vinnydakid's blog: may may 28th: 4 more!

vinnyblogno2.png

currently working on:slayer 90 and hp 99

favo song atm:goodbooks-the illness

-daily diary

-vinnydakid

-achievements & bank

-video's

-ending word

Daily diary

sorry it took so long for me to update. man what a boring weekend! praypraypray. with bram quitting ... *gos emo* he gave me some awesome stuff. and i helpd him selling loads. nothing else really happened. here's a pic for you to enjoy!

07mei28165528qm4.jpg

may 26th

well today i spent most of my day on prayer. got 93, and went pking for a lil'. got quite the nice ko's on vid, but only for some dhers who lost their scimmies... died for my xbow once ahwell. a bit more prayer and i went out that nite. was awesome, just that hangover i'm typing with now... anyway,sry but cba to upload the prayerpic atm:)

may 25th

got hom from school. didn't rly feel like playing but i did anyway,around 200k pray exp, did some pking. died once for my t helm,but had quite the nice ko aswel:). just some rune. ended the day with some kqing together with killer3650,but no luck.

may 24th

wehe only got to do a small amount of prayer today. like 400k exp but just enough to get me my level! didn't do anything else whilst beeing online rly... had a bad connection and lozza homework so ye...

spent some time putting normal programms on my laptop and made it a fun and quick day(btw swimming nude ftw)

07mei24212011de0.jpg

may 23rd

today was a long dag... after half a day of school i made my homework,sported some and got right on prayer. i should've got 92 today but i bought a new laptop and spent the whole day installing it and stuff. loads of adaption but meh:)

07mei23161335jf8.jpg

may 22th

sry to all readers,but i'm sooooo tired atm,i'll just let my picture do the talking!i barely did anything besides it so that'll do for the day:)

07mei22192929te7.jpg

may 21th

quite the boring day,but fun for me. (yes i find prayer fun!:P)

wlel after my heap of homework i logged on and started altering with pablo. after some hours all my work resulted in 89 prayer! did one game of trawler which got me 16 seaturtles for my collection:) like 5 more loads of prayer and then went to bed.

07mei21200858dt7.jpg

may 19th and 20th

oi guys! sry about updating this late,but couldn't be botherd... weekend was like praypraypray,and i got up to level 88! c ouldn't have done it without pablo's company whilst praying,and his bro. thanks guys! didn't play too much, and on sunday eve i went to lil_aziz1's maxingparty. gratz aziz on 5th maxed tank! competed in his ''longest liver'' dungeoncontest and actually won it! by 48 hp without using any brews! free 250k for vinneh,cheers aziz;) also made a cool bank. will upload it soon.

07mei20194043zt8.jpg

may 17th & 18th

well i started off the 17th by doing a quick shadowwarriortask,and from then on i was sick of it... i went to the pcboat and started raking in 240 points which finally got me my hp level! i'm still proud, 98.7/99hp without pestcontrol! hehe:) anyway, started doing some prayer and got it up to 70. finished off by a game of trawler with friends and hit the bed;).

the next day i did like nothing but prayer. i pked in edge for lil' over an hour. got 6 fights. 5 people teled from me and one koed me for my helm... yay... anyway, did prayer for the rest of the day and got 1800 total with 78 prayer! as soon as my mate onepablotoon's defence party in my crib was over we decided to do some prayer together. way more fun! so i got up to 79 that day and went to bed:) here are the pix: (ohyeah,i forgot we also lost a 5 vs 5 rangedm with 300k in inventories. meh was well fun!)

