NRL Thread

arizark

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah dear. Not that i care for the outcome at all (Aussie rules all the way), but our school will be in a state of mourning tomorrow. Better pack that black armband...

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GO QLD~!~~~~!!

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Arrggghh I'm so pissed! Good Comback but geez we did some stupid stuff NSW. Jarryd Hayne awesome try - Parra! :D

Jarryd Mullen had a pretty dismal game, set up a good try but our kicks were horrendous! Argghh now I owe my mate $5 which isn't that much but still its like the final straw.

Anyway looking forward to game 2, I'm going to it! At Telstra Stadium, can't wait. :thumbsup:

Arrggghh I'm so pissed! Good Comback but geez we did some stupid stuff NSW. Jarryd Hayne awesome try - Parra! :D

Jarryd Mullen had a pretty dismal game, set up a good try but our kicks were horrendous! Argghh now I owe my mate $5 which isn't that much but still its like the final straw.

Anyway looking forward to game 2, I'm going to it! At Telstra Stadium, can't wait. :thumbsup:

Awesome dude! Should be a real tough game for us QLD'rs. Anyway I wouldn't be to quick to praise Jarred Hayne; sure, he did get a great try (grrr :x ) but he also gave one as a gift to Lockyer.

I knew it. Never rule out Lockyer, the man's a playing genius.

I've got a new name for him - The omnipresent. He's bloody everywhere whenever we score points! For what he's lost in zest over the years, he's gained in knowlege of where the play is going and where the ball will be. When Jarred Hayne of NSW fumbled near thier line and we took advantage, who else was it going to be but Lockyer who scored the try? :wink:

Yes!

When Lockyer picked up Hayne's flick inside I had memories of last years Origin. Lockyer is a legend. Nice work Thursto getting Man of the match too, he deserved it

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

I've got a new name for him - The omnipresent. He's bloody everywhere whenever we score points! For what he's lost in zest over the years, he's gained in knowlege of where the play is going and where the ball will be. When Jarred Hayne of NSW fumbled near thier line and we took advantage, who else was it going to be but Lockyer who scored the try? :wink:

Thurston had a much more involved game then Lockyer. By the way how good was Steven Price. I'm glad he had a big game anyway, let him be tired for Monday's game against parra. :wink:

Thurston had a much more involved game then Lockyer. By the way how good was Steven Price. I'm glad he had a big game anyway, let him be tired for Monday's game against parra. :wink:

True on all accounts. Thurston did have a better game but Lockyer, these days, seems to have a hand in just about every play for whatever team he represents, be it the Broncos, QLD or Australia. Steve Price did have a blinder in my opinion. Stood up for us QLD'rs. :D

• 3 weeks later...
BAAAAAH WE GOT FREAKIN' ROBBED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[cabbage] you got robbed - so many calls went to your favour - like the [bleep] 10m gain on a scrum feed for one :uhh: And 2 penalties that you never should've gotten.

Not our fault NSW couldn't break the QLD defence.

not our fault we cant score crucial trys off forward passes <.<

In all fairness there were more calls that didn't go our way. I was left scratching my head at why a high shot on Lockyer wasn't pulled up and I can't see the Berrigan knock on which prevented a try of ours a descision that could have been come to without reasonable doubt (does anyone else think it was just flat and not a knock on are was I just daydreaming?). I would have thought it was grounds for benefit of the doubt but nope, it never seems to work out.

Anyway we almost handed you guys the game with a knock on in the final seconds to play nice and share, but nope, still couldn't take one over the line. Our defence owned. :P

Overall you can hardly say we didn't deserve to win. More or less the only thing that you guys beat us with was the kicking game.

Oh, and QUEENSLANDER!!!!!!!!!

its not that you didn't exactly deserve to win but you didn't deserve to win because we there wasn't extra time, the game probably would of went to golden point but in saying that you got Thurston and Lockyer able to kick brilliant field goals so would be tough if QLD got possession in our 50 in golden point. but i notice NSW just lose all momentum when just one try is scored putting QLD in front. <.<

kirby-sig.gif

WOOOHOOO!

You beauty!

I think it's time for some changes in the NSW squad.

Was it just me or did Braith Anasta do nothing in the whole game? Why is he even on the team?

QUEENSLANDER!!!

newsigzl2.jpg

tetsupportsig2.jpg

yeah i dont think he did anything lol

Haha, too true. I didn't even notice him. He's just a gap filler at the moment.

I reckon put Lyon or even Bird in there. Anything is better than Anasta

newsigzl2.jpg

tetsupportsig2.jpg