New Weapons f2p and Members (obvuisly)!!!

Leik

This may have been suggested before but i'm gonna say it anyway

Two Handed Battle axes!!

From bronze to dragon, the same attack levels are required as for reguler weapons They have the same bonuses as 2 handed swords but with only little better str bonus, they are f2p except the Dragon one of course. they are bought from a special shop on members world which you can access after doing a quest, like the helberds.

Also i have an idea for 3rd age weapons: 3rd age longsword, 3rd age magic staff or W/E and 3rd age long or shortbow

That's about it :D

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Two Handed Battle axes!!

From bronze to dragon, the same attack levels are required as for reguler weapons They have the same bonuses as 2 handed swords but with only little better str bonus, they are f2p except the Dragon one of course. they are bought from a special shop on members world which you can access after doing a quest, like the helberds.

Also i have an idea for 3rd age weapons: 3rd age longsword, 3rd age magic staff or W/E and 3rd age long or shortbow

Halberds don't need a quest, I don't think. So this would be like the dharok greataxe only in different metals, I don't really like it tbh.

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât

Who cares TBH? If the stats are only going to be slightly different, then we might as well keep 2hs. There much too similar to 2hs. The only thing would be if the dragon one had a decent special.

GF TIF.

9 November 2006 - 22 January 2008, when I could no longer stand the painted turd that is the Tip.It community. Only posting in rants.

Let me guess, you're F2P.

A member wouldn't use it, there are far better weapons. And there would be no point in putting it in F2P, F2P doesn't get updates. And also, wouldn't that be the same things as a 2h sword? Just use the R2H. You don't need it. If it ain't broke don't fix it. :wink:

redbullsigortiz.jpg

Or you could make it less accurate with more strength. I mean, who can hit dead on with a 50 pound axe?

I do think this would cause Dharok's Greataxe to drop in price though....

i wish they had clubs <3: !!!!!!!!!!!!

peanut butter jelly time :thumbsup:

I dont support because there arent 2 handed battleaxes

It shows what you know?

2 Handed Battleaxes were one of the most dangerous weapons in the middleages.

They were 2 handed because they were too heavy to be held in one hand and they weren't the kind you rest on your shoulder, They were double sided like the 1 handed ones.

They were dangerous because of the immense weight and power you could put behind it and they were known to break even steel armour and shields.

Don't try to provide information about what does and does not exist when you have no idea about the subject.

stn00bl37dz0.jpg

I mean, who can hit dead on with a 50 pound axe?

Well there's a stupid argument. Who would carry a weapon that weighs more than a suit of plate armour?

They were 2 handed because they were too heavy to be held in one hand

Shows what you know. =P They were two-handed because while you could hold and even swing them with one hand, it would tire you out crazy fast, and their hafts are longer to accommodate two hands without actually increasing the weight of the head overmuch.

and they weren't the kind you rest on your shoulder, They were double sided like the 1 handed ones.

Most single-handed battle axes had only one blade, balanced by a fluke or counterweight. Having two blades on a single-handed axe would harm more than help. If you wanted two edges for backslashing, use a broadsword.

They were dangerous because of the immense weight and power you could put behind it and they were known to break even steel armour and shields.

Source? Armour is a lot tougher than popular culture gives it credit, and when you're talking about steel armour, which is more often seen in later medieval plate, you'd hardly break it with any weapon short of a warhammer. Shearing through armour with an axe is going to take a lot of effort and wouldn't exactly be a common occurrence.

Two Handed Battle axes!!

Halberds don't need a quest, I don't think. So this would be like the dharok greataxe only in different metals, I don't really like it tbh.

Halberds don't need a quest besides the dragon one. There is a shop you buy them from in the tyrus camp. Which you can get to during and after the regicide quest.

OT: no we already have battleaxes

sorry...i dont support...too stupid :ohnoes: :XD:

and i bet jagex wouldnt do that any way...unless it had something special

dragonmghost,flava%20falcon.gif

support new ghostly stuff here.

I see RuneScape slowly turning into a sadistic version of WoW.

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

Hmm.... I actually think it could work. Somewhat like a 2H sword, except slower...

So it would just make two different classes -> Axes and swords. (of course with other exceptions -> whips, barrows, etc)

Sword Class (Sorted by: Weight/Speed/Strength):

Dagger

Short-Sword

Scimmy

Sword

2H Sword

Axe Class (Sorted by: Weight/Speed/Strength):

Hatchet

Mace

Battle-Axe

Warhammer

2H Battle-Axe