F2P Guide to Pizza -- new section added!

RodeoBill

The Guide of Pizza

Yummy pizza... *drools*

Reasons why to make pizza

I made this guide to inform all f2p players. For f2p, a certain pizza is the best food in the game *cough* anchovy pizza *cough*. Also, anchovy pizzas, when both pieces are eaten, heals 18! I think that's pretty nice. Another reason is, is that it is super easy to make. A full inventory takes AT MOST... ehh... around 20 minutes, give or take, better than most multi-step foods.

Also, pizza CAN be a good pking food (emphasis on can). I say if your hp is above 35, you should pk with a different, better, food. But, if it is below, then you should pk with the pizza. Since each slice heals 9 (equivalent to one salmon), you heal 18 with both. Now, if you use salmon on your pure when pking (or on your main), you basically get double the food=less time running to bank= more productivity. The same thing applies to training of all kinds, of any level (hp-wise). But, be careul against hard hitters when using pizza, you could be just spending your time clicking on your food.

How do you make pizza?

First you need the basic items. Pots and buckets... or jugs. I prefer jugs over buckets because buckets cost more, and jugs cost less, still, 1 gp can be a lot :P . But really, it doesn't matter.

I get 14 pots, and one bucket or jug, and head over to the wheat picking area between Lumbridge and Draynor. I pick 14 wheat and grind them, run to Lumbridge bank, and then come back for another load.

After my second load, I take a bucket/jug out of the bank with 13 pots of flour. I head out to the area outside lumbridge, where two fountains are. I fill my bucket or jug with water, and use it on the flour (refill everytime after using on the flour). Using common sense, choose to make a pizza base... OR you can use Kama's way!

When making pizza bases, it is best to have at least 28 buckets. Fill them then go to a bank, have 14 buckets and 14 flours in inventory and make pizza bases from them. The pizza bases drop to the floor, but you will have more than enough time to pick them up before anyone else sees them, so deposit the buckets or pots and pick them up. Much faster than doing one at a time.

Next you head to Draynor, and wait by the spawns of cheese and tomato in the witches house. You can do this, or, you can run to Port Sarim, and buy them from the store next to the fishing shop. After getting 14 sets, run to the bank, and get another load. If you are p2p, then you can also buy the ingredients from the RFD chest, or go to the Grand Tree.

Now, add the cheese and tomato to the pizza base.

Then at Draynor, get a fishing net, and then fishing all 28 anchovies needed and add it to the pizza. I suggest buying all 28 anchovies from the fishing store, many players sell them there. I think it's easier instead of fishing lousy shrimp (unless your a low level needing an okay-for-your-level food). Now cook all the pizzas. Cook the toppings if you have any. Add the toppings to the pizza.

WHOO! YOU'VE JUST MADE PIZZA.

cook_pizza.png- plain pizza

Heals 7 each bite. 14 in total.

143 experience per pizza.

cook_pizzameat.png- meat pizza

Heals 8 each bite. 16 in total.

169 experience per pizza.

cook_pizzaanchovy.png- anchovy pizza

Heals 9 each bite. 18 in total.

182 experience per pizza.

PizzaStuff-1.jpg

1. Grind wheat there. Pick the wheat, go into the windmill, go to the top floor, put wheat into the hopper, operate the hopper controls, go downstairs, get flour. You can skip the last part and continue adding wheat to the hopper and operating the controls till you finish off your wheat. Then take all your pots to the ground level room, and collect the flour.

2. Spawns of cheese and tomato in the witches house room thing. Also, near the willows there are a couple net fishing places.

3. Fishing shop for the anchovies, and food store for flour, tomato, and cheese.

4. Good ol' Lumbridge! Cooks basement (for p2p is the RFD chest for supplies). Sink for water in the Cook's room, fountains for water outside. Also, it's range is better than other ranges. You must have finished Cook's Assistant to actually the Cook's range.

5. Get meat from the cow for your pizza (if you're making meat pizza). It's usually crowded, so be patient if you can't get a kill every 5 seconds. If you're low on money, you can collect the hides and sell in Al-Kaharid for 100gp each. Otherwise, use them to make leather, or just drop them. Bones are good for prayer. Actually bury them because even though 4.5 exp per bone doesn't seem like a lot, it'll add up after you bury a lot of them.

The F2P Bandit Camp

Now alternately, you can always go into level 24ish wilderness, into Bandit Camp (multi-combat) which sells pizza bases. There's also tomato and cheese spawns in the same place. There's also a range, so you can make pizzas there too. Also, like aoe325 said, there is a fishing spawn for anchovies :P .

BanditCamp.jpg

Avoid the Dark Knights Fortress, as there are many pkers there. Watch out for the Bandits, they are aggressive, and hit mildy hard. Be prepared for a challenging time to get there. I suggest just making them not in the wildy, but if you do, it offers faster exp (as all the ingredients are right there). Have fun :ohnoes: .

