Rarest skillcapes in the game!Ranks(UPDATED with more 99's)

kamykazee

well i am quite surprised myself that mining is the skill with second least 99s, that should already have changed...
mining is a boring and slow skill where people actually have to PAY ATTENTION to the game thats why its so low IMO lol..

I dislike construction more than i dislike RC which is a lot lol.. Construction is so BORING to train.. goin 60-70 i seriously wanted to stab myself.

In the words of pkers "Defense is nub".

In the words of low lvl noobs (oh snap i dropped the "n" bomb) 99 str owns everything in the game....

I prefer def atk then str but thats just me

well this proves herblore as toughest 99 on time/amount of 99s :P top 3 skills in toughness are obviously herblore, mining and rc/agility (which is it anyway?)
Herblore really isn't tough if you have the stuff ready to go..i got over 100k in no time cause i had everything ready to get cracking lol.. People just don't want to invest the time in most noncombat skills.. A lot of people believe combat is everything... IMO the toughest skill is def RC i get bored with it easily and its prob the slowest exp in the game... Mining isn't too bad neither is agility but RC drives me insane

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant say i agree that which ever skill has the most 99s is tha hardest. I mean con is top on that list, and yet someone with alot of money can just sit there for hrs with his servent and a large pile of planks and cash. i think soloing rc is probs hardest along with farming proberbly

woot 1st post

But look at the amount of people with 99 construction.. Clearly not a lot of people have that amount of cash to spend. Getting the 120m or so necessary for 99 construction certainly is an accomplishment and is very hard to do. Just because you can buy all the materials for the skill does not mean that the money needed for it just appears out of thin air. You have to essentially do two skills to get there - one to make money (like runecraft), and then actually train construction.

Overall, I'm not surprised with the list. Judging by the skill capes you see and 'expected skills' of people, I had an estimated list almost formulated in my mind. None of them appeared as a real shocker, I don't think.

I'm not even too surprised with mining. Yes, it has been out for a long time, but a very large percentage of the 'RS population' find mining to be excessively boring. At least with runecrafting people are motivated to get 99, because they make hundreds of millions of gp along the way. But with mining, the only logical way to go about getting 99 would be to mine and drop Iron. There is no profit in that and it takes a very long time. Most people, I'd think, just aren't motivated to get 99 in that skill.

Well i am sure there are people with the money to get 99 construction but don't feel its really worth the effort to get... Personally if i had the money to get 99 construction i'd prob buy other skills simply because construction makes me wanna run in front of a semi truck on the highway lol.. The exp for construction def isn't bad if you wanna burn cash tho I can say that tho..

Yeah i do agree none were really shocking.. I don't see why everyone is so shocked by the str one... almost everyone in the game thinks 99 str is the greatest thing since sliced bread... Lol

I also agree about mining after 85 the only thing you really get is ranks

Drgnslyer15.png

Herblore is no surprise, considering there is zero advantage to having 99 in comparison to 82. Kinda surprised me that 99 mining was so rare, I know at least 5 people with that one. Others were about where I would expect them, some because of time, others because of money.

deciever2.gif

Dragon Drops: D spear x 2, D skirt, D half-shield, D axe, D 2h

Barrows Rewards: Ahrims hood, Karil's Coif, half key x 6, D med, torags legs, veracs flail

i would say slayer with construction would be the skills with most respect. Construction is for amount money it needs and slayer is the only skill that does it is impossible to macro.

mining deserves respect because it is really boring.

1500+ total 89 cmb; 1600+ total and under 93 cmb.

02/04/07 reached all skills 60+ under lvl 90 cmb.

07/19/07 reached all skills 70+ at lvl 93 cmb.

Prayer is good for herbs

I dislike construction more than i dislike RC which is a lot lol.. Construction is so BORING to train.. goin 60-70 i seriously wanted to stab myself.

yeah my razor blade suffered a beating after i trained my construction

Bleh. When the att/def/str highscores were separated from "fighting"(HP) I was in the top-100 for strength. Now I'm about 10,000th :wall: Though, I haven't really played much since RS2 release, but still.

DjMike.png

I achieved 99 woodcut on Feb. 9th of this year, and at the time I was around the 2400th to have it. In two and a half months or so about 2000 more people have gone all the way to 99... which, doesn't surprise me really. Nearly everyone at Draynor willows who asks me about my cape says they are also going for 99, whether they are lvl 65 or 92. :-k

woodcut ftw ::'

dino_da_gino.png

I find it interesting that more people have prayer then theiving.
Why is that?! you can get just as much exp a day to prayer that you can thieving lol.. Both you can get over 2m exp a day

Drgnslyer15.png

Why is that?! you can get just as much exp a day to prayer that you can thieving lol.. Both you can get over 2m exp a day

yeah i always thought the 200m xp came with the high amount of 99s

Guess im wrong :wall:

Doomy edit: I like sheep

yeah i always thought the 200m xp came with the high amount of 99s

Guess im wrong :wall:

as soon as more people use pyramid plunder there will be.. I'm currently plundering my way to 99 thieving.. got 91 last night and i'm told i can get like 220k an hr to thieving.. People just think that having 99 prayer = automatic respect... IMO not soo much anymore

Drgnslyer15.png

i cant say i agree that which ever skill has the most 99s is tha hardest. I mean con is top on that list, and yet someone with alot of money can just sit there for hrs with his servent and a large pile of planks and cash. i think soloing rc is probs hardest along with farming proberbly

woot 1st post

Good point mate, construction is only good if you have the cash available just as anything: rcing should be the hardest since you cant actually buy exp for the skill, you have to stick with what it gives (little exp)

I still say it's agility and mining with slayer close behind. Anyone with money can make pots all day it's not "harder" than fletching

Interesting :-k . I would have thought firemaking would have been at least 3x as many people considering it's an easy skill. Yet, the lack of features it unlocks probabely drives people away from firemaking, and more towards the moneymaking skills.

(Hint hint, I hope they update firemaking.)

Training my pure!

dddog6.png

woot 1st post

Good point mate, construction is only good if you have the cash available just as anything: rcing should be the hardest since you cant actually buy exp for the skill, you have to stick with what it gives (little exp)

law runners.

I remember the days when there was no PC, and only 1500 people had level 99 str, when less then 25 people had 99 prayer, when having a combat level over 115 was VERY IMPRESSIVE, and when masks were only 4 mil. Those were the days......

Now look, over 16,000 people have 99 str!!!

1-800-Magic.png

sp00nedqm6.png