Any1 plz help me! im keep on havin nightmares....

Dark_History

Yeah I would definetly see a psychologist.

They would only use cognitive therapy or classical conditioning.

If he finds it too difficult to understand what I wrote in his inbox about cognitive, maybe contacting one might be an idea. It would be easier in person.

Here's the classical conditioning approach that I didn't attach to the cognitive:

It's like worrying in bed; if you're constantly worrying in bed you'll condition yourself to associate your bed with concerning issues. You won't get any sleep at night and most probably nightmares to go with it.

Solution: Do your worrying somewhere else.

I remember asking myself why I was so unmotivated lately, I had realised I had conditioned myself that when I listen to my ipod, it was associated with hard work. I went to my job, listening to it, my uni, listening to it, my study listening to it and gym with it. I recharged the battery, hooked it back up and wallah. That was the problem.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

This usually works for me, watch a something funny before you go to bed. It usually lifts your spirits, because i usually find that after watching a scary film, theres seems to be a dull feeling in the air, and by watching a funny or uplifting film/programme, it makes me feel better. If you watch something scary right before bed, then you wont be able to get it out of your head, resulting in nightmares. Watching something happy and joyful will make you think that, and you wont get nightmares.

Don't sleep :ohnoes:

Thats what i do when the dancing Hobo decides to pitch up outside my house. I also sleep with my air rifle but i hear air pellets aren't too effective against volcanoes and white hot lava...Sleep with a watergun under your pillow :thumbsup: (Which is also effective against dancing hobos...and there is less of an..um..lawsuite when the hobo sues you for shooting him when he is busking outside your house but meh)

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Think about it this way, if there is a volcano under your house and it erupts, chances are if you are home, you will die instantly and not be in pain.

That make you feel better?

Furthermore, the chance of previously unrecorded volcanic activity suddenly appearing solely under your house without noticing anything is about the chance ofÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ

HmmÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ

The chance of the moon crashing into Neptune, on a Sunday next july, but only if itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s raining.

But if it does, this is what will happen.

move to hawaii, hawaii, no volcanic activity there every day for like the past 30 years or something (and yes there is a small eruption every day, well a continuous activity in one area)

volcanorh5.png

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

God, why is the idea of a house over a volcano so funny to me? :lol:

:lol: Who would build a house over a volcano?

I mean, it's great! We save a fortune on the gas bills, because we never need central heating. The eggs fry on the patio and OH MY GOD THERE'S A VOLCANO UNDER MY HOUSE!!!

haha i laughed out loud to that and i'm at work so that was pretty funny
kirby-sig.gif

By choosing the nickname Dark History you woke up your sleeping 'dark side'. You see, that nickanem is cursed. After you've chosen it things will start with nightmares, but they will grow worse and worse and eventually you'll start losing your grip on reality, you don't know whats nightmare and real anymore. If I were you, I'd ditch that nickname really fast and choose another one. A more happy one. Like, Im_A_Happy_Fairy_Queen or something. And don't watch Dante's Peak or is this your mother?

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

God, why is the idea of a house over a volcano so funny to me? :lol:

:lol: Who would build a house over a volcano?

I mean, it's great! We save a fortune on the gas bills, because we never need central heating. The eggs fry on the patio and OH MY GOD THERE'S A VOLCANO UNDER MY HOUSE!!!

Bubsa, when I read this, I started laughing so hard I thought I was going to die. Thank you, you man among men you.

3898000bYVcx.png

By choosing the nickname Dark History you woke up your sleeping 'dark side'. You see, that nickanem is cursed. After you've chosen it things will start with nightmares, but they will grow worse and worse and eventually you'll start losing your grip on reality, you don't know whats nightmare and real anymore. If I were you, I'd ditch that nickname really fast and choose another one. A more happy one. Like, Im_A_Happy_Fairy_Queen or something. And don't watch Dante's Peak or is this your mother?

i have watched Dante's peak before and it gave me nightmares but i forgot about it later, but this one im not so sure.... :ohnoes:

grounded currently