• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, I am not remotely surprised you stuck with a new account and kept on playing.

Hf Lit!

Long time since we don't talk, I really miss you buddy :( (I forgot to add you, upps)

I'm a crazy buddy ,maybe you'll see me quitting tomorrow , you never know <3:

Grats on the levels \'

Thanks, gratz with 106 combat! :)

as you posted on my blog i'll post on yours

grats on all your lvls and good luck in the future with all you new goals

also i'm not sure if we have met but i do know your name from somewhere :-k

13zwenn.png

as you posted on my blog i'll post on yours

grats on all your lvls and good luck in the future with all you new goals

also i'm not sure if we have met but i do know your name from somewhere :-k

I hang in the Blogscape, so maybe you'd heard of me on a friend's Blog or something.Thanks for the Support, and GL with your 99 Goal ::'

Nice avvy! What kinds do you make?

Thanks Death!I make avvy's like that one, simple, nothing really special, just cropping and a bit of colors.

Keep Bumping Guys, thanks for the support \'

~Lit

Thanks to both of you

Ok, you may be wondering what happened to me the past days...well, it isn't simple, but I'll explain it anyways...

The last Sunday a close friend died.Yes, thats it, she was at the hospital after a car-accident with her mother, and they couldn't save her...I feel a bit better now, but I was so angry that I couldn't even touch my computer...It's just that I can't believe how bad it feels, and you know, I'm not really 'old' so this is the first time I feel it...

Well, I know you don't have time to hear me crying like a little baby, but I just wanted to say why didn't I log-in (and update too).I just needed some time, you know...

----------------------------------------

Anyways I started my own Graphic Shop, make sure to visit it! \'

~Lit

Very sorry to hear about your friend Lit, take the time you need, your friends will be here when you come back. <3:

Agreed. We've all had to cope with bereavement at one time or another :cry: - why, my great-auntie died a few days after a family wedding. So I know what it's like.

Don't worry, you still have your place in the clan! I haven't deleted you and if I did, then I would need a slap.

Retired from RuneScape as of November 10th 2007.

orc_male120x.gif

This is what I am doing now. | My Website | My RuneScape Programs

Aww, very sad to hear about your friend :(

Very sorry to hear about your friend Lit, take the time you need, your friends will be here when you come back. <3:

Agreed. We've all had to cope with bereavement at one time or another :cry: - why, my great-auntie died a few days after a family wedding. So I know what it's like.

Don't worry, you still have your place in the clan! I haven't deleted you and if I did, then I would need a slap.

It's so great to have friends like you 3 <3:

I was thinking on a break yesterday, and It's decided:I need some time.It will not take much time, only a week or so.Thanks for the support guys, and see you in a week.

~Lit

Sorry to hear about that Lit :(

I hope you're feeling better soon :D

And could you please change one small thing in your blog, I'm not going for 99 Slay, wouldn't survive that, I'm only slaying every now and then only because I like it. So could you please change the link to my blog to Heph's blog or something like that?

Good luck irl and hope to see you in a week.

hephaistos50.jpegangel2w.gif

Sorry to hear about that Lit :(

I hope you're feeling better soon :D

And could you please change one small thing in your blog, I'm not going for 99 Slay, wouldn't survive that, I'm only slaying every now and then only because I like it. So could you please change the link to my blog to Heph's blog or something like that?

Good luck irl and hope to see you in a week.

Oops, will change that now Hep :D