This is my old Blog Please Click HERE to go to my new one. :D

hytuj9.png

(EDIT) If anyone wants to fill out the Interview questions I will gladly accept all. Pleae Read first the new section!!!(at the end) Thanks

Hello my name is N_odie. I have met many people on my journey to 99 cooking and have loved the experiences that I have been privileged to be part of. Many know me be my classic greeting ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅHola!ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe i ran outta space. Here are more interviews!!!

[hide=Boris5000]

Boris5000

When did you begin playing RS and how did you come across it?

I began Runescape when i was in year 7 so about 2 1/2 years ago around October 2004. My friends had told me about the amazing game called runescape, i was reluctant at first, I did not understand it very well, But now. I have become quite adept.

How did you pick your name? When did you start to use Tip.It?

I had used boris5000 in many other games before eg. Diablo2, Warcraft 3, I chose Boris from my n64 game james bond golden eye and my fave character was of course Boris and the 5000, i just though of it and it sounded catchy, When did i start to use Tip.it however my memory is quite blurry and i can't remember well, but i did stumble upon it in my youth of runescape, maybe in october 2005 then i joined tif 3 months later. My new name miles skills, i had become over an odd likeness for the name miles, and he was going to be a skiller, miles skills

Did you play any other MMOÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s and what type of other games do you enjoy?

I actually play lots of games around runescape: Counter-strike:source, Diablo2, Warcraft 3, Renaissance Kingdom, Baldurs Gate, Baldurs gate 2, Ice Wind Dale, Ice Wind Dale2 and Never-winter nights. But i do get a nice ammount of Runescape inside all that to my shock.

Did you have any friends help you as you started the game?

Well my irl friends all played at the same time so we kinda led each other blindly learn which was fun. I was the only one who strayed away from combat to find the mysterious world of skills. I did not add anyone from rs at that time, i was only 12...

What is your proudest accomplishment?

My proudest acheivement would probably getting my whip, took me a whole week and i sold everything and got lured to get that whip.

What is one of your favorite quests to do on game?

Tears of Guthix took me 2 minutes and got me so many levels...

Are you a loner on the game or do you prefer to be with friends when skilling?

I wouldn't consider to be a loner while skilling, because i would normally talk to the person near me and make friends with them, so many rs friends that way, plus i talk to people alot in PM

What is your least/favorite skill? Why?

My least favourite skill is fletching because its fletching probably the biggest time/money waster i have ever come across. On the other hand my favourite skill is woodcutting ironicly.

On average, how many hours a day do you play? I would say i used to do 3-4 hours, i still do that but i have other things to do.

What are your current goals? DO you have a favorite skill that you like working on more than others?

My current goals Are in my blog, click on it there are alot of goals.

Do you ever think of quitting the game?

I do get bored of the game and become reluctent to play it at times but then I'll find some reason to come back and play again.

I believe i will quit, one day.

Has being part of Tip.It helped you in any way? How?

Tip.It has helped me alot, and im mean alot. I wouldn't actually be able to half the things i would do without the calculators, quests guides, minigame guides. I wouldn't of found tif either and met all of your guys

How did you come across the Tip.It website?

As i said before i had stumbled upon it in my youth, I need help for a quest, and i can't honestly remember what it was, but all i know that i did the quest.

What do you like to do outside of the game?

I go to school, the biggest time-waster of all, on weekends i go skateboarding and go to movies sometimes, sometimes i would just bum around the house or at a friends house. Or play other games.

What would be the one piece of major advice that you would give to all fellow Tip.iters

Be yourself, let it out. Some tifers are great listeners and they don't care if you swear and are always in the mood to have fun and joke.

Thank you Sir =P

[/hide]

[hide=r0ckyk34n3]

Around 2 yrs ago just after the zombie head were released.

Well it sounds quite sad but ok. It was a gr8 memory in my life. It was a teddy tortoise i had when i was very young. We named it Rocky and soon gav it the surname Keane i took him everywhere with me and still have him now

Did you play any other MMO's and what type of other games do you enjoy?

Hmm i dont enjoy alot of other games. I liked the vice city by grand theft (Something like that) auto.

My brother. Hes not my friend

The best was probably 99 firemaking. It was a gr8 feeling.

Recipe Or Disaster/ Desert Treasure. Hard quests ftw/ftl :/

I run into green dots most of the time

Slayer (Strange eh?) u keep going back and forward to slayer master to monster.

On average, how many hours a day do you play?