99hpvj5.png

total1800tx9.png

may 16th

pretty weird day. did a tiny bit of slayer,and had loads of chats with mates :) mate desty goin f2p so he gave me heaps of p2pstuff around 500k worth. bought him 650k of f2pstuff afterwards :P anyway,had a quite calm day. and in the evening i decided to just sell my red masks. from then i spent some hours buying 50k d bones for 99 prayer! first i'm maxing my hitpoints,then my prayer or mage to end up as a maxed tank! hope it turns out well. went to bed early , bit of a throat infection. ate to many throattablets with orangetaste which caused that!:(

may 15th

bad day, about 3.5mil down stakin,dmin. all hex :( :) no further comments.

only goot this is i've made a new friend(kill) and my 88 slayer

13-14 May 2007

sry for no updates on the thirteenth,took thirteenth and fourteenth all together, as i was too tired to update...

well, i started off my sunday with slayer slayer slayer. All the time i was on i did slayr. No noteable drops or tasks. As a matter of fact my tasks were the crappiest ever! Anyway, got to about 22k away from 88,and then I decided i was bored as hell... so i asked cheese bap if he wanted to deathmatch me. We did some normal range ones for whips (him usin superdef, me not) and afterwards a full karils, and even some full runes just for fun. IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m not gonna tell you how it ended yet,read on. After one more runedm for fun, i had to go to bed. At this point of writing it turned monday, and i came home from a usual schoolday. Spent ages on my homework, and when i finally got online cheese was there aswell! Did a quick clue first which gave me another of those buckethelms, and got out my gear for some normal meleedms. As i was higher def, i let him se defpot, and me normal att and superstr, he couldnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t use any of those. (out stats ate 75-70-99 for me, 83-86-88 for cheese) he koed me with a nice combo on the first one. But we did more! anyway... iÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m not keeping you guys tensed any longer,here are the results.

Finished the day with some more slayer,and logged about 5k away from my lvl;) oh,and i also got 19 mil def exp, yay!

may 12th

was overall a pretty productive day yoday. did loads of slayer,around 75k exp. also did a clue which gave me a guthix stole (sry no pix) then i went pking with ta. first i went in ahrims and karils/v skirt. we ran into pp and i got barred to 1 hp... bram specced someone out for ahrim,and we got a runekill. nothing much accept for bram :P anyway. after i banked i returned in my karils/mystic and got specced out straight away. decided i've had it and finished an 8th whipless abyssaltask... to finish off the day i've beaten bram in 3/3dms(second was a double ko but i dropped last!)

and he gave me 250k as a final prize afterwards. pretty decent day.

may 11th

Had a bad day all around. One rune bootsdrop, a clue consisting of 23 purple sweets and 49 bloodrunes,two ahrimdms lost to cheese bap. Had one nice 21-23 ko,and died once aswell. Hope things get better soon...

may 10th

After school i got on for a bit, didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t have a big day on rs really. Did and finished a gargoyletask which didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t give me anything but this nice clue

DidnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t have many good tasks afterwards, but iÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve bought zaneÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s pressy:)! and i had this ''iwannagopk'' feeling all day:s went to bed after starting a kalphitetask. IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m like 190k away from slayer 88, hope i get it somewhere around next week;) gnite.

may 9th

Finally a day that wasnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t too shabby! First of all i did some unimportant tasks,finished my abyssalstask without luck offcourse,and after some more time i had gotten another abyssalstask which i completed without any shiny expensive ropedrops...(whips; duh)

Started getting late and did this fun bibigunfight with me my brother and his mate:p.

His mate left and decided to get on rs for a lilÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ more.

Decided to dm cheese bap(daniel). Known from here,awesome guy! Well he started ff by owning me in his ahrims (was ahrimsdming,barrages only) i made an awesome 5 food comeback whilst i was on 5 hp,but he had beaten me with 44 hp afterall...

Heck with it! Got out another ahrimset and downed him with 10 food left! wewt! we decided to do best out of three and yet it was close,but had him with 2 food left.(picture is like the same) good fights daniel! Spent the rest of the day readin the worst book ever for english class and sportin a bit. Pretty good day all around..

right before i went to bed i did my clue,and boom! 3 rare items in one clue?hellyeah

may 8th

Pretty normal day today:). Came home,and decided not to cook but to order pizza again, meh! Then i got on rs and did a task i canÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t rly remember that well..

