Mods Lock This Please!

awesome goal, but im really sorry to hear about your hedgehog. I wish you luck with both dealing with the pain of losing a friend and going for your range goal.

Fabled_Foe.png

26M Crafting XP

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks both of you.. I think I'll dedicate 99 fm to my hedgehog

clickforblog.jpg

My lvl 90 and lvl 48, c1oud and waf1le, hacked, lost about 28 mil overall .

zzzuperthingy-1.jpg

paulkill.jpg

A Man Died - 100% F2P -Skiller/Pure Ranger

Wouldn't a headgehog kinda maybe just hurt a little bit if you held it?

Also he has his own room!? :shock: Pssh my kittys lucky to get his tiny little cat box in the closet, let alone a room.

I know how you feel I had to put my cat down because he had heart and lung problems, meaning he couldn't breath with out his mouth open and it still was hard for him...Wow this is the first time I talked about my cat until we got him put down...

hedgehogs are amazing...i don't think they get the credit they deserve. They are soo smart and curious, and each have their own personality.

I can't wait to get one (my buddy had one for awhile), but I can't seem to find any breeders in MD. <.<

Anyway, carry on. Don't think about him dying....think about him living

Think about the 4 years you had with him, and smile when you do it

"The greatest joy a man can know is to conquer his enemies and drive them before him. To ride their horses and take away their possessions. To see the faces of those who were dear to them bedewed with tears, and to clasp their wives and daughters in his arms."

-Genghis Khan

Very sorry to hear about your hedgehog, too bad they haven't immigrated to the US yet :cry: . I remember when we have to put our cat down, I was with him since the day I came home from the hospital after being born. :(

Gl with your 99 fm.

Cowmasta13.png

Wouldn't a headgehog kinda maybe just hurt a little bit if you held it?

Also he has his own room!? :shock: Pssh my kittys lucky to get his tiny little cat box in the closet, let alone a room.

I know how you feel I had to put my cat down because he had heart and lung problems, meaning he couldn't breath with out his mouth open and it still was hard for him...Wow this is the first time I talked about my cat until we got him put down...

Yes, he has his own room. Maybe I'll take a pic of it. My bro moved out for collage so we turned that room into hedgies. And no, it doesn't hurt when you hold him. Sorry for your loss of your cat.

hedgehogs are amazing...i don't think they get the credit they deserve. They are soo smart and curious, and each have their own personality.

I can't wait to get one (my buddy had one for awhile), but I can't seem to find any breeders in MD. <.<

Anyway, carry on. Don't think about him dying....think about him living

Think about the 4 years you had with him, and smile when you do it

This post touched me a lot, thanks. Yes our hedgehog has his own little personality and what he does and everything. :D I'll think of the good times! Good luck with getting your own hedgehog.

Very sorry to hear about your hedgehog, too bad they haven't immigrated to the US yet :cry: . I remember when we have to put our cat down, I was with him since the day I came home from the hospital after being born. :(

Gl with your 99 fm.

Thanks, and you can get hedgehogs in the U.S. , I live in Texas. Sorry for the loss of your cat. I remember everything about the day we got him. We got him at around 7 pm and drove home with him in his carrier that we bought. It was great, he was only 2 months old, was a wee little hoglet.

Thanks for support everyone and I've told my family about your posts which is very rare but my family feels good to know other people care. My mom cried when I read death666bl0ms post. Just to let you know, I have never brought up tip.it until now but this is special.

New title made <3:

I burn logs for my hedgehog from now on!

clickforblog.jpg

zzzuperthingy-1.jpg

paulkill.jpg

So sorry about your hedgey =[

He's so cute <3:

Any idea on how much one would cost? I'm very interested in it...

floorgazer.png

thanks you three, well

last night he didn't eat at all so we had to syringe feed him with some wet kibble stuff. We're going to the vet today.

Now about hedgehogs.

