Guess that quote

Father_Time89

Ok you should now how it works I have some quotes from some movies and you tell me which movies they are from (and if you can who said it). Some are easy some are hard. Some quotes may be paraphrased so don't yell at me if they aren't exact.

1."When you stick your hand into a pile of GUTS that a moment ago was YOUR BEST FRIEND'S FACE, you'll know what to do"

Done: Patton

2. "Is it true you're getting a divorce as soon as you're husband gets his eyesight back?"

3. ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅShe is conniving, she is dishonest, she is black-hearted, she is evilÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

fathertime89.png

Smithing-48 strength-66 Ranged-47 Magic-55

Humor is reason gone mad- Groucho Marx

I am a nobody and nobody is perfect, therefore I am perfect.

Moved to Music, Movies & Television.

8. Fight Club.

I know some of these I just can't put my finger on the name. :wall:

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

10. Is Animal House

The problem with "guess the quotes" on a forum is that people cheat and search google. :(

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

15. Se7en.

Any sort of ground rules for this? Like you can only guess 1 per post? It doesn't have to be a competition, so you could just put in there don't guess all of them at once, and hope nobody goes crazy with it.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

10. Is Animal House

The problem with "guess the quotes" on a forum is that people cheat and search google. :(

Yer, the ones I genuinely recognise are already taken.... like you said, many will be Googling the answers :(

Harrington.gif