Edit:dagannoths! That was it! Anyways,after dagannoth came aberrant specters,cost me 13 prayerpots,but was some decent exp and 2 lave battlestaves + some nice seeds for the collection. After the aberrants came ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹ÃâÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢drumroleÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ abyssals!!! Started on 6 probably 6th dry task but decided to go to bed after i congratulated bram on his 99 range (missed pic,but huge gratz!) i wanted to go to bed, checked my exp before i went to dreamland and got this: it ainÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t a whip,it ainÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t a good drop,but it sure pleases me! waaaaay!

may 7th

Started off my day by coming home from school and cooking. (mumÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s away for 3 days so someone has to fall in:p) after the deed was done i finished my jellies. Nothing much but some kewl mithril boots and a crappy clue. I found an ahrimsdmer on the diforums and i canÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t ever refuse those! So yeh,lost it,gf rogers1182! I couldÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve won if i wasnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t out of runes for 2 spells(gave me 100 to continiue,was near end) but he won it afterall on 44 hp. So thatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s 2mil gone,bleh. I know itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s stupid but i just canÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t give up,dming is waaaaay to much fun! Anyway,got assigned a big nechstask. I asked jagex,and they told me a ring of wealth worked on slayerdrops/dragondrops aswell, so equipping my ring i started on my task. 5 rune boots and 4 rune helms later i decided iÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll be wearing that ring of wealth a lilÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ more often! New stuff to add to the collection! Killed a few more abyssals with the food i had left,and then went to be, reading a stupid book for english class.

may 6th

Today i did 2-3 more hours of organising my bank... dang iÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m an idiot but atleast everything is perfect now! Rest of the day wasnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t really that interesting. I decided to only post a bnkpicture after 90 slayer, i doubt itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll change much tho cause today i did my 5th whipless abyssaltask... anyway,went to bed early again after starting on some 140ish jellies. Monday tomorrow and have to get up early...

may 5th

Yesterday was a weird day. I woke up,and finished gargoyles to get just some addy boots. Then i want to that lilÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ happy slayerelf which got me abyssals! I started doin ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹Ãâm,but right after i started bram called me to go kq. So i did,and after 10 more trips he decided to go staking,thatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s when it all started. I wanted to organise my bank,sold my infinity hats and stuff... Dang that took me over 5 hours and i still donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t like it! Anyway, bram won 7mil,(he shoulda won like 15 if it wasnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t for xers) and gave me 1mil:p! Ty bram. Bought some supplies witht he mil and we went mbing. Got 2 kills,but bigger teams were after us all the time.

Went to bed rly late after i did some trawler with bram. The idiot that i am i decided to drop my food instead of withdrawing it!ahwell...

Oh,and one more thing,did this lilÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ clue

Which wasnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t that bad i think!

may 4th

Today was quite a fun day actually! Good day at aschool, sprankled my ankle though on a funny way but meh... as soon as i logged oto rs i did a nechtask which got me like 1 boots 2 helms,decent. Then iÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m bombed with bad tasks and decide to go kq with bram. We killed it like 20 times just ranging. Was hella fun just no drops. Planning on doin heaps more tomorrow. IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m on 50 trips with no chain now, only had one ever in my rs career! Man i would be happy with 7.5mil atm. One day iÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll get another chain and then ,yeh then iÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll be happy and stuff! :P

Anyway,did 46 bloody dogs and got 160 kurask after ...make my day?

Logged out ready for a 47 bansheestask looking forward to those tons of chains weÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢re goin to get tomorrow!

may 3rd

Well that was officially the most boring schooltrip ever:p. IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t gonna give details but iÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll tell you it was boring! Anyway,finished my gargoyletask and got nothing but 4 addy boots and a maul. Addy boots are quite handy cause iÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve lost some dmin:). Then i got assigned iron dragons(dogs) greater demons (cave crawlers) then some kalphite which i didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t feel like doin,but did ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹Ãâm anyway lol. Got halfway trough my task and then went to bad,didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t rly feel like playing today meh.

may 2nd

Another glorious day in the life of vinny! ... naaaaaaaaat! Came back from school did a little slayer,barely and just some infernal mages and went to the dentist(i hate dentists) anyway,fell asleep twice during her work and went home with an awul taste in my mouth and a stunned cheek for the rest of the day. One hour to fill a hole?And i canÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t drink orange juice in bed anymore:ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢(. Meh anyway. Went to dagkings with some good mates asa i got back. CouldnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t rly afford a trip but decided to buy some supplies anyway... it was an awesome trip! Only the mages didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t get a single drop... daryl(a meleer) got an axedrop which he split between the 2 melee/rangehybrids. Not a single penny earned today.... Not bad but still not as much as i hoped for. After sportin a bit i got back on and did a quick firegiantstask. Goin on some boring schooltrip tomorrow whilst weÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢re gonna ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹ÃâÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢walk and examine the earthÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ hooray!...naaaaaaaaat.

