~~~J35u5 M4's Blogeh To Greatness!!!~~~115 Dungeoneering

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! So this is your illustrious blog! :D Very nice :)

Congrats on being almost maxed, though I'm likely to hit 120 DG before you ;) But I bet you'll trim comp cape before I even get close to Max Cape :P

Grats on 99 DG too! :D

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Congrats on completing statue. I did a dungeon with you around a week ago. Good luck at Nex.

EDIT: Did 3 dungeons, 2 of which went well, the last one being a [bleep]ing lagfest. Still a fun Saturday morning, got more done than I expected to. :thumbup:

What's your RS name? I might remember doing the dungeon.

I was dungeoneering right now but I called it a day there, last dungeon was a 44 minutes long F40 with 2 deaths, the lag is just too much >.<

EDIT: Just looked at your siggy, o hi Rook <3, dude that RC room really hated you didn't it? Heh, looking forward doing more dungeons, we were all doing good except on the last one

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

What sort of Nex teams do you join? Getting cxbow and possibly 99 (Probs 98) Range soon, and can afford an ely/ borrow Pernix body off mate for void teams. I don't have a yak though. :wall:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

You NEED the yak for Nex, it's a must, so is rigour and ovls, I do teams on RSOF, any kind of teams, I go with 1 pernix item teams, arma/pernix teams, whatever crosses my path, 5-6 man, I do 5 only if we have lots of pernix items

~~~

Way to start off the year!

nl9b1i.png

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

Is it possible youcould let a friend of mine tag along on a few trips to learn the basics? He has full pernix + divine, cxbow, rapier, maul, rigour, maxed combats aside from 96 summon, and can downgrade if he needs to.

"JUBBLEJEX"

Gratz on dem legs btw. Jelly. :sad:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]