Lightning

Lightning is technically a bolt of superheated air, which = fire runes. :P

Plus the rain clouds or volcanic clouds that generate enough friction to heat that air, which adds the remaining three elemental runes. And if you want sparks, go stick a fork in an electrical socket ::'

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

oh, quintessence. I've hearc about that, but i'm not sure lightning is pure energy is it?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

nvm thispost

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Why should we stop arguing? it's not a flamefest is it?

Since ether, or quintessence, is an element, and since it represents spirit, maybe we could have a new rune (spirit rune, life rune, ether rune...) that lets you summon an elemental monster. You can summon an elemental every 10 minutes.

At level 16, you can summon a level 20 wind elemental that'll attack your opponents lets say 5 times. You can only summon one elemental at a time. Requires 1 Spirit rune, 3 mind runes, and 4 air runes.

At level 40, you can summon a level 37 Water elemental, that throw 5 waves at your opponent. Requires 1 life rune, 3 chaos runes and 4 water runes.

At Level 60, you can summon a level 52 earth elemental, that will throw five boulders at your opponent. Requires 1 life rune, 3 death runes and 4 earth runes.

At level 76, you can summon a level 62 fire elemental that wil throw 5 fireballs at your opponent. Requires 1 life rune, 3 blood runes, and 4 fire runes.

Tell me if I should make a seperate suggestion

Lightning is NOT superheated air. You are thinking of plasma, which is different. Plasma is a component of what causes lightning, but it isn't lightning.

And the Magic of Runescape is based on four of the five Western Elements: Air, Water, Earth, Fire, and Ether (which isn't in Runescape). Lightning was not considered an Element then.

Although I would not object to adding Lightning Spells to Runescape. They could be based on Chaos and Fire Runes or something...

well if the chosen elemnts were based off the "5 Western Elements", like an actual set of elements, then i guess lightning wouldnt be a very good idea

and ya, there are combination runes between the elemental runes, maybe fire and chaos could be combined to be lightning

ironmdefault,demon%20x%20lord.gif

pure:demon_x_king

Oh why don't we make solar runes aswell?

Maybe rain spells.

Oh wait, they both suck, like your idea.

you know what else sucks? this topic...

but wait! lets add cloud spells which do nothing and then make trees appear! YA! pointless spells!

mellowsiggyacopyck7.jpg

to clear it up about lighting if you dont know what it is:

lighting is just static electicty like the 1 you get shocked from just 1,00,000 times stronger

and i think there shouldnt be another element

Since ether, or quintessence, is an element, and since it represents spirit, maybe we could have a new rune (spirit rune, life rune, ether rune...) that lets you summon an elemental monster. You can summon an elemental every 10 minutes.

At level 16, you can summon a level 20 wind elemental that'll attack your opponents lets say 5 times. You can only summon one elemental at a time. Requires 1 Spirit rune, 3 mind runes, and 4 air runes.

At level 40, you can summon a level 37 Water elemental, that throw 5 waves at your opponent. Requires 1 life rune, 3 chaos runes and 4 water runes.

At Level 60, you can summon a level 52 earth elemental, that will throw five boulders at your opponent. Requires 1 life rune, 3 death runes and 4 earth runes.

At level 76, you can summon a level 62 fire elemental that wil throw 5 fireballs at your opponent. Requires 1 life rune, 3 blood runes, and 4 fire runes.

that idea is bether for show off :XD:

ml417.jpeg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

refresh to see another sig =P

also click on the sig to go to The Art Bazaar

thanks to everyone who made me a sig

Lightning is NOT superheated air. You are thinking of plasma, which is different. Plasma is a component of what causes lightning, but it isn't lightning.

And the Magic of Runescape is based on four of the five Western Elements: Air, Water, Earth, Fire, and Ether (which isn't in Runescape). Lightning was not considered an Element then.

Although I would not object to adding Lightning Spells to Runescape. They could be based on Chaos and Fire Runes or something...

well if the chosen elemnts were based off the "5 Western Elements", like an actual set of elements, then i guess lightning wouldnt be a very good idea

did anybody read my previous post? ether (or aether, actually) is technically like a lightning type thingy

has anyone considered the possibility that lauren1211 is homosexual? anyone, anyone at all?

to clear it up about lighting if you dont know what it is:

lighting is just static electicty like the 1 you get shocked from just 1,00,000 times stronger

and i think there shouldnt be another element

that idea is bether for show off :XD:

I'm not sure how to take that.

did anybody read my previous post? ether (or aether, actually) is technically like a lightning type thingy

Energy, could be taken as... spirit? let's call the elementals spirits shall we?

On wikipedia, it says aether is neither dry, wet, cold or hot. knowing lightning is hot, I assume aether is not lightning. I read something about spirit, quintessence and ether, on wiki, but i'm not able to find it.

Aether is simply "Void". Since when is it associated with lightning? Lightning had always been associated with fire in the past, it was never considered a separate element.

And the other guy mentioned metal and grass because the Chinese have five elements: Fire, Water, Earth, Wood, and Metal. Fire spawns Earth, Earth spawns Metal, Metal spawns Water, Water spawns Wood, Wood spawns Fire. Water counters Fire, Fire counters Metal, Metal counters Wood, Wood counters Earth, and Earth counters Water.

Oh, and by the way peoples, these are NOT true elements. The true elements can be found listed on the Periodic Table. Just some clarification for people who were taking notes for their Chemistry assignment.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

Actually, thinking on it now, I think that lightnig would be a dumb idea. Yeah there is saradomin stirke and some people are unable to get that, and would have liked lightning spells at a low level. i didn't realize at first all the work that would be put into making the idea possiblem so yeah. in my own mind i disslike the idea now, but my other post on Elemental Swords i like. So disregard this post. It's not really a good idea anymore. My view on this idea now -----------------> :wall:

1/= '/0(_) C4/\/ R34D 7H15 7H3/\/ '/0(_) J(_)57 G07 />\/\//\/7!!!!!!!!!!

http://sig.runeweb.net/sig/12/Mortifyer1.png

Mortifyer1.png