F2P Guide to Pizza -- new section added!

RodeoBill

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Guide but there is also a cooking guild you know it's easy to make pizza's and pie's there too. (atleast for F2P).

Still...I'll keep it at the Lobsters since they are good for sale.

I used Pizza's when I was still F2P and had to do the quests Black Knights Fortress, The Knight's Sword etc.

(8 out of the 10)

dd924f18da.jpg

tanfcookcape,Darknayru.gif

Darknayru.gif

c4a1a098aa.jpg

pretty well written guide, although is still feel its rather slow for the only ok xp/healing ability, some rich people would much rather buy lobs or salmon

-never knew u could fish anchovies at bandit camp though, that may/may not come in handy someday

ironmdefault,demon%20x%20lord.gif

pure:demon_x_king

On the other hand, if you planted and farmed some tomatoes, made flour for maybe 30 minutes a day, bought cheese when ever you saw any, and just spared some time with pizzas, you could save A LOT of money. Maybe buy that dragon weapon you wanted, or is it barrows you need? Armor? Runes? Pizzas are the way to go.

didnt know that i can use dragon in f2p...

and to all opther ppl... anchovis pizzas are fine pking food... even if you are 100+ just dont take 28 pizzas... just take 10 pizzas and 18 swordys...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Not too shabby. If you ever get P2P, this guide would be a lot more extensive, with POH's and the chest in the Lumby basement. Always cool to see people using the cooking skill. =D>

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

Great update, and thanks for the plug. I was at the tipit event last weekend in F2P and even at lvl 72, I love pizzas. One inventory slot and 18 hp healed.

Also feel free to take pot shots at my guides (I got the bucket guide up today):

The Bucket Guide

The Enchanted Lyre Guide

Either way, let me know what you thought.

Pie's arn't good for player killing AT ALL, maybe for training but not player killing.

Lets say both people have 50 hp, one has sworides and the other has pizza. They are both the same level and some how hit the same as the other perosn dose :D

Player 1 has the pizza's and player 2 has the sworides.

Player 1 and 2 both hit each other, they both hit 20.

Player 1 clicks on a pizza and heals 9, so his hp is now 39.

Player 2 clicks on his swordie (at the same time) and heals 20 (Of what ever they heal)

Now player 2 attacks player 1 while he eats the second part of the pizza and hits a 20.

Now player 1 has 28 hp, when player 2 has 50.

Player 1 clicks the food again, but when he dose he gets hit a 20.

And so on...

Pretty much because you can't just heal in one click your always 1 hit behind. Meaning you'd have to start sfaing just to get full hp when the other player just has to click 1 of there food.

Appently none of you know how to read. Anyways take pizza into the wildy I don't care, I'll lagh when you post here saying you died because of it and lost your full rune.

Uhhh... Swordies heal *cough* 14... *cough* not 20...and anchovy pizzas cost way less then swordies, and they heal 4 more per inventory slot...4*28...wow another 112 hp, and u save like 5600 coins!

Also, U can kill giant rats in bandit camp to get some meat, just watch out for the bandits.

Anchovy pizzas made at the bandit camp are good if you are going out to kill some greater demons in f2p, cuz its the only place, also i think greater's max hit is 9, they hit fairly slowly too, allowing you enough time to eat peacefully.

I see you've added pics, more detail..i give

8.5/10 :D

Dude, your guide has totally convinced me to go and make bunches of pizza RIGHT THIS VERY MINUTE.

That means you win! And your prize is...

...a cookie!

And you thought I was going to say pizza... :P

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

Wow addicted to pizza? Who knew? Lol jking.

Pizza is kind of addicting. Maybe as addicting at pking? Depends on who you ask I guess...

And no problem...

Signature.jpg

Pizza.jpg<---Clicky clicky for pizza guide!