HELP SUPER URgent its so annoyi n

Star.

new pr0blem

when i type or scroll its like im holdin dlown ctrl when i not. so anoyin wat it d0es t0 page.

idk wat t0 d0. just install3d wirelesm0use n tryed to install a game called gunz. i stopped installi game.

very hard to do nething

help :(

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Pfft, don't think you're useless with computer stuff just because you're a girl. There are plenty of women that are good with computers. Just takes some practice and effort. :P

First question, are you doing these things while it's plugged into the wall and not just running off the battery? If you're doing all this off the battery, it may be draining the battery before finishing or you could have a bad battery that isn't holding a charge.

Do any of the fans turn on and does the laptop get very warm before shutting off?

You may want to just contact Asus about the problem since it is brand new. Having them diagnose and fix it may be the best route instead of having use try to guess at it.

Have you checked the fans on your laptop to make sure they are unobstructed and spinning? Sometimes laptops will overheat and shut down if the fans are blocked.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

It's starting to work a little now..

I think it stops working in the morning and really late at night.

I always keep it charged.

I keep my laptop on a flat surface with lots of room around it. The fans sometimes turn on, then off, then on etc.

I think I will ring 'em up and ask them to check it.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I had this problem with my old laptop, tried everything until I realised it was the fans overheating. Basically, the fans had become all clogged up with dust.

The way I solved it was to take the back plate off, and gently dust around with a cloth where I could see dust, even using a nozzle of a vacuum cleaner on some of the more solid components. If it's really tricky to get the dust out you can apparently get cans of pressurised air to blast the dust out.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

I had this problem with my old laptop, tried everything until I realised it was the fans overheating. Basically, the fans had become all clogged up with dust.

The way I solved it was to take the back plate off, and gently dust around with a cloth where I could see dust, even using a nozzle of a vacuum cleaner on some of the more solid components. If it's really tricky to get the dust out you can apparently get cans of pressurised air to blast the dust out.

I was just about to post that... ::'

~Angat14~

2eprbpj.png

I was just about to post that... ::'

~Angat14~

It gets a third vote, had the exact same problem with my desktop, personally I found my mothers make up brush an excellent cleaner (although she wasnt to happy).

Have you tried using system restore? if not try restoring it to a date when your computer was working.

I wouldn't have thought it would be clogged up with dust as it is a brand new.

Also you shouldn't have 2 anti-virus programs installed on your computer.

Choose one and uninstall the other.

ooberman05.png

I have this problem with my laptop occasionally. Basically my computer shuts itself off then gives me an error when I turn it on or just won't boot windows. I know my problem is overheating but I can't rip my computer apart because the wires inside are attached to the back plate so I can't open it up to get to the fan. I just deal with it and turn my computer off when I'm not using it.

But since yours is new I'd say have someone take a look at it. Hope you got a warranty on it.

Just a side thing as well unrelated to your laptop shutting down is that you shouldnt be running two different anti virus programs at the same time. Either Norton AV or AVG will have to go, its not good to run both at the same time.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Arg, don't edit existing topics for entirely new problems! Now anyone reading this has absolutely no clue what the other replys to this thread mean...

:wall:

new pr0blem

when i type or scroll its like im holdin dlown ctrl when i not. so anoyin wat it d0es t0 page.

idk wat t0 d0. just install3d wirelesm0use n tryed to install a game called gunz. i stopped installi game.

very hard to do nething

help :(

Id gladly help, just as soon as you stop talking in leet speak. Thanks.

Oh - and P.S. gunz isn't worth your time, like every other free Korean MMO, it is filled with hackers, hackers, and more hackers.