• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck on your goals,Homes. Your blog might need some protection though homes,wouldn't want your blog on fire,now would you? Get my point,homes? :twisted:

Jk,good luck. :thumbsup:

i dont like how the word homes sounds...... :cry:

LOlz, tnhx for the support, cya in-game.

-In best mexican accent- Log on homes,or consider your blog,"unprotected".

I will do in a minute, i just returned from school, and im lookin at other blog's, as i do always when i get back from school.My blog is portected by fresi, shey, echo and den posts, lolz.

Good luck on all your goals and gratz on almost being 800 total :) (thank for posting in my blog)

Thnx, hope u come to party :D

Gratz zed for bumping, i just added the world of the party( w 135) cause i realized i didnt put it before :XD:

Race me to 76 Fishing? Bet you I'll win.

I cant get fishing levels until tomorrow, but i think it will be a funny reace, wath about we start at monday, with 65 fishing ea of us?That will keep me leveling.If u want to set rulez like no membership or things like that, pm me.

Thanks for being an exclusive poster of this blog, u rlly help ::'

Your doing good, goals seem nice. Good luck.

I read about your party and would love to come but unfortunately I am busy on that day, congrats in advance.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

Your doing good, goals seem nice. Good luck.

I read about your party and would love to come but unfortunately I am busy on that day, congrats in advance.

Gratz NJE03, so sad u cant come :( .Hope to see u when i make my next party.

KEEP BUMPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey! I'll add you when I get on (What should I call you?).

Thanks for posting on my blog, and here is a little advice for yours:

A) Use Photobucket as an image uploading site. They don't give you thumbnails and 'Click here to see..'

B)

[hide=Level up pics] PIC [/hide] 

That allows you to name your hide commands (So not just "Click here for message..")

C) You should probably correct some of your spelling in there. I see you're from S. America, but it is still kind of hard to read. I'd also add some goal bars for your skills.

D) Organize your blog a little better. It's kind of hard to find things.

Sorry to hear you're leaving :(

And yes, slayer isn't really that bad.

Sleeping-in-cushionhigh.jpg

Hey! I'll add you when I get on (What should I call you?).

Thanks for posting on my blog, and here is a little advice for yours:

A) Use Photobucket as an image uploading site. They don't give you thumbnails and 'Click here to see..'

B)

[hide=Level up pics] PIC [/hide] 

That allows you to name your hide commands (So not just "Click here for message..")

C) You should probably correct some of your spelling in there. I see you're from S. America, but it is still kind of hard to read. I'd also add some goal bars for your skills.

D) Organize your blog a little better. It's kind of hard to find things.

Sorry to hear you're leaving :(

And yes, slayer isn't really that bad.

Thanks a lot, death, u really helped me on there.

U can add me as 'litoua' to ur runescape friends list.I will get on in a minute.

[hide= Read death or i will transform u into a cookie!]Thanks for the corrections, u make the blog a lot better :D [/hide]

Oh, and thanks for the tips, now my blog will look less noobish ::'

Well, i have corrected some spelling mistakes and the 'click here to reveal hidden message(may contain spoilers)', it will be now more easy to you and to me to read the blog.

I still need to upload the images with photobucket, as Death said, thanks a lot buddy.

Well, party is over, thanks to Den Usinlyge (the only tip.iter who came) and some other frnds that were there.

Im starting to think that being F2P in tip.it is like being a carrot in a potato plantation.

Well, im on if someone want a fun chat, i will post the party pic later.

Hey! Nice blog :D And thanks ALOT for telling me how to change that link, its much better now \:D/ Good luck with your goals, its a long way to 76 fishing.. and I did it in members, with monkfish, imagine doing it in f2p #-o But im sure u will reach it :thumbsup:

decadez.png

I Am Awesome.