped buying bread for a few weeks (goodbye sandwiches, cinnamon toast, etc) until my father could convince her otherwise.

Not only do we not have food at home, but I hate the cafeteria food at my school. At one point, I couldn't eat breakfast (unless I wanted herbs, spices or vegetables) so I was really only eating one meal a day (dinner) and the occasional 'okay' lunch at school. It pained my father to see me go breakfast-less, so he eventually started sneaking cereal into the house for me.

And now I've decided to stop because I could go on for hours ::'

Could you father smuggle cereal into my house? Please?

Guest XplsvBam
Thats the ONLY food in your house?! chicken?
and Campbell's Soup. MMM mmm good.

Its a shame I can't eat soup without having a sandwich or some sort of complementary food with it.

man. all we ever have is rice and steamed veggies. :wall:

aleast i've always got some loose change... don't think i can go a day without my jumbo mr.big. power food eh?

Rip, you unlucky 33

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâë{}{ (fishing) ----|| (smithing) o---->(Crafting) ;-)

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

Oh,[cabbage]

I have food around here...the only problem is getting *healthy* food, because it's more expensive than anything else.

As in I can eat dinner for $1.50 if I have an instant noodle dish, or I can pay for chicken, green beans... Basically any meat and vegetables.

So I end up eating a lot of pasta. Luckily, my mom buys ensure so I drink one or two of those per day to help out.

But tbh I don't really get hungry...I can have a 200 calorie ensure in the morning and not be hungry until near dinner time (unless I'm running track, in which case I'll eat two dinners per night when I get home).

I guess it's a blessing...I won't be getting fat. Even if I do end up seeing that stomach go out even a little then I'd cut my eating right away. Unlike some people I have some self-control.

Runescape Name: "unbug07"

sunsig6yg.png

Expand your mind.

We never have anything to snack on, mostly because we eat all of it within a day or two of one it's bought.
Hah, same here. #-o

Just go to a friends house and go eat something there, it's what my friends do 24/7. >.>