Trade faster, better, safer, several Idea's go check it :D

deyan2

This is a seriously good idea! simple and easy for JAGEX to implement, support on all 3 :)

You are in the list now ;)

Only one person that doesn't like the ideas, everybody else likes it :D

This is a seriously good idea! simple and easy for JAGEX to implement, support on all 3 :)

You are in the list now ;)

Only one person that doesn't like the ideas, everybody else likes it :D

well i didnt like the 3rd :XD: lol but you can still call it that only 1 hates... :uhh:

dragonmghost,flava%20falcon.gif

support new ghostly stuff here.

I see RuneScape slowly turning into a sadistic version of WoW.

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

Support! Great idea but needs a little cleaning up.

1. Good idea altough i'm not sure about the 'backspace' part.

there must came spacebars around the all the + es because otherwise it is calculating (83*180)+90=15030*934=14.038.020+73=14.038.093*300= and so on and on and that should give a way to big amount of cash

That's not true, if you enter for (for example) 2*5+10*2= in a calculator it will come out correct as 30. That's one of the basics of mathematics.

3. Why a second trade screen? There is already a second one with a warning everytime you trade....

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

- Back to casual f2p scaping due to limited time (university and girlfriend <3:) -

Support! Great idea but needs a little cleaning up.

1. Good idea altough i'm not sure about the 'backspace' part.

there must came spacebars around the all the + es because otherwise it is calculating (83*180)+90=15030*934=14.038.020+73=14.038.093*300= and so on and on and that should give a way to big amount of cash

That's not true, if you enter for (for example) 2*5+10*2= in a calculator it will come out correct as 30. That's one of the basics of mathematics.

3. Why a second trade screen? There is already a second one with a warning everytime you trade....

1: How else do you think it must work otherwise? :roll: that a backspace removes 3 zero's or something? And what if I type 1m0 (10000000) should it than remove 1 zero or 3? I think the backspace must remove only 1 zero every single time, accidentaly type k/m/b won't happen much I think.

2:Well... If you have a really old calculator (like I do :( ) than it will calculate the answer every single time you hit a + or a - or a * or a /, so that's why I use the spacebar trick ;) in this way I can allways make clear what I mented to and indeed, Jagex should make a new guide about how this will work if they will ever make it, just like with typing a line with coulors ingame.

3: This will only happen if you are about to give things away and be honest, how much does this happen and if it happens how many times of it did it happen by a scam?

I suport, but wouldn't that be a bit complicated to learn? And could you use the old system? Wait, that was a stupid question, whatever.

It could be complicated indeed, but I still think that it is more complicated to learn how to make a coulor line ingame for example as this is, isn't it? ;)

I'll put you both in the list, you will be in there in a few minits :D

Sod your English, I can understand you. ::'

Great idea in my humble. =D>

I remember the first time I bought a whip I got nervous and completely messed up my offer, so :thumbsup:

Don't follow me. You might not make it.

All your accounts are belong to us now.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator

• 2 years later...

Yep, your wish has been granted!

[hide=A funny conversation]Me:Have u wondered how my brassard, which leaves my chest bare, give about the same def as ur pile of rocks?

Friend:Hahaha

Friend:Maybe you are just good at blocking with your shoulder?

Me:Ahahahahaha[/hide]Rare drops: 4 D legs, 1 D skirt

Barrows items: 2 Verac's helms, 1 Dhorak's Greataxe, 1 Dhorak's platelegs, 2 Karil's leathertops, 1 Karil's crossbow, 1 Guthan's chainskirt

Quest cape achieved 28 Dec, 2009, lost with Nomad's Requiem, re-obtained on 19 Mar 2010.

Fire cape achieved 1 Nov 2010.

The "K" and "M" thing works now. Congrats, Jagex saw your suggestion and did what you asked for. :thumbsup:

Btw, support. You might want to fix up your thread, the spacing is messed up and the second part of your post got removed in the rollback.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

:@ rollback :(.

Anyway the other suggestion was a simple calculator.

This idea was thought out before the tradelimit, before GE, before all that stuff.

Some times I bought lobsters 210 each at the time, if someone showed me 3747 lobsters I absolutely didn't have any idea what to offer.

So I thought why can't I just write 210*3747 and it automatically showed up the right amount of gp's below it.

Nowadays that could still work, but thanks to the Grand Exchange (a idea I didn't expect to be possible at the time) it's barely needed any more.

Jagex just should remove the limits and then GE is just fine.

I know merchant clans are annoying, but in the past they could have been that 2, I mean;

I wasn't there when rune 2Hands where worth allmost 2 Milion gp's, but in fact there was nothing wrong with it.

If you are rich then you are powerfull, if you got high stats you are powerfull, if you are rich and prepared to offer more cash then anyone else, or powerfull enough to let others offer more cash then they should then there is nothing wrong with it in my opinion.

For example swordfish is worth 500 each, the max price is 500 each, so appearantly it's probably worth more then 500 each :S, so why doesn't Jagex allow us to pay more then 500 each?

Same thing for loads of sorts of pizza, same thing for jugs of water (who are connected to worthless normal jugs :S), even stronger, thanks to this Grand Exchange there does even exist food that heals you and after it health you it's actually worth more gp's!!!

Take a jug of wine for example;

It heals 12 hp, it costs... I guess 40 gp's or someting and the empty jug is worth 60 each!!!

So in fact it health you and you get richer from it, that's weird hé, the prices in the Grand Exchange.

So simply disconnect items from each other (jugs of water isn't a jug) and leave the prices to whatever the players want to offer for it.

Also; Item's worth under 20 gp's should be totally limitfree from 1 gp till 20 gp's.