Went on like that for the rest of the evening: bad tasks,me puttin a wrong command so our irc gets taken over... hate this day, seriously. Got a maul from gargoyle,yay.. and then went to bad to close this hell of a day. Sry bout no pictures today, sometimes just nothing happens.

may 1st

Today was a strange day for slayer. Started off by finishing my abyssalstask, did caveslime,back to abyssals. Normally i wouldÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve been in heaven (i was back then) but i didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t get a single whip in 4 tasks now... only got 2 rly bad clues.

I couldnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t stand my unlucky dropperiods so i decided to go change it at dagkings with kforrest. Lucky?guess again. We got a rune axe and some skelly bottoms in like an hour. Everything went perfect just no single drop! Ohyeah there was one thing good about my morning,but partially not because i missed my lovely level. Meh anyway... went to sport a bit and when i came back zane(zanek28) wanted to give me a pressy:p i was excited, but knowin zane the funnyman heÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢d prolly give me a bucket or two. And i was right when he gave me a death rune. But then he trades me again and i find a whip and 1k deaths in my inventory. Thanx zane!!! Well i decided iÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m gonna give him an awesome pressy aswell... as soon as i get lucky at those abyssal demons that is! Finished another crappy clue not worth mentioning and stood around in world 2 playin hide and seek with zane for about 20 mins. Not useful but the best thing iÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve done today ;) . i gave him back 250k for the deaths cause my pressyÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s gonna be around the value of a whip aswell. Sold my left half to a mate and iÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m at 700k cash now... meh! We ordered pizzafone and dang that was the best cheeseham with chillisauce ever! But when i got back it hit me... i was going to get 87 slayer today and at this point iÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m still 22k away... great. I did my best but iÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll finish it tomorrow. At first i got bloody kurask which i quickly skipped.

After 17 lovely caveslime i got assigned 125 dagannoth. Afktime:p was some decent exp aswell. Browsed some sites to buy sony vegas to make nicer pix/vids but oculdnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t find the right price... if any1 could tell me? Btw iÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m not downloadin it illegal,meh. More decissions decissions! Decided ima spend some cash i make during slayer on runes. If any1 is planning to sell 50k airs,and 100k waters cheap anytime soon,be sure to let me know! Oh might buy some minds aswell. Around, 50kish? Hmm.. those abyssals better be in a good mood when i get to ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹Ãâm...

Anyway when i finished my dagannoth i had 111 firegiants assigned. If i could do this today iÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢d get my level. Could i? Well turned out my mate rezadragon had the same task on the same world. Which made it more fun. And yes, i could

Said gnite to the world after i finished my task and went to bedJ school tomorrow!

april 30th

LetÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s see,started my day on rs pretty late,around 11:30 am,no school today and tomorrow so can play a bit. Some more slayer on the program for the day. Started off with some cave slime followed by skeletons and then trolls. All crappy tasks untill i got nechryael assigned. Hoping for some good number of rune i started my task and got kindly disappointed since after around 90 kills i still didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t get any boots,helms,... not even a clue! But when i logged out to go grab a quick snack and checked how far i was away from an hp or slayerlvl , i bumped into a pretty awesome suprise. Wanted this for a while and finally got it! Think i can call myself a decent skiller now! Hoping on 98 hp together with 87 slayer tomorrow but i have my doubts... spent my 1.5mil i had sitting on some sharks and lobs to refill my food again.(not a bad idea since sharks are only 500 ea) IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve got no idea what i should begin saving for... if youÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve got any suggestions just post em here, and please donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t say get 99 prayer;). Anyway, finished my nechstask without further luck...

