Jagex's Response to Player Graphics and Ecomnoy

Made0f12une

to the guy above me......wow you have got to be 12. i hope your not serious about banning a whole country, that would crash the whole economey. Prices would sky rocket beyond the reach of an average player and people would start freaking out.

How many people do you know of that play runescape in china?

the majority of gp farmers live there

What exactly would a Runescape depression look like? Would a third of the players be out of a job like the Great Depression? I think not.

People talk about the Runescape economy crashing, but I haven't seen anything that would convince me of how that would negatively affect the average player. Most items are set alch value or maybe shop price. As long as those things stay the same, the economy will too.

o_knames.png

Maxed total levels

Remaining for Completionist Cape: Livid Farm spell (Borrowed Power)

and yes, this econemy is like a tower of cards it's pretty high now. untill the money : player ratio falls under it's self.

So, what are you saying? We all seel our items and raw materials now because our runescape economy is going to crash any second liek what happend with the great depression?

You have to give jagex a break i mean banning 8000 people a week for auoting is not an easy thing to do. I really think they are trying but what can you do really.

I say just ban all of China. :anxious: They got like a zillion people there, it's impossible to control them.

Rofl that made me laugh :lol: .

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Ok, on a completely unrelated topic:

Jagex has 303 employees including Paul and Andrew

If they make aproximately $5000000 US a month from members then that is $16502 each month for one Jagex employee.

That is approximately $4125 a week for one employee

That is approximately $589 a day for one employee

One employee at Jagex would earn approximately $198 thousand a year from members. That is pretty good. The company is also worth $40 million, so if they sold it they woulld be veryyyy rich.

happysigbp0.jpg

Ok, on a completely unrelated topic:

Jagex has 303 employees including Paul and Andrew

If they make aproximately $5000000 US a month from members then that is $16502 each month for one Jagex employee.

That is approximately $4125 a week for one employee

That is approximately $589 a day for one employee

One employee at Jagex would earn approximately $198 thousand a year from members. That is pretty good. The company is also worth $40 million, so if they sold it they woulld be veryyyy rich.

Wow, the employees would be rich...but there are taxes, interest, and other payments too. The workers don't get all the money.