Trade faster, better, safer, several Idea's go check it :D

deyan2

Last time I got some trouble with all the 0's I use during trading, for example if I try to buy a Santa and I accidentaly type 2.000.000 instead of 20.000.000, after that the opponent simply declines and ignores me thinking about "ow no, another noob that is trying to buy things he can't afford" (A thing I can completely understand btw), or when I go to world 16 for air running, I offer 25 noted essence and 2000 gp's, after a while this goes faster and faster and if I accidentally type 20.000 or 200 instead of 2.000 I might accidentaly scam someone or the opponent me.

This can gives much trouble and might be a risk for getting banned by accidentaly scamming someone for 1800 gp or losing 18K by offering 20K instead of 2k and if you decline when you notice your mistake than it remains a waste of time.

To stop all these kinds of mistakes I thought out a new idea, a idea where I can make less mistakes and also makes it faster to type the amount of cash I actually mean.

So welcome to my trade suggestions, these are my idea's:

Someone is selling his santa for 20.000.000 gp's:

If I trade I first click the "offer x" butten (just like allways, no changes yet) and than I type (instead of 20000000) 20m

that's a lot faster and I can make less mistakes and next to that I only need to click 3 buttens (the 2, the 0 and the m) instead of 8 (the 2 and 7 times the 0).

Or in the example of air running

I first let someone trade with me and than I offer 25 essence (just as normal, I think it simply can't faster) and than I offer 2.000 gp's by typing 2k enter

once again I can make less mistakes and once again I need to type less also, so it saves time.

If I type the backspace than the backspace will only remove 1 off the 0's and not 3, 6 or 9 of them.

ÃÆÃâÃâÃ

Sorry for the massive amount of tekst you need to red :oops: :P

I forgot to say I got several Idea's so wich one's are you actually supporting? :roll:

1. t/k, m and b = several 0's trick

2. Offer x part = a calculator also

3. 3rd tradescreen if you are about to give item's or cash away and also if you are about to get item's or cash for free

All fans of my idea's will be named here:

deyan2 1,2,3

Sworddude198

ThruItAll

madthing

Gehackte (rs name fes bisbmar)

Lunar_Drifter (retired)

penguingeek3 (rs name penguinduck3)

nomar04 (rs name nomar4)

kinggabe (rs name mlll555) 1,2,3

bombpie 1,2,3

flava0falcon (rs name flava falcon) 1,2

allisgreat (rs name all_is_great) 2

MmmSyrup (rs name mmm syrup) 1,2,3

skreeran1 1,2,3

drapit 1,2,3

gladius_ferox (rs name lampster) 1,2,3

no_way2go (rs name Th3_C4bb4g3) 1,2,3

dsavi_x4 1,2,3

Cryptogram (rs name Cryptogram1) 1,2,3

Blipi2 (rs name Blipi 2) 1,2,3

amount of fans for idea

1: 19

2: 20

3: 18

All persons who think my idea's are not really great (regardless or their argumentation is right or wrong), will also be named here:

mikercool 1

Good Idea, I support, will making trading easier.

Although K, or M isnt a digit, I support. Same with banks if you withdraw the wrong amount.

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât

=) thats a good idea and useful

How about a mini convo window with the person you are trading with I will make a pic later

.sigs these of many too read have you backwards this read you If

CapeAnimation.gif

Finding cool stuff = advertising.

wata super good idea =D> =D> i love it sometimes i read ideas not going deep but this is very interisting and well thought of put me no.1 supporter

How does 20 minutes turn into 2.5 hours? Was your math perhaps magical math?

klaus.jpg

@mikercool => How would that increase scamming? By being able to switch from 2000k to to 200k or something quicker? Hm..

I think that the benefits outweigh the downside. I support.

~Lunar

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

I don't know anything about programming games, but I have a feeling this would take up quite a lot of space and cause more lag. But hey, they're called computers for a reason.

But still, I support. Nice idea.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Sorry peoples, I totally forgot to ask which of the Idea's you actually did support :oops: I would appriciate it if you edit your post by saying "I support idea 1,2,3" 1,2,3 could also be only 1,2 or 1,3 or 2,3 or 1 or 2 or 3 offcourse

*edit:

@Sworddude198 tnx, I'd like to hear that :D

@ThruItAll woops :oops: like I told you I'm not good in English ;)

@madthing70 Indeed, that's a great idea, but it is suggested before so that isn't my idea :(

@Gehackte tnx, I also like to hear that :D

@mikercool you forgot the "t" but in every case I want to keep it m and not M otherwise we need to press 2 buttons or caps-lock and that should be annoying (btw I'm European). I can't imagine this update will add more scamming but allright, your opinion also counts. If andrew really posted about this trick, than would you please give me the link where I can read about it? :roll:

@Lunar_Drifter once again tnx :D

@penguingeek3 well... If Runescape can handle all those autotalkers than I don't know why they shouldn't be able to handle 3/6/9 zero's or a small calculator. Btw if I'm woodcutting or mining for example than the runescape worlds but also calculate the experience I get every single ore, I think that should create a lot more lag as my idea :P tnx for your support anyway

@nomar04 tnx mate :D

i support the 1st and 2nd ideas about trading but i dont support the 3rd screen trade...it will prevent a few scams but will be too annoying and most people know they have to check 2nd screen any way :-k

dragonmghost,flava%20falcon.gif

support new ghostly stuff here.

I see RuneScape slowly turning into a sadistic version of WoW.

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

i support the 1st and 2nd ideas about trading but i dont support the 3rd screen trade...it will prevent a few scams but will be too annoying and most people know they have to check 2nd screen any way :-k

tnx for the support and about the 3rd screen trade, that only happens when you get free stuff or if you are about to give away free stuff, how much does that happen? :roll: :wink: Btw shouldn't it be cool if you see a totally new window where you can read you get free stuff? Jagex can put a warning there and they might also say something that Real world item trading is not alloud or something. I put you in the list for idea 1 and 2

i like the calculater idea. it would really help pplz. =D> =D>

ok, I will put you in the support list, btw you don't like the other idea's? :(

tnx for the support and about the 3rd screen trade, that only happens when you get free stuff or if you are about to give away free stuff, how much does that happen? :roll: :wink: Btw shouldn't it be cool if you see a totally new window where you can read you get free stuff? Jagex can put a warning there and they might also say something that Real world item trading is not alloud or something. I put you in the list for idea 1 and 2

i like the calculater idea. it would really help pplz. =D> =D>

ok, I will put you in the support list, btw you don't like the other idea's? :(

i didnt see any lists :-k :?:

dragonmghost,flava%20falcon.gif

support new ghostly stuff here.

I see RuneScape slowly turning into a sadistic version of WoW.

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If