~~~J35u5 M4's Blogeh To Greatness!!!~~~115 Dungeoneering

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy mother he has all that crap and doesn't know how to nex? Tell him to add me and I'll explain him the basics then take him on a trip

He only just got cxbow. :lol:

Someone convinced him Rigour was better, so he got that ages ago.

He managed to stake enough for all that in a month, the lucky [Harpy]

(Then again, someone did give him 500m to stake with, he staked 500m, won, 1b, won, then a few 100m's etc...)

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

18 guests... Da [Harpy]?

Hes added you. :)

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Congrats on 99 smithing and that Nex drop was super sexy. I am trying to get the stuff to Nex myself, but I am still quite far off. Still dont have a yak or an EEKS. The problem with me and boss hunting is I spend a lot of time getting the stuff but very little time actually bossing. So right now I have got pretty much all the untradable gear/levels but I just cant bring myself to go somewhere and actually try to kill some stuff.

You aren't very far from maxing, just those last couple of slow skills will take a little bit of time. BTW are you going for completionist after?

ir89br.png

All 93+

Man, I'm going for trimmed completionist, even getting some stuff that isn't listed in the reqs, such as full penance armor (Gonna get that while I fill penance horn for Agility). I even got the final tackle box from fish flingers, which should be a req imo

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

bro we're going nex, you kill the bleep and i'll run in right in time to recieve torva plate split? kthnxily

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

Tomorrow I'll get 94 Hunter, then I have to really start considering charging the old horn again, as RC as already catching up to agility :/, will probably try to get some charges tomorrow, and maybe do a dungeon or two :D

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png