But then it all came,as i skipped some bloody cavehorrors i got assignes 114 abyssals.

Time to rake in that third whip i hope! Oh and btw, i promised cheese bap an ahrimsdm,so asa iÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve got a mil to spare iÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m gonna give it to ya dt ;)

After i got back from some more sportin dt told me he won bloody 90mil staking:p gratz cheese if you read this! YouÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢re oficially a [cabbage]load richer then i am/ever will be;)

CouldnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t be more happy for him cause if thereÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s one guy that deserves it it would be him. Anyway,made a new mate at abyssals who kept me busy overthere.

Then my new mate got a shield left half! I was happy for him,but like half an hour later... not a whip but still quite cool huh;) anyway,walked away there with a halfshield and two awesome new mates. Did a firegianttask afterwards which are boring as usual,followed by a distracting dm with bram(jabknight) just in initiate with a whip,(givebacks).at first i was owning but then he koed me with a 30 from his mace(duh,99 strength>my melee:p) as for the

rematch lost the third and final by 1 food to an 118(go vinny!) 2-1 for bram... finished my firegiants and got kalphite assigned.. no way,not today. Sick of those so skipped! After killin 46 scorpions with trouble i went to get my next task. IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m kinda sick of slayer atm, but if i wanna get 87 tomorrow with 98 hp i need to move on... and boom! 139 abyssal demons. I ran out of food and left with just a rune med and a clue... time to mb for a bit:p got downed by a whole bloody sad team... decided to call it a day and went to bed.

april 29th

today is the day i started to make this blog in all excitement. mostly cause i wanna share all of my thingies with you guys, and partly because i'm bored.

i'm gonna try to update this blog every single day and take it seious. so here we go!

today was a pretty exciting day. i got up at around 10.30 am,had some cereal and got onto rs for a bit.looked at my bank and found the d med i had gotten from firegiants yesterday. couldn't be bothered to try and get into world 2 so i went to the arena and started mageboxing with my d med and 200k. and yeah,luck was on my side as i ended up around 2.5mil up at one point,but kept going and ended up with 1.6 profit, enough to buy a second whip.(looks nicer in the bank)also the guy i staked most is one of my new mates now(h).

After that i decided i had some clips of our kq event with TA lying around from the night before. so i opened movie maker and put a quite cool video together,check it out at the video section! after showing it to the rest of ta i decided to get out my slayergear again and go do some nechs. 2 hours,1 pair of rune boots and 8 rune full helms later i'm bored as hell but decide to move on to a gargoyletask who was twice as boring and only got me a black mystic top and a clue. decided to keep all black mystic and rune full helms now. just because they look fit nice in my bankorganisation.

After i went out for a quick swim (it's flippin 32 degrees outside today) i proceeded to solve my clue which didn't exactly make a millionaire off me but atleast gave me 10 mins of fun doing it. next on the program i had a dagannothtask planned. i didn't feel like doing anymore slayer but did it anyway,as it's a good afkspot and it'll help me writing this blog whilst doin something not completely useless. anyway,that task was easy and handy. altough it just gave me just a couple of low herbseeds and thisclue. spent bloody ages on finding those stupid level 2 uri requirements... last level 2 clue i've done! and still i'm continiueing slayer... skipped a kurasktask for skeletons(good way to test my max with salve) but that disappointed me as i only smacked some 33s with whip when i've done 36s without a salve ammy... (70 strength btw).after that task i finally got to make a bankpic for my blog! and ohyeah, 157 black demons on the menu... never done these on my way to 86... didn't even know chaeldar(lost city master) gave those! dang those were good exp. but i don't rly like doing 'm as they cost a fortune in prayerpots/superrestores. and the amount of rune chains and half keys barely paid up for it. Having a bbq atm so can't play on,but might get back on later tonight.

well yeah got on around 11 pm and did a newer kalphitetask which was boring as hell! followed by a nechryaeltask. i've decided not to stop at 87 slayer,but might aswell get 90. just to look nice in my stats;) will get me 99 hp for sure...sry that my first blogday isn't that exciting,but i'm just in a slayermood today i persume! decided to buy some pksupplies after i get my third whip.(3 looks nicer then 2) and maybe i'll bring out another vid someday.

anyway today's slaying has gotten me: 12 rune fullhelms, 2 rune boots,and some cluejunk:) not bad at all!

as a last think i decided to dm my mate dlewa. he's up like 700k on me,idk maybe more. and he win the first lil' 400kdm by 7 hp:p at this point i have 40k cash,and stake my pharao's sceptre for his 800k and get to win,yay! ended up selling my sceptre for 750k,rubbish,bought for 1mil a while ago! ahwell. i can finally go to bed now;) nite yall.

