• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good bye to all tipiters!! I would post more things, but have not time, check my blog for details!! Farewell, thanks to:

Zeddude:One of the best friends i ever had

Fresi1:Such a crazy buddy, he encouraged me the day i leaved.(Im still waiting for my tinderbox :twisted: )

Swedishboy5:One good F2P friend, always there to make crazy things :D

Death Dude:A great buddy, he's really fun and good to talk to.

NJE03:Didnt know him really much, but he's still a good friend.

Popchicken:Wath a crazy buddy!!You are awesome, keep that in mind.

Echolise:(leaved)She was really cool, a great friends.Thanks for encouraging me in my worst moments.

To everydody else too!!!!

This was one of my best years.Thanks a lot.Farewell!!!

\:D/ :thumbsup: ~lit /retired since june 18 '06 ~ :thumbsup: \:D/

Thanks for the replies echo, shivers and zedd, maybe i will keep watching this topic for a week or so, to see watch do u people write :D

Then i will ask Laikrob, Tripsis, or another mod to close this.

PS:Im getting on rs rite now, to say goodbye to some friends, so if u wanna go and hang out...

It appears our departings correspond(though mine is quite a bit shorter). Though I haven't known you that long, it has been great talking to you Lit. I'm sorry to see you go. I leave for vacation Saturday. Hopefully I can catch you sometime in between?

~A pleasure knowing you, Death_Dude74

Sleeping-in-cushionhigh.jpg

Sad to hear that, hope i catch you too sometime ::'

I'm not really leaving, this is just a break i will take until i decide to leave or not.Break starts at Saturday, so, hurry up! :P

It was a pleasure knowing you too, Death, hope we meet again.

~Lit

Rofl, 47 crafting 8-)

Me + Death = Pwnage!!

Thanks Death Dude for coming, even when u were with your friends.It is always good to share leveling with a friend ::'

Thanks to Lazy Hippo, who wanted to come, but couldn't cause he had to go.

Another thing: THE CRAFTING GUILD PWNS!!!! i stayed there like 5 hours and made 7 levels!!Yay!!I'm starting to love crafting.A new goal set before i quit --> crafting to 60.

Thanks for all the support, keep this blog alive!!

BUMP

Bettter than wath Death?If you are saying that cowhides are better than battlestaves and green d hide, then i don't really know, do wath ever suits best for you.But i will suggest to stay with battlestaves.

Hope that is wath you were talking about, i'm totally lost these days... #-o

Though I only recently met you, it was nice chatting to you in-game. Hope to see you come back some time. :P

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

• 2 weeks later...
Dude you really shouldnt quit = (

At least your still on tip.it so i can chat to you bud!

Im so sorry to see that you're so sad zeddy, but i HAD to quit, that game was consuming me =;

Dont worry, i will take a lokk at your blog atleast once a week ::'

Till next time, my friend...

Hey, i just took a look to all the blog posts (didnt take too much :wink: ) and realised all the great friends i made/could've made.

Heph, Death, Shey, Pop, Hellbellz, Mr Emflum, Rocky, Den, Fresi, M1cha34l, theodawg, Echo, NJE03, Ivotjuh, Shivers, Wo0tlicious, Ickdeep and Th3 Crusader AND MEMO545454thanks to ALL of you.I think i didnt forget anybody...

ROFL are yah kidding Lit?You've forgot the coolest tipiter this forum ever had, the funniest RS player Jagex ever saw, the best person you could've ever meet, you forgot a true friend...this friend is of course, Zeddude, the one who always encouraged you, the one that always looked at your blog, even when it was in complete decadence, the one that you've random added that foggy night, thinking he was goin to be another name on your friends list...but you actually found a friend behind that username, a real friend.

Thanks a lot, Zeddude. =D>

~Lit

Sad to hear you are leaving Lit, I haven't really had a chance to talk with you, and get to know you.

I really wish you all the best, and hope to see you back in game again with a new prospective and the knowledge that the game wont consume you. I am at that point myself, so I do understand how you are feeling, and admire you for your courage to make a decision like this.

Cheers

Shey <3:

shey.png

Sad to hear you are leaving Lit, I haven't really had a chance to talk with you, and get to know you.

I really wish you all the best, and hope to see you back in game again with a new prospective and the knowledge that the game wont consume you. I am at that point myself, so I do understand how you are feeling, and admire you for your courage to make a decision like this.

Cheers

Shey <3:

Your support means a lot for me Shey, thanks.SO sad we didnt have enough time to know each other better, but oh well, at least i knowed you, and that is enough for me <3:

Hope you achieve your goals, Hun, and hope i change my mind sometime and deciede to get on and say HYT! to some fellows. ::'

~Lit

• 3 weeks later...