The hedgehog that we bought was $50. With all the equipment we bought for him, yes we spoiled him it ended up to around $200. There are a lot of good hedgehog websites to read if your serious about getting one. The vet bills are different. Its a lot of cash! We have spent maybe $1000+ because at age 3 he had some rotten teeth and that required surgery. Before you get one be sure you have planned things out.

clickforblog.jpg

zzzuperthingy-1.jpg

paulkill.jpg

The hedgehog is so cute.. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

That's so sad... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: oh and gl on your goals..

thanks for support.. vet appointment is 4 hours..

clickforblog.jpg

zzzuperthingy-1.jpg

paulkill.jpg

Sorry about your Hedgehog. It's very sad to see someone *Yes it is a Someone, Not a something* Close to you go through so much pain, and agony, Illness Is not nice. It's so cute.

People Underestimate Hedgehogs.. Thinking that there shy and no fun at all.. along with the [puncture]les, But Imo There fun to be with.. you'll have fun with them, if they hurt you, you no that it's a mistake.. To see someone pass away is very sad.. Deeply Sad.

I hope that it stays alive for much longer than you think.. share some more good times in life with it.. Make his last days - Days he'll never forget. May This hedgehog be rememberd.. As a Legend.

Remember ~ Nothing Is Impossible - Lonk41

My Blog :)

Sorry about your Hedgehog. It's very sad to see someone *Yes it is a Someone, Not a something* Close to you go through so much pain, and agony, Illness Is not nice. It's so cute.

People Underestimate Hedgehogs.. Thinking that there shy and no fun at all.. along with the [puncture]les, But Imo There fun to be with.. you'll have fun with them, if they hurt you, you no that it's a mistake.. To see someone pass away is very sad.. Deeply Sad.

I hope that it stays alive for much longer than you think.. share some more good times in life with it.. Make his last days - Days he'll never forget. May This hedgehog be rememberd.. As a Legend.

Thanks a lot, I agree completely with everything u said. Good words, almost exactly wat I've been thinking. Thanks again... I'l tell hedgie about lonk

clickforblog.jpg

zzzuperthingy-1.jpg

paulkill.jpg

He/She is so cute <3:

I hope you have fun with him/her on these last days of his/her life:)

And goodluck on your goals =D>

thanks.. I will.

nice sig btw <3:

clickforblog.jpg

zzzuperthingy-1.jpg

paulkill.jpg

Sorry to hear about your Hedgehog. I have always wanted one, an Albino, but my parents wouldn't go with it.

Good luck on your goals, and keep your Hedgie nice and warm and safe, and keep him comfortable.

sunshineef4.jpg

3,331st to 99 Fishing - 9-18-07 | 25,851st to 99 Cooking - 10-6-07

nawww so cute, too bad though, sorry to hear that.

Quest cape got at 25th july 2007! Did grim tales and mouring end 2 to get same day!

99/99 strength got at 30th september 2007

thanks you two, we're trying to make it as comfortable as possible for the little guy.

vet appointment in 3 hours

clickforblog.jpg

zzzuperthingy-1.jpg

paulkill.jpg

Bless, what's your hedgehog called?

It reminds me of about 8 years back when a hedgehog got stuck in between a wired fence in my back garden.

We used pliers to free it, then I held it and fed it biscuits. <3:

(edited)

Just think of how you've made [bleep]e live his life to the max!

I'm sure you mean more to him than he does to you.

::'

I trade my glories for your dragon stones!

Krizzy: 99 combat with 1900+ total.

Blog blog. Click click. Post post!

My hedgehog's name is [bleep]e. :D

I'm glad your family freed a hedgehog..

and my hedgehog is a he.

thanks for your support ..

clickforblog.jpg

zzzuperthingy-1.jpg

paulkill.jpg

Hedgie is being put down tomarrow.. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

just got 60 mage and lonk helped me with mage arena. Donated 50k to Lonk

clickforblog.jpg

zzzuperthingy-1.jpg

paulkill.jpg