Vinnydakid

Let's start with some personal information.

my name is vincent, just vincent and i'm not telling you my surname because you guys will laugh at me!

I'm 15 years old,from belgium,have blonde hair,blahblah...(ill post a picture soonish)

i enjoy skateboarding,snowboarding,working out, hanging around with mates, name it! and offcourse there is rs which i've been playing for 2.5 years now. my first account was called vinnythekid. i died to a black knight because i thought the (level - 33) in front of his name ment he was minus 33,so i went to own him. that made me lose my precious tinderbox and start a whole new account: vinnydakid,the one i play on now. i started off as a meleer but as soon as i turned member at level 78 combat i liked range from the start, so i decided to tank it to the max,and i succeeded! I used to be really big in pking,making hude video's and stuff,but i'm kinda semi-retired from pking right now. skilling is ftw aswell! maybe one day i'll achieve my goal to put the ''ranger of the season'' awardbanner in my signature,who knows...

anyway, please don't pm me to add you in game or stuff,unless it's rly rly important cause i prefer to keep just close friends and clanmembers in my friendslist.

ohyeah,i'm leader of the tankgroup called TAINTED ARROWS (TA). best tankclan there is atm since we're all 99 range and straight ownage! (feel free to post an application)

hope this gives you guys a clearer view of who i am!

Achievements & bank

first off,the 99s!

99 range

99 defence

99 cooking

99 fletching

99 hitpoints

current stats

29/04/07

skills that i'm proud of

slayer 85

construction 80

my bank

29/04/2007

Videos

first of all, i've made 4 pkvideo's. All were loved by the public but i'm not show one & two because all the good kills of those are included in my third aswell!

number 3: vinnydakid,one last shot

http://files.filefront.com//;7379877;;/

a video where i pk all over the wilderness with around 86mil in loot. tons of good kills, big dms,and high stakes. enjoy!

number 4: vinnydakid,i'm still alive

http://files.filefront.com//;7223859;;/

well basically my pk ending. has loads of big dms and a couple of good pk's. around 35mil in loot aswell.

KQing with the tainted arrows

http://files.filefront.com//;7372081;;/

we didn't get any chains or d2hs,but we did have an awesome night and that bug got downed in notime!

Ending word

well i'll be updating this blog every single day i play,and hope to have many supporters. please post something cause i read every single thing every single person posts on my blog. in this small text i want to thank all my friends that have supported me trough good and bad times on runescape. cheers!

I would like to thank libum1 aswell, because his blog has inspired me to make one aswell. enjoy the reading!

~vinnydakid

newcampfirenonamejeepeesx5.jpg

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay, go Vinny! I don't think you'll have a hard time maxing out HP after all you've achieved, and you shouldn't get too bored doing it through slayer. :D

Fun DM's yesterday too, you finally got lucky! :D We'll have to do it again sometime. ;)

Proud owner of a Fire Cape, achieved on the 24th of August, 2006.

Feel free to PM me in game, RSN is Dlewa0.

3,849th Account to 99 Range. :)

THIRD AGE KITE!!! yeah that would be sweet to get in a clue huh... yup you got lured,i didn't get a third age kite at all! but whilst you're here anyway,read and post :thumbsup:

Our stance on luring

Locked,

~Kill Life

I'm just joking, nice account you have there.

Go for it!

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

no idea but we hit massive 27s on her :)

i think it's like this: you can still hit her,but less accurate

and yeah zane i rly did! you're gettin somethin awesome back tho :)

newcampfirenonamejeepeesx5.jpg