You are invited to a Wedding...

Hey,

Im sure some one will correct me on this but I haven't seen a wedding since the days of RsC.

And so tomorrow(06/05/07) at 2am Gmt (8pm Central time) Server 80 all tip.it ers (and any one else really)

Are welcome to the wedding of Vivimancer and Laika1466.

Its going be held upstairs in the monestary, and and after there might be a small drop party after,

Many thanks

Viv

vivimancer.png

lol...kinda ironic that almost a week after i make a post about how i hate r/s weddings, one shows up. i'll go there even though i hate'm, just don't expect me to be "enthusiastic"

icewarswa2.png

my other tip.it thing which i just found out the p/w to is myeman60...

sorry i missed ya wedding poke. if i figure out time for me for your wedding and im awake i'll come if not wish all the luck to you and your....missus.

Popoto.~<3

oh..and for all those that don't know what time it is in "EST"...it'll be at 6pm "EST"...oh...and i'm not sure, but i think i may be best man (mostly because groom was taken rofl!!!)

icewarswa2.png

well..i was the only one there.(nobody not even the people wanting to be married showed). that was a total waste of time..

icewarswa2.png

sorry for every one (both of you=]) that showed and found nobody there, I think there was a problem with timezones for some people and we had to cu the timings, so it happened a little earlier.

id like to thank mager, u know why....

vivimancer.png

oh...and when he means mager, i think he's talking about me..lol...all i did was be the priest for his wedding when the person didn't show..

icewarswa2.png

• 2 weeks later...

actually...there is a bit of a loop-hole with this wedding. it says you can not have boyfriends or girlfriends, but it never said anything about people who are married. BURN?

icewarswa2.png