Rate 6 years, and final bank+statspic! Farewell tif!

Well, It has came to this. I finally decided to quit playing RS. RS haven't been "fun" for me in long time now, since it has gone just hunting levels and trying to get respect. I realised there is so much better things to do in real life. I have played this game for about 6 years(RSC ftw) on and off. Having like year long breaks, but now I'm trying to get rid of this for good. Maybe I will still hang sometime meeting my friends here, but that's it!

No more long speach, just some pictures.

Here is my final pic of the best items of my bank. I'll give every item I own to my dear friend Scaledwurm because he has been great support and very nice friend.

kamatwo3.png

And here is what I got done in 6 years of playing runescape. I know this is very bad for that amount of time, but I'm happy enough to myself for this. Atleast I didn't nolife it all.. ;) So here it is, my final pic of stats (95 combat).

finalstatsmo4.png

Very much thanks for the whole TIF community! Without you I would have quited long time earlier, but because you I kept playing.. ;) But now it's time to say goodbye! Bye all!

And special credits for 2 friends that inspired me most:

Scaledwurm

I Had A Deal

THANKS!!

EDIT: Wurm, If you're reading this I have over 8 mil worth of stuff for you.. ;)

u5zhkTY.gif

Nice job all I have to show from my 5-6 years is 84 mining :P WE ARE NOT NO LIFERS :)

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

Looks like you play casually like me, good to see :P I think the game will last a lot longer that way, as you have proved after 6 years.

I started in August 2001 and am barely keeping up with the people who started in under a year.

Let's also not forget how easy the game got buddy. If everything was as easy as it was now I'm sure you'd have a lot more to show :D

Goodbye and goodluck ^_^

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

alright...6 years of playing?

did u play like 2 minutes a day or something? :-s

anywho...good luck with rl

Something like that.. :XD:

u5zhkTY.gif