Coupons and Savings

Pandaman115

We only use cupons for ordering food. Like from Pizza Hut, or Domino's or something. :-s

Oh snap I definitely save my pizza vouchers

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

If i get pizza hut vouchers in the post ill have a nice pizza with some money off. But if i didn't have a voucher and I wanted a pizza I'd go up Sainsbury's and get one for less than ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã2. Vouchers and coupons are a con, giving you money off products you would never buy.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

When I was little we lived in lot harder times and my mom hoarded coupons like crazy. I remember there used to be those coupon dispensers in all the supermarkets, but I don't see those anymore.

I know what you're talking about! Ours were red most of the time, and they had red flashing lights on them :P . I used to get them all the time as a kid, just because of the little dispenser. <3:

I never really use vouchers or coupons, mostly because I don't get any, but also because really, they're just a con. I mean, since when would large corporations act out of the kindness of their heart?

The only exception are vouchers for places like Costco where we shop a lot, so they just come in handy if you were going to buy it already.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

If i get pizza hut vouchers in the post ill have a nice pizza with some money off.

Yeah! We always get pizza hut coupons, and I usually try to use them. The only time I use coupons is when I get direct satisfaction out of them. I work in a mall, and mall employees get these coupons for pretzels. Buy when get one free. HELL YEAH I'M GETTING 2 PRETZELS TODAY!

61784167.jpg

My family only uses coupons when we get something for free. The only time I've ever used a coupon was last week when I paid for my tuxedo for Prom, and saved $30. The only time my family always uses coupons is one we're we save 10 cents per gallon of gas we put in the car.

Also, I work as a cashier at my local grocery store, and some person came through my line when we had a 10 for $10 sale on lightbulbs. He bought 40 lightbulbs, and had a save $1 coupon for each. He left the store with 40 lightbulbs, for free!! :XD:

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

Ah coupons, and 51 items including vault, coca-cola, and a ton of other stuff. Your dad needs to give me some of the vault. \'

One time I was with panda, and we went to the store with his parents. They had coupons for progresso for like buy 1 get 2 free or something(it was in december or when it was cold so i can't remember, short memory) and we got over 20 cans of it...

Progresso FTW! \'<3: :twisted:

i use a store loyalty card,

also i use the vouchers that they send me through the post on online shops (either money off bills or extra loyalty points)

i will only use the tokens instore if i generally buy that brand anyway, or if using the voucher means its cheaper than my usual price of that food item.

Runescape nick : Fat_Slug

Owner of Ears, Scythe and a 10 year veteran cape :D