Rate my Bank after 18 Months (1 year 6 months )

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rather than most people who play runescape play other games consoles, i play runescape rather can games consoles,

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

Out of 10 i say 9/10 no fire cape :\

¸«¤°°¸.Judge.*¤».«¤*.Atrixil.¸°°¤»¸

-Nothing will work unless you do.

-Bite off more than you can chew, then chew it.

-You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge yourself one.

atrixi1l.png

i dont no life just get off my back about that, the fact that if you stick to a target ( 85 slayer) and dont give up im sure you willunderstand, and that is how i got my money

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

i dont no life just get off my back about that, the fact that if you stick to a target ( 85 slayer) and dont give up im sure you willunderstand, and that is how i got my money

^ yes, but that alone can take multiple years, not to mention the high stats all around

i dont wanna say anything bad, i mean the account, its great, just in 1 1/2 years many people who still play obsessively don't have those stats or bank.

10/10

go out and play :-w

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

^ yes, but that alone can take multiple years, not to mention the high stats all around

i dont wanna say anything bad, i mean the account, its great, just in 1 1/2 years many people who still play obsessively don't have those stats or bank.

10/10

What The [bleep] are you on, it doesnt take multiple years for 85 slayer you bellend, it takes like 5 months

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

10/10

What The [bleep] are you on, it doesnt take multiple years for 85 slayer you [Forbidden], it takes like 5 months

N0valyfe achieved it within a little over a month (although he was one of firsts) and made about 350mil in a month. Since phats were used as early payment for whips some of early 85'ers kept theres and made much more as they became more exspensive. All it takes is a good amount hard work to achieve a rewarding level then you'll be getting easy money. Who cares if he does (not saying you do since I don't know) play to much; the point of life is to live it the way you truly desire. Get off his back :roll:

Lol 124 Combat in 1 year, 6 months... Along with the other skills.

Although I'm 1802 Total in 1 year, 4 months I can't really say anything. =P

For the time you've played 9/10 Nice bank and a few nice stats. Your total could be higher at 124 Combat as I'm 100 Combat and 1802.

theskillking6thjt1.png

Lol 124 Combat in 1 year, 6 months... Along with the other skills.

Although I'm 1802 Total in 1 year, 4 months I can't really say anything. =P

For the time you've played 9/10 Nice bank and a few nice stats. Your total could be higher at 124 Combat as I'm 100 Combat and 1802.

combat quites a slow skill without pc

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

ive only been playing for 11 months, and i only got the stats which u can see in my sig, and my bank... *shudders* only 5k ess, 5125000gp cash, and a couple thousand air runes....

and to make it worse, im very prone to scamming... lost 1.2m to scamming.. grr

anyways those r the only valuebles...

and now im on forced break from rs for 6 months... :wall:

rating, 10/10

and all ya pplz who r guna flame him, ur r no-lifers cuz who spends time on forums just to flame ppl when they can train?

you've got my full support :D go for it!

zabababoomboom

I LURV UU