Finally trimmed construction cape!

Done at last

def99as9.jpg

[hide=Trimmed Construction cape ftw]trimconcapeiq4.jpg[/hide]

[hide=getting the cape]defcapehg1.jpg[/hide]

[hide=the emote (messed up a bit)]defemotepu6.jpg[/hide]

Big thanks to everyone that came, and big thanks to my clan VMC who made this possible. :thumbsup:

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

Gratz on 99 def and trimmed cons cape!

btw you can GOF with 80 ranged OR 80 Mage :)

Yeah I saw from the thread and I looked at your tutorial videos. I've been tempted by hybrid melee-range so I figured I might start there (and I still want the fire cape, didn't really work too well 72 range, disconnected and then had to forfeit because the crystal bow wasn't going to make it). 80 Mage will come eventually and then beyond.

So DKs are up next as well as some barrows camping style, then I've got a kbd who owes me 3 heads, and a KQ who needs killing. Gah, so much to do, and so much time to do it in ::'

i was there lol.in fact i in every picture.no doubt youll be getting another 99 very soon and ill be coming to that aswell lol.

nort the usual first two 99 capes.

10/10

Thanks for coming, next 99 on the block might be something like runecrafting or maybe even farming (because apparently farming is more expensive than construction), so I'll take a couple months :XD:

I think the plan for this summer is going to be lots of monster hunting when I'm there, lots of kingdom management for when I'm away and a few scores to settle with some abyssal pkers.

99 def > dds spec \'

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

you're melees are kinda odd to me.. big def but ya don't have high range or mage.. I like it though lol.. Grats on 99 def its a nice one to have IMO

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

Those are SICK stats man. It's really nice that you got 99 cons without having any other 99. Because the cash you spend on constructions probably was enough to buy any other 99 you wanted. Heh, congratz on defence too. 2 Nice capes. :D

10/10.

296kver.png

Credits to Skully Sc for the signature.24picns.png