I'm caging on the woooood...

Omar

Er, what the hell is up with my character?

glitch_.jpg

May not be the first time this is posted...

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

it wasn't a lag, i turned around to trade my raw lobs for cooked ones. It's probably not the most uncommon glitch ever but anyways...

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

I caged my genie before,no biggie.

Oh yes,my head was at his-

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Caging on the...

Sounds pervy. Is that a german idiom or something? :-w

Meh, random stuff due to lag. Most of us get it too, mate.

It's definately not lag. I don't get lags whenever I turn around to trade.

And I'm no pervo freak O:) . I don't even understand the nasty part. I don't wanna know either. It was meant to be like singing in the rain...

It's no big deal but well it's still a glitch. It also happens to me sometimes to try and shove ores into a furnace door.

"Well, that's a funky steel bar!"

that definetely gives a good impression of the game to new players :lol:

Its lag. to you you are caging wood

but to others perpective you are cagiing water ( sounds stupid ).

OT:Hey btw the Ad on your pic isnt working.. i cant click it

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

I rarely lag even when i was at the masors drop party. So, it would be weird if trading made me lag. Plus, I ask people if they see what's happening and they say "yes". I also see people caging the wood.

And my picture is not a link.