The Experience Benefit

Not only is cooking pizza's a good food for both training and pking, it also gives a lot of experience (Thanks to the idea from Kama).

Now, when making pizzas, you cook the regular pizza first, then add toppings. Therefore, once you are good enough to make anchovy pizzas, you would hardly burn your pizza. Thus, creating a very effective cooking method.

If you were to go from level 55 cooking to level 99 cooking, you must cook 70,703 anchovy pizza. Now most people cook lobster to level up their cooking, which from 55 to 99 requires 107,232 lobsters. Now, at level 55, you probably burn from 5 to 8 lobsters per inventory for maybe from 55-60. 5/27= about 19%. Now you would burn less toward the end so, maybe 3 to 5 are burnt from 61-65. 3/27=11%. From 66-70, possibly 1-2 1/27=3%, and from 71-74, 0-1 are burnt.

At the very minimum, I would expect to burn from 55-60=893 lobs*.19=170. From 61-65=1227 lobs*.11=135. From 66-70=2012 lobs*.03=61. 196+170+61= 427. 427*250=106750. You lost at least 106k! Imagine how much easier it would be with 106k to buy ingredients for pizzas, leveling a bit easier.

At the very most, I would expect from 55-60=8/27 burnt=30%. So 893 lobs*.3=268. From 61-65=5/27 burnt=19%. So 1227*.19=234. From 66-70=2/27 burnt=7%. So 2012*.07= 140.04. 268+234+140=642*250=160500. You are probably going to lose about 160k! That is a lot. And also, don't forget the rest of the lobs needed to achieve 99. If adding the burnt ones with the others needed=107874*250=26,968,500. Have fun spending 26mil...

On the other hand, if you planted and farmed some tomatoes (p2p), made flour for maybe 30 minutes a day, bought cheese when ever you saw any, and just spared some time with pizzas, you could save A LOT of money. Maybe buy that armor you wanted? Runes? Pizzas are the way to go.

The Cooking Guild

Now with the new update in Runescape, the chefs guild now has a field of grain next to it, and with the Varrock bank so close to the cooking guild, it provides a quicker route for making pizza bases (there is a sink in the chefs guild) all you need to do is bring a bucket/jug to the chefs guide and make 27 pizza bases faster. Unfortunately, JaGeX still has not put spawns of tomato or cheese in the guild... but I guess we're lucky enough to have the grain be so easy to get...

Ending Note

Just a note: Do not start yelling wildy at how bad this guide is. Only my second... If you guys have any pictures for this, I'd gladly take them.

~Bigmouthhero

~I'd gladly make pizza with anyone

~PICTURES ARE UP!

Thanks to:

RayOxide- for the bandit camp info

Kama-for the cool info

Aoe325-some p2p info

Runescape- some pictures

Tip.it- pizza pics and for being such a good community :thumbsup:

Me-for the guide

Have fun pizza-ing! \'

Signature.jpg

Pizza.jpg<---Clicky clicky for pizza guide!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Decent Guide. I made a Pie Guide, was criticed about 10,000,000,000,000 Times, 8/10, Same with mine no pics, Makes it worse -.-

Furthermore, Add about making the bases/Plain pizzas at the Wilderness Camp. ::'

P.S. PIZZA! :-$

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Also The Bandit Camp, not recommended for low levels as there are some people around there, very rarely, and there are 3 level 20's Or something, around there

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Well, people can infer that when it says multi-combat wilderness + 24ish wildy, low levels are not suppose to go there (because of pkers). But I will but there are Bandits there. Thanks for all the help.

Signature.jpg

Hey Bill - I will try to avoid complete flamage here. I am a big fan of pizza and use it as a training foor all the time. You forgot to mention that cooking pizza gives some killer xp as well (182xp for anchovie and 195 for pineapple).

You might want to change your title to F2P pizzas if you aren't going to include any of the memeber options for fast pizza making as well. Pineapple pizzas are F2P, and it is easier to get the topping than it is to get anchovies. Fishing them is a big pain as you end up with a ton of nearly useless shrimp. You really should steer people away from that. The fastest way to get anchovies is to buy from other players for 5gp each, second to that is to buy in bulk from the Port Sarim fishing shop. Many F2Pers sell them there so there is almost always a good stock.

Port Sarim also stocks pots of flour.

When making pizza bases, it is best to have at least 28 buckets. Fill them then go to a bank, have 14 buckets and 14 flours in inventory and make pizza bases from them. The pizza bases drop to the floor, but you will have more than enough time to pick them up before anyone else sees them, so deposit the buckets or pots and pick them up. Much faster than doing one at a time.

Be sure to warn people about not eating the toppings when adding them, and you can't cook a pizza over a fire. A range is needed.

You can't use raw meat or anchovies with a pizza, so you can take that part out.

