THE OWNING GAME

Gazzy

Simply, you own the person below you, but when you do you have to yell either " OWN3D!", "Owned" or "YOU GOT OWNED!"

ok then, OWN ME!!!

EDIT: I'l post here the best reasons for owning, and the best Ways to say owned......

gazzy.jpg

Are you sick and tired of people telling you what to put in your sig? So am I. No, don't put this in your sig, you'll be doing what THEY want!

boris, i kill you with a machine gun

0wn3d!

THATS HOW YOU PLAY

gazzy.jpg

Are you sick and tired of people telling you what to put in your sig? So am I. No, don't put this in your sig, you'll be doing what THEY want!

i mow you down with a lawn mower

0WN3D!

gazzy.jpg

i get a nuke from G.B (george bush) and destroy you

OWnED!

gazzy.jpg

i toss apia in your face, then take your shortbow and shoot you with it.

____ooo___oo_______oo_ooo__oo__ooooo__oooo

__oo___oo__oo_____oo__oooo_oo__oo_____oo_oo

__oo___oo___oo___oo___oo_oooo__oooo___oo__oo

__oo___oo____oo_oo____oo__ooo__oo_____oo_oo

____ooo_______ooo_____oo___oo__ooooo__oooo

natasa777.jpegavatar175ed1.gif

refresh to see another sig

F2p forever

i poison the pie

OWNEDEED

gazzy.jpg

i use a big rake and raketh you to deatheth

ownedeth!

gazzy.jpg

i wave good by to my kitten, jojo, then run away into the sunset.

at this time my grandpa was in florida, i was unaware of this.

then i went home and got the rope ready...but then...knock knock, someone was at the door.

i was overwhelmed with exitement, and got a knife ready to stab and twist!

but then, a random dude said:

PREPARER'S NOTE:

The preparer would like to thank Mr. James W. Marchand and Mr. Jessie D. Hurlbut for their invaluable assistance in the production of this electronic text. Thank you. I am indebted to you both.

Although Saxo wrote 16 books of his "Danish History", only the first nine were ever translated by Mr. Oliver Elton; it is these nine books that are here included. As far as the preparer knows, there is (unfortunately) no public domain English translation of Books X-XVI. Those interested in the latter books should search for the translation mentioned below.

SELECTED BIBLIOGRAPHY:

ORIGINAL TEXT --

Olrik, J and Raeder (Ed.): "Saxo Grammaticus: Gesta Danorum" (Copenhagen, 1931).

Dansk Nationallitteraert Arkiv: "Saxo Grammaticus: Gesta Danorum" (DNA, Copenhagen, 1996). Web-based Latin edition of Saxo, substantiallly based on the above edition; currently at the following URL: http://www.kb.dk/elib/lit/dan/authors/saxo/

OTHER TRANSLATIONS --

Fisher, Peter (Trans.) and Hilda Ellis Davidson (Ed.): "Saxo Grammaticus: History of the Danes" (Brewer, Cambridge, 1979).

Christiansen, Eric (Trans.). "Danorum regum heroumque historia : books x-xvi : the text of the first edition with translation and commentary in three volumes". Oxford, England : B.A.R., 1980. Series title: BAR international series ; 84-.

RECOMMENDED READING --

i got scared, and ran. somewhere along the way i yelled 0wn3d to the dude above me, whoever the hell he is.

I have a sense of humor

ow3nd3d!

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

i hit you with cheese.

PWNÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâãD!

gazzy.jpg