Rahila's blog: 99 attack 88 summoning 86 slayer

Well today, i got less then 100k xp away from 84 theiving, so i will have that tommorow.

Then i (once again) went to do an iron dragon task of 32, and this time i maged them. Towards the end of my task, i got this...

[hide]Absolutely Nothing...[hide=Just Kidding...]mj5rhx.gif

Wooot! My first dragon drop (not from barrows!)[/hide][/hide]

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, today, once again, i had a bit of spare time that allowed me to play rs for a while.

So when i got on, i went and got 84 theiving with ease (missed screeny)...so only 15 to go! :D

After that, i wanted to hit something new, to make some progress on 100 combat. So i suited up, grabbed some p pots, and headed to my first trip to abbarent specters!

It was an amazing trip, and i got many drops and acheived level 77 defence (screeny under melee and hp levelups on frontpage)

Heres a pic of my drops:

(8 of the herbs are rannars)

k48sw0.jpg

After that fun run, i went to the mage guild and mined a quick 1k pure ess (i have no idea why maybe ill make some natures later lol).

I then went dragon imp hunting and cought a few d imps, resulting in 100 d darts, and 50+ d bolts. I went to world 2 to try and sell these and some other stuff i had in my bank and made a whopping 1.5m! putting my total cash to 10m+ (excluding all items and my red mask).

Well there you have it, a great day for Rahila, so post, comment, whatever u want to say about this exciting day \:D/<3:<3:

Hey everyone, today i have come to the conclusion that I am not going to keep updating my blog. I AM NOT quitting Runescape right now, but my life is just too hectic to keep up with it as of now. I have a lot going on with school, golf, friends, and other stuff, and playing runescape along with all of that is hard enough as it is.

I am going to cut down on my playing time a little, but i'll still be on during weekends and an hour or less during some weekdays, and u can most likely find me in blogscape chat :D

So I will ocasionally keep this bumped, for when i decide the time is right to continue updating this blog, but as for my current in game progress, i'm afraid for now you will be seeing no more screenies :oops:

Sorry everyone, but if you want to know what i'm up to, feel free to pm me in game :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...