~- Loyal / Members / Rewards -~

Dazzuh

I was thinking to myself.. There are people that have spent hundreds of pounds or dollars on their RuneScape membership over the years. But people who join fresh have the exact same benefits that the people who have been a member for a long time have.

So i thought of Loyal Member Rewards. Maybe after 5 months you recieve an untradable item that can only be achieved by 5 months membership. But, ofcourse no powerful weapons or anything. Just items that don't hold a lot of use, just look smart and make people go Wow!

Then for 10 months membership you get another item to add to the collection and so on. If Jagex introduced this it would be a good way to keep loyal members and keep their money flowing in! So it's not just for us.

If you have paid for say.. 8 months, but the membership had ran out on several occassions it wouldn't matter. Jagex would count it on the total number of months paid for. People who pay with credit cards which automatically renue the membership are no better off.

I think this would just be a great new update for individuality and to show your loyalty and approximate date of joining members. As i mentioned above it will also ofcourse help Jagex with finance encouraging more people to stick to members.

~aB05

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

Being a member shows how you love the game and can afford it, but just giving a random item if you been a member for 5 or 10 months is just plain wrong! Being loyal to the game means that you be nice in the game and report people who break the rules and don't use autoers. Being loyal shows the sportmanship (even if it''s not a sport) of the game by playing it, no matter if your a member or not. So it's a no support from me.

~Kinggabe AKA mlll555

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I think you've got the wrong meaning of Loyalty there mate.

Being a loyal customer is a frequent customer, who helps keep the funds in.

Dog's are loyal because they stick by your side.

Loyalty is not whether you Macro, abuse rules or swear. That's just rule abiding and manners.

but just giving a random item if you been a member for 5 or 10 months is just plain wrong!

How? Why is it? You've spent more money on membership than a lot of people, and more often than not more time on the game than them. Why shouldn't you be rewarded for your loyalty with a special item?

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

The only reward I want is since recently RuneScape reached 1 million members, ever member should get 1 mil! (Except for people that are on Tip.it forums, they should get 15 mil!!!)

Everone likes money... :D

Pasty.png

Good idea, but there should be another requirement for the items. The item should only be obtainable by long term members if they either have no blackmarks, or maybe one. Loyalty isn't just being frequent customers, it's keeping promises (i.e. the promise you made not to break the rules when you made your account). This will also promote good behavior among players, not matter whether they are members or not, unless of course they never plan to become or stay a member, or plan to quite.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

Maybe after a certain amount of time you will get a Dedicated Player Certificate and a banker outfit.

Do you mean like HC on Habbo?

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât

Guest kingmanic12

I actually do support this. I mean it could be like a funny weapon or something. Like flowers. Or a special funny armour. They wouldn't do any damage or anything it would just look cool. The stuff would be non-tradable and give nothing to stats or do any damage. Just look funny for people to look and tell how long you have been a member.

nice to see a fan of Rise Against ::'

:thumbsup:

On-Topic: A weapon like the rubber chicken would be good, maybe have a hair-removing cream pie for one of them (Of course the hair would grow back after a couple of seconds) You throw the pie at someone and splat, right in their face, bye-bye hair.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

i like the hair/pie thing lol

i support this =) need to update your support list :P

maybe some kind of.... banner you could have in your house, a choice of 1 or 2 items (only allowed 1 a time)... i dont know, i just like the idea ^.^

and really like the black mark bit, and a dog is loyal to you because your its 'mother' and have riased it and FED it its entire life, its only saying thanks for what you've done for it - eg. jagex rewarding 'us' for adding to their funds and playing by the rules etc

*hands jagex a biscuit* good dog =)

MMORPG - Many Men Online Role Playing Girls - LOL, but how true?

Oh and none of the people you see online saying "looking for bf" are girls. Statistics I make up don't lie. - HA!

Retired - 19:37 - 25th feb 2007

Officially back - 19:19 - 16th april 2007

Ive quit enough times to quit again and be garunteed im guna be bribed back, totally worth it ;) until next month anyway

There are F2Pers that have played since RSC and have never been members. There might be some people that had members for 1 year and they get special items? That doesn't seem very fair. Yes, they do fork money over, but the F2Per has been with RuneScape for 6 years!

My F2P Moneymaking Guide!

Always gargle before a takeoff. Wakka Wakka!

That is true HellsBells, i don't want this to turn into a F2P/P2P rant but...

Having these items would make F2P players want to become a member so they don't miss out on the items which in the end of the day is a result for Jagex becuase they are getting more members thus more money which all companies like :thumbsup:

Remember.. Jagex is a company and the reason F2P is so limited is because they want people to pay for the game so they get more money. If F2P got regular(ish) updates free players would stay put and paying members would complain and possibly degrade their membership.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

I have payed over 25 Months of Membership so I would get item #5,

He payed for 5 Months so he gets item #1,

She payed for 30 Months so she gets item #6.

Makes more sense to why they would be rare?

mikercool.pngMikercool.png

Mikercool.pngMikercool.png

mikercool.pngMikercool.png

i wouldt support if you had some examples...i will check in every once in a while and see if you got examples (pics would be VERY nice but it doesnt matter lol) if ill see i like the items i will support :wink: :thumbup:

dragonmghost,flava%20falcon.gif

support new ghostly stuff here.

I see RuneScape slowly turning into a sadistic version of WoW.

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

how about, instead of items, you can get new base hair/clothes?

oh, and I support

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"