1 year since construction, 6 months since hunter, new skill?

313smaus313

I know, but I've seen a lot of people talk about it. I just don't think there is any more evidence toward a new skill this month than there has been any month since hunter :x
You didn't quote!!!

Anyway I think it will be next month actually, or something else big. They've delayed an update for this week, Jagex usually has a reason for that. I don't think it will be archeology, I think it will be monster taiming.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well. While you may be right about Jagex stalling, you may also be reading to much into this.

#1) Jagex only had 4 updates, however they did two of them from BTS in 1 week. And theres 4 weeks in this month, so that means theres going to be a week without updates.

#2) Remember back to the Fally Update. That update was also several days later (almost a week if I remember) than they had planned. This is because its such a biggg update they want to make sure the kinks are worked out.

#3) Again, since theirs only 1 update left and 2 weeks, its possible they are not "behind schedual" and just didnt plan to release an update this week. Instead they might release it next week as a Giant graphical update.

With the recent huge number of people complaining about the past few updates, it wouldnt supprise me they just skipped a week to make sure everything was bug free and that it stood up the their standards.

#4) The museum sounds more like a 1 time minigame much like the acheiment dairys, or possibly a minigame like the gnome food. Where you have to run around, dig and report back. Just because they didnt specify it was a minigame dosent mean it wasnt.

Im not saying a new skill isnt possible, just that perhaps your reading to much into this.

Also, Keep in mind we also have a missing item out there. The ruby necklace still has yet a use from the jewlrey update. Perhaps this necklace will be a teleport to a new minigame if they are making one?

dawnsigblue-3.png

How many times does this need to be said?

Stop thinking so much. It's Runescape.

I mean, you guys are drowning this forum in paranoia.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I'd be rather disappointed if they released a new skill. The last couple were pretty good but not a necessity in my opinion. I'm hoping that they improve on some of the existing skills before they even consider starting on a new skill. Some runecrafting updates would be nice... deaths came out a rather long time ago and I'd like to craft some bloods sometime soon. ::' Well, now that I take a minute to think about it I'd like to see some improvements in most all of the existing skills, some communication updates and some more of the autoer/gold farmer attacks. It'd make the experience of playing runescape a lot better than simply adding a rushed, ill-planned skill. I'm sure everyone knows how construction went... Death, poverty and despair come from that one. Lol

Slack_Tide.png

Well the new varrock update is coming next week, some people think there will be a new skill, so do I because hunter was released 6 months after construction and it has been a year since construction is released. :ohnoes:

6 months after hunter

1 year after construction

What you think? I think archeology will come out or summoning

GET THE [bLEEP] OFF THESE FORUMS YOU DK LURER!!!!!!!!!!!!! need much proof? ask everyone at GoF, and on top of that, heres the pic...

642ekiu.jpg

OMG ^^^^^

I say no skill until like next year

Well the new varrock update is coming next week, some people think there will be a new skill, so do I because hunter was released 6 months after construction and it has been a year since construction is released. :ohnoes:

6 months after hunter

GET THE [bLEEP] OFF THESE FORUMS YOU DK LURER!!!!!!!!!!!!! need much proof? ask everyone at GoF, and on top of that, heres the pic...

642ekiu.jpg

Lmao that is like 2 weeks ago, I only did that for 3-5 days because i was muted, I quit it, I am even friends with the leaders now :thumbsup:

6 months after hunter

642ekiu.jpg

Lmao that is like 2 weeks ago, I only did that for 3-5 days because i was muted, I quit it, I am even friends with the leaders now :thumbsup:

Im just confirming what smaus already said,he aint a lurer anymore and hes a cool guy :P

On topic: they should really focus on skills that are "maxed out" when you reached lvl 70 or so

like hunting,farming,herblore

maybe work on the combat stats realeasing an armour that is as good/better then barrows with higher combat reqs and isnt that hard too get unlike 3rd age <.<

and of course slayer :P,slayer doesnt have enough monster you can kill for money making,we need more monster at 80+ slayer

Conclusion:Wait with the new skills and update the old ones

Necrossigv3.jpg