Im too woried about death to even sleep

sycosis5

I'm sure some Korean bloke died of heart failure after playing World of warcraft for about 3 days straight.

What a muppet.

That wasn't because of sleep deprivation, that's because everything he was doing was unhealthy.

Playing a game 3 days straight... WTF is wrong with his parents... If I were that kid's dad I'd give him a firm one up the side of the head and yell at him to go outside. Sorry, I just find that totally disgusting.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure some Korean bloke died of heart failure after playing World of warcraft for about 3 days straight.

What a muppet.

That wasn't because of sleep deprivation, that's because everything he was doing was unhealthy.

Playing a game 3 days straight... [what the heck] is wrong with his parents... If I were that kid's dad I'd give him a firm one up the side of the head and yell at him to go outside. Sorry, I just find that totally disgusting.

Well Zezima isn't dead so it has to be some other reason.
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

If you don't sleep, you'll die.

I don't think you can die directly because of lack of sleep. You will just eventually fall asleep, no matter how hard you try not to.

Yeah after about 6-7 days of sleep deprivation your body will just collapse of sheer exhaustion, I don't think you can actually die.

What a muppet.

I'm pretty sure it was a heart attack and he was playing Starcraft! STARCRAFT!

Well Zezima isn't dead so it has to be some other reason.

But Zez hasn't played for 3 days straight. Bang goes that comment.

If you don't sleep, you'll die.

THAT DOESNT HELP A BIT

Woah, calm down, don't give yourself a heart attack...and die!

I had the same worries at about age 12 ish.

I really don't know if anything I can say would be helpful, but I think if you believe you'll go to heaven and just feel that that makes the most sense, it's probably true.

My perspective is, everybody dies eventually, just seems a bit odd for everyone to become nothing. I think there's something out there.

I know it probably wont help you by me saying this, but try not to worry about it. It's better to just live and not live being afraid to die because then you can't really live life to the fullest.

dragonmdefault,britrockdude.gif

Main Goal; To have all skills 50+

My avatar is: The Shins- Oh Inverted World

Read some bible.

i dont rread the big book of lies

JD: Oh crap. There's no way to answer this. Change the subject, change the subject!

"Jalapenos!"

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Woah, calm down, don't give yourself a heart attack...and die!

If you think about it you shouldn't stress about dying, all that stress can't be good for your heart!

Ah. Last year I got these thoughts a lot (I was 12 then also)

I found to get them mostly at night, and when I got them, I went downstairs where my parents were, and talking to them usually helped.

I also would never think of them for days if I had been doing something I loved during the day, and I was thinking about it.

Just do things you love, and think about them all the time :)

yep last year when i was 12 i had it to, mostly the doubt of what happens when, and the just letting yourself go in sleep (no control til you wake up) scared me because of the fear of things like choking (wich can probaly never happen, i was just scared).

just hang around with friends and in some time it wil pas, took about 6 months for it to pas for me, just think good stuf =p

I get these thoughts a lot, accompanied with a guy smashing through my window and killing me..but I'm 12 also, and apparently it has something to do with being 12.

Coandca5.png

99Defence.png99Hitpoints.png99Range.png99Attack.png99Strength.png