~Sith's Random Blog~ Bye

Might as well tell you whats going on. Good news on the fractured wrist...well somewhat, I get the cast for 1 more week. It comes off Tuesday next week which happens to be the day of a race i need to be at for Cross country -.- . I'm planning to get it rescheduled for a later date. On with Cross country, its going fine, not fun having a groin injury (No, I did not get kicked there) probably strained a muscle in my leg or something, so I got to take it easy...

While i was playing i got this...

81def113cmb2wh9.png

LATER NUBS! <3:

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did a race, that is about 4 weeks away from the season closer...I'll be on later, too busy to be bothered...maybe Friday or Wednesday.

Eh, might as well talk about my running life :o

From 8th grade to now, I probably dropped my mile time by 3 minutes...I'm not joking, I went from struggling to get a mile in 7:52 to possibly 5:15. My PE teacher in 8th grade said i should have joined CC with that mile time, which is sad for me now, I hope i can get better at running so I can do good in T&F. A shocker will shock you (lol). I'm doing long jump this year for T&F and long jump is leet. Talk to you guys later <3:

Just got back from a meet, ran 20:45 for a 5k race. Killed my personal best best almost a minute. I was also a minute slower than the best runner on our Cross country team. Going to definitely get below 20 minutes next time we race there.

Peaccceee <3:

Raced this afternoon on the same course. Ran a 5:50 mile time of the first mile and i had another 2 miles left #-o #-o #-o #-o :wall: :wall: :wall: