Rarest skillcapes in the game!Ranks(UPDATED with more 99's)

kamykazee

Wow, mining's in 7th. I really expected it to be higher...

Oh well, I'm guessing it's so low on the list because people mine rune ores after level 85 and therefore not getting too much xp.

Lol, Construction is first. It's such a drain of money, go figure...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good point mate, construction is only good if you have the cash available just as anything: rcing should be the hardest since you cant actually buy exp for the skill, you have to stick with what it gives (little exp)

There are plenty of ways that you could increase the amount of xp you get. It won't make it anywhere near as fast as cooking, but money can certainly aid you. For example, you could craft death runes and hire runners. In order to attract a lot of runners, you could pay them like 20k gp per load AND provide essence. Then you'd be crafting the rune that gives the most xp and since you're paying way more than you should, it would attract tons of runners, making the process much faster.

I had an acquaintance a few years back who went from 91-99 runecrafting in about a week because she overpaid her runners, which attracted hundreds of people.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I updated it and i hope it can keep your interest high :D Enjoy!

Seems that herblore is quite a hated skill since no one got lvl 99 in it these 2 days.

Related to that i think that although herblore is a buyable skill and quite cheap too (around 40-70m should do it) compared to others,not many people do it because it is excessively boring,it can't be speeded up,you have to mix vials with ingredients thousands of times.

At the other end we have cooking in which 103 more people got 99 on such short notice,it's become an embarrisingly easy skill

Final1.jpg

i'd say most expansive cape is con, most boring is umm....maybe agil the ones i dont care about would be cooking and fletching sicne people dont waste much time/efford on those and on most other skills you need a lot of time and effort

dragonmghost,flava%20falcon.gif

support new ghostly stuff here.

I see RuneScape slowly turning into a sadistic version of WoW.

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

Good point mate, construction is only good if you have the cash available just as anything: rcing should be the hardest since you cant actually buy exp for the skill, you have to stick with what it gives (little exp)

There are plenty of ways that you could increase the amount of xp you get. It won't make it anywhere near as fast as cooking, but money can certainly aid you. For example, you could craft death runes and hire runners. In order to attract a lot of runners, you could pay them like 20k gp per load AND provide essence. Then you'd be crafting the rune that gives the most xp and since you're paying way more than you should, it would attract tons of runners, making the process much faster.

I had an acquaintance a few years back who went from 91-99 runecrafting in about a week because she overpaid her runners, which attracted hundreds of people.

true... :)

dragonmghost,flava%20falcon.gif

support new ghostly stuff here.

I see RuneScape slowly turning into a sadistic version of WoW.

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

Here is an interesting table.

skillcaperarenessst4.th.png

construction is the rarest based on total number, but herblore is the rarest when you divide by how many days the skill has existed.

Note: for every skill before july 2002, i got off the tipit news archives because the runescape archive only go back to july 2002. For Firemaking and woodcutting, i couldn't find a release date or the list of the orginal skills, so i made them be released as orginal skills.

simpletron.png