Cannoning to 99 Range!

ImpulsiveJet

30m will barely get you ranged using knives at fire giants(I think) But just to get you a rough number, cannoning at rock crabs at an empty world(where I ran around agrroed them all and let the cannon rip, I spent 2m going from 55-60. So you can see how expensive a cannon will get. Just use knives at fire giants unless you can't have the Hp exp.

another idea, is if you're spending 30m, buy chinchompas and you'll be getting 200k exp an hour easy.

tifsbti6oi.gif

You won't find c.balls for that price, you can get em for 200, 180 if your'e LUCKY, but in that amount you won't find em for that, so you'll get 150k c.balls. Using 10k balls, getting the most exp I honestly think you can w/ a cannon i went from 55-60. I don't know the exp per c.ball that that works out to, but you can do the math, I dont' think it'll happen though otherwise everyone would buy ranged.

tifsbti6oi.gif

Cannoning is a lousy way to train range. Each damage point gives you half as much exp as normal ranging, and 0 hp exp. So essentially, you're getting a quarter the exp you would for just ranging the monster normally.

I think people see the occasional "30" hit and say "Wow! This is great ranged xp!"

But it's not.

There are 10 types of people in the world:

* Those who understand binary

* Those who don't

- - -

Greatest J Mod Quote Ever / My bug collection / Raise your agility! / What exactly is "Anti-scam"?

Cannoning is a lousy way to train range. Each damage point gives you half as much exp as normal ranging, and 0 hp exp. So essentially, you're getting a quarter the exp you would for just ranging the monster normally.

It's still much, much faster than any other method besides chinchompas if you use it on dagannoths.

• 7 months later...

You can break even or make a profit cannoning ice trolls on Jatiszo while melee praying.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.