Bandit Camp is a pain because the bandits are agressive and will attack you if they get into the room with the pizza ingredient spawn.

P2P stuff you left out:

Grand Tree has both tomato, cheese, and flour for sale. It is a great place to buy many things while world hopping.

The best place of all is the Cook's chest in the basement of lumby. It is also a one click bank, and stocks pizza base as well as being almost next to a sink for easy access to water. The handy stove on the first floor also reduces your chances of burning pizzas, increasing productivity.

One of the best tricks for power pizza making I use is to always buy flour and cheese when I am going past a shop that sells it. I have a boat load of tomatoes (77 farming), so I dont need those. After a week or so of always buying ingredients, I have enough to power make pies and replenish my stocks.

If you're a low level pure? I disagree.

But, I say if your hp is above 35, you should pk with a different, better, food. But, if it is below, then you should pk. Since each slice heals 9 (equivalent to one salmon), you heal 18 with both. Now, if you use salmon on your pure when pking (or on your main), you basically get double the food=less time running to bank= more productivity. The same thing applies to training of all kinds, of any level (hp-wise). But be careul against hard hitters when using pizza.

Signature.jpg

Nice guide :)

Here are some things you might want to add :

The bandit camp in the wilderness where you can buy pizza bases HAS a range for sure, and 1 click away from it (still in bandit camp) is a fishing spot where you can fish for ..... Anchovies! :D

Also any p2p player that would want to make these pizzas (18 is still good training food. Even if they can make the pinnaple pizzas too) can buy the flour, tomatoes and pizza from the Recipe for Disaster chest in lumbridge castle's cellar.

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

Pie's arn't good for player killing AT ALL, maybe for training but not player killing.

Lets say both people have 50 hp, one has sworides and the other has pizza. They are both the same level and some how hit the same as the other perosn dose :D

Player 1 has the pizza's and player 2 has the sworides.

Player 1 and 2 both hit each other, they both hit 20.

Player 1 clicks on a pizza and heals 9, so his hp is now 39.

Player 2 clicks on his swordie (at the same time) and heals 20 (Of what ever they heal)

Now player 2 attacks player 1 while he eats the second part of the pizza and hits a 20.

Now player 1 has 28 hp, when player 2 has 50.

Player 1 clicks the food again, but when he dose he gets hit a 20.

And so on...

Pretty much because you can't just heal in one click your always 1 hit behind. Meaning you'd have to start sfaing just to get full hp when the other player just has to click 1 of there food.

About the bandit camp. In my opinion and from my own experience (I used to get bored alot in F2P :XD: ) there is absolutely no danger there. Pkers rarely come there, and those that do are either very low levelled or too dumb to cross a door your closing on them so you can switch worlds safely.

The only real annoyancee are the bandits.

Even if I agree pizza is a great training food, i wouldnt recomend it for xp. Buying fish from stores (I.E. Tuna at karamja, salmon at lumbridge) is still faster xp and even if its not free. The time your saving pays off later.

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

Pie's arn't good for player killing AT ALL, maybe for training but not player killing.

Lets say both people have 50 hp, one has sworides and the other has pizza. They are both the same level and some how hit the same as the other perosn dose :D

Player 1 has the pizza's and player 2 has the sworides.

Player 1 and 2 both hit each other, they both hit 20.

Player 1 clicks on a pizza and heals 9, so his hp is now 39.

Player 2 clicks on his swordie (at the same time) and heals 20 (Of what ever they heal)

Now player 2 attacks player 1 while he eats the second part of the pizza and hits a 20.

Now player 1 has 28 hp, when player 2 has 50.

Player 1 clicks the food again, but when he dose he gets hit a 20.

And so on...

Pretty much because you can't just heal in one click your always 1 hit behind. Meaning you'd have to start sfaing just to get full hp when the other player just has to click 1 of there food.

Appently none of you know how to read. Anyways take pizza into the wildy I don't care, I'll lagh when you post here saying you died because of it and lost your full rune.

I said that if your hp is below 35 then you should use pizzas...

Swordfish heal 14, not 20.

You can't hit a 20 with rune scimmy until 51 combat (assuming 1 def, 1 pray, 1 range, and 1 mage). You would also have 61 hp... So... Well... Use LOBS/SWORDIES when pking. Listen Captainkidd! I want to make it clear to you that I said if your hp is below 35 you should use pizzas!

Signature.jpg

If your p2p and gonna do pizzas, i highly reccomend starting or even better, completing recipie for disaster. Has all your ingredients, right there at a one click bank.

Anyway, nice guide :thumbsup:

Another F2P option for bases, is to take a LOT of grain, and fewer pots and water containers (bucket/jug) into the cooking guild, load ALL the the grain and then recycle the pots several times, though the more natural thing to make in the guild is apple pies and wines, unless the spawns are already camped.