ALOT lol. (no life)

What are your current goals? DO you have a favorite skill that you like working on more than others?

Well i completed 99 Firemaking today (Saturday 9th may 2007) So im not sure yet. Swan Song need to be finished. 99 fishing would be nice.

Sometimes when i confused i do :/ But i never will!

Well its more fun than the runescape forums.

My brother told me.

Talk to friends. Play other games. No life hehe

What would be the one piece of major advice that you would give to all fellow Tip.iters? Get as many friends as you can. And have alot of fun at the events. Don't ruin it for other ppl

Great advice, thanks

[/hide]

[hide=Apcrump0]

Almost 2 years ago, and because a friend at school asked me if I played on

it, so I decided to check it out

Sorta to do with a username at school. I started using the quest guides

about 3 months after I joined, and the forums a few months after that

Did you play any other MMOÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s and what type of other games do you enjoy?

No. And I like shooting games a lot

No. I have no friends from when I started, but after a bit, I made friends

with someone great, and he is still my friend now, even though he isnt as

active

75 Runecrafting. Not to high, but a lot of people hate rcing, I dont :P

Definity a magic one. Lunar was quite good

Are you a loner on the game or do you prefer to be with friends when

skilling?

I dont mind. Its always nice to talk to someone if you dont need to click

alot

Strength. It isnt to bad, but I want to prove that if you have high defence,

it means you can cancel out the high strength

Defence and runecrafting are in my top 3. Mainly because they are quite fun

to train, also because they are good

About 2?

What are your current goals? DO you have a favorite skill that you like

working on more than others?

99 Fletching for my first 99

All the time, then someone convinces me to stay

It hasnt affected me that much

Same friend who told me about RS told me about it

Ermm....Movies, TV, other games, books :P

What would be the one piece of major advice that you would give to all

fellow Tip.iters?

Do some runecrafting!

me.jpg

Hope im accepted XD

Yes you where thanks for sending it in =P

[/hide]

[hide=Evil_Ruler7]

Evil_Ruler7

I began playing Runescape in late 2004, around December. I used to play it through miniclip, but after 45 woodcutting, I decided to go to members, to try my luck at the maples! For a long time since then all I did was woodcut, and I'm now 92. (figured I'd add a story =D )

I didn't have much creativity back when I joined. I couldn't think of a name, but I desperately wanted to play. I decided I'd go with something related to evil and rulers of the middle ages. I can up with Evil Ruler. That was taken to I tried to get every number thru 7, but end with Evil Ruler7. I started to use tip.it when doing quests. Sometimes when I didn't understand Runehq I could come here for quest advice. I saw the forum feature and decided I better sign up. My post count is low because i just made this account, after my last one had problems. I've been trying to get blog support and all that since early April. =P

Did you play any other MMOÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s and what type of other games do you

enjoy?

From September to March I took a break off Runescape, and played a game called Conquer. It involved my two favorite parts of a game, combat and getting rich quick. But not even a game so fit for me could keep me away from Runescape.

Ahh yes. My best friend, and first friend who recently quit helped me sooo much. He basically bought me the levels to do heroes quest and Legends. Whenever I needed help he was there. Sad that he's gone. =S

Many people might answer with one of their 99s. I, however, LOVE my 92 woodcutting. When you put so much effort into something you have to love it. I worked for all of my first things with woodcutting. A green mask, whip, armor, you name it.

I loathe questing. But if i had to name a favorite it would be Recipe For Disaster, because of the humor that jagex snuck in, and the cutscenes. gotta love cutscenes.

Are you a loner on the game or do you prefer to be with friends when

skilling?

I absolutely have to be talking to someone or I will not do anything. Without talking or friends the game isn't interesting.

My favorite and least favorite skills change a lot. For me right now the favorite would be slayer. Once again it involves one of my favorite aspects, combat. My least favorite would be farming. People say its easy to train, but i dont remember to make my rounds and its just a pain to me.

I'll admit, i play a TON. If there's nothing going on in life I'm on here.

My current goals are 85 slayer, 99 defence, and 124 combat. The 124 combat is just so I dont have to right click abyssal demons. I'm just lazy like that, huh?

I never think of quitting, just sometimes I get bored and take breaks.

To see support on my blog helps me train. Though some people just like to look and not post. :evil:

Like I mentioned earlier I used the quest guides and treasure trails functions. Bless those treasure trail archives!

Outside of Runescape I like eating, sleeping, and breathing :D Actually basically I just like to hang out.

