GAINED ATTACK LEVEL IN STR MODE WTF!?!

gdawg1512

I was shocked when i gained an attack level on my str pure....thinking that i was in attack mode, i checked to find that i was in agressive!!!?!!

As you can see I'm very upset, what happened, and how can i get jagex to fix it?!?

<.< It just bothers me that i did everything right...and still....

:wall:

we'll i'm not makign another pure, so i gues i'll just have to quit

That's a bit silly, 1 attack level is not the end of the world.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

I was shocked when i gained an attack level on my str pure....thinking that i was in attack mode, i checked to find that i was in agressive!!!?!!

first off this makes no sense...thinking you were in attack mode?? well if you were thinking you were in attack mode...then thats why you gained a attack level....and it will do that sometimes...you just need to make sure you click off then on to whatever twice..

but i read this and its not making sense..thinking you were in attack mode is really confusing me...

heartless619.png

IGNORE THESE FOUR WORDS

banneruh3.jpg

first off this makes no sense...thinking you were in attack mode?? well if you were thinking you were in attack mode...then thats why you gained a attack level....and it will do that sometimes...you just need to make sure you click off then on to whatever twice..

but i read this and its not making sense..thinking you were in attack mode is really confusing me...

He means he thought he was on an Aggressive attack style (which gives Strength XP) when Accurate and Controlled are only supposed to give Attack XP, so he's wondering how he gained Attack experience. Best solution I can think of is either he was in Controlled attack style or he maybe was in an Accurate style by mistake.

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

Get all 99s, 52 prayer, and 1 defence. Complete ownage.

TBH, I think 52 prayer kills people. My friend has 70 prayer (good for his level) and he ko'es a lot of people while they are taking prayer pots more frequently then him.

redbullsigortiz.jpg