What would be the one piece of major advice that you would give to all fellow Tip.iters?

When bored of Runescape, or of focusing on one skill, don't stand in a bank and wonder what to do. Find a skill you like, train it 'till it's boring, then train another!

[/hide]

[hide=PhaperPlane]

When did I begin to play? Well, I started on my old account, I can't even remember its name! It was when RS2 first became public, but I didn't know at the time =P Anyways, I got bored of my old character and made a new one, Phaper Plane, he started out as a pure range, but then, I decided to train defence etc. I found Runescape via some friends of mine.

I picked my name because it was the first word I ever said. I started to use Tip.It because I was annoyed at a Tresaure Trail, I heard about this site and joined up to it because the guide was so great :)

I played Guild Wars for a while, got bored of that and Maple Story, got bored of that too.

No, I'm a very independent person. I worked my way to get money by figuring out, what was in demand first.

Well, getting 80 fishing was one, I've always loved fishing and getting 80 in that skil has been my proudest moment.

ECT?

199 Quest Points, I also love quests. Getting 199 Quest Points is quite amazing since I'm Level 90

Fishing is my Favourite. I don't know but I just enjoy it. I hate farming, it takes far too long and it costs loads!

Elemental Workshop II, a good sequel to an old school quest. Brings back some good times =-)

I can never skill on my own, I have to be with some friends. I just don't like being alone.

99 Fishing, my favourite skill, the cape looks nice also. I also want to get 99 cooking, so I can get my fishing cape trimmed =)

What would be the one piece of major advice that you would give to all fellow Tip.iters?

Focus on your goals, make lots of friends and most importantly, Love pie! <3

fletchingyd5.jpg

[/hide]

[hide=JAmesjeffery]

i started playing in october 2005, just in time for halloween update =D and i found out about runescape by overhearing my mates at school talking about it they said i wouldnt like it but i gave it a try, then on tutorial i got stuck so i made my friend come round and help me .

I picked my name because my nickname was jimbob and i couldnt have that, so i just put my date of bitrh on top of that and i started tipit when i found out about the web when i couldnt do gertrude cat >.< im sad lol then i found out a few months later they had a drop party so i joined tipit so i could find out the event time location and such. It was a blast so many people

Nope never, i play other game consoles rarly because the games dont update sadly, i loved the finaly fantasy series ( RPG) like runescape i always had a passion for roll playing games.

Yes he helped me loads but i passed him in combat 2 weeks play XD

MY proudest achivement in runescape is 85 slayer its like a dream free whip you just can't explain how it feels apart from great

I love the troll series i dont know why my arms big aventure was great, like jokes in it and the trolls are dumb so they dont speak properly

If im skilling and my mates are doing it as well i would do with them but most don't like the stuff i do lol.

My favourite skill is Slayer as its part of combat and i am a fighting man, im meant to be skilling but i seem to be slipping away, My least favourite is Runecrafting because i used to use abyss as a lower level and i kept being pked i havnt tried since i been in the 120's apart from the odd 1k made which i quite enjoy.

As i rarly play my games consoles, most people play them and runescpae, i just play runescape, and its depends on the weather UK, being very rubbish, meaning i can't play football and tennis, but if i had to say a figure i would say 5hours

I only have a few set goals at the moment and they are, 90 slayer i mean 90 slayer is an achivement for any body, 90 crafting to be able to craft furies like slayer thats another great achivement, and 99 thieving as i started it and never finished it =p

I rarly think of quitting i only thought it once, when someone claimed it was for a "pk" video and they lured me and lost a whip when they were 3m :wall:, then to top it off the next day i was looking at tipit while doing the quest where you kill the troll generals thinking they wouldnt att, BOOM looked at screen i was in fally, with nothing, but i didnt quit

Yes a lot they keep the movation for my skills if they dont post on my blog i think i might as well give up.

As mentioned i was a noob and couldnt do gertude cat lol.

I like to play football ( soccer) i play in goal me being stupid and i like to dive on the floor, and dont care being hurt. I also play tennis which i won the championship at school, i also like to go out with my mates getting drunk in the part during school hours XD

I would have to say if you decide for a goal dont give up it may take time but if you give it up it will just take longer, also dont let runescape get in the way of real life.

[/hide]

[hide=Joes_So_Cool]

I started playing RuneScape withen the first few months it came out on Uj531. I don't really play on him now but I came across it talking with some friends on AIM Instant Messenger.

How did you pick your name? When did you start to use Tip.It? Well my firs RS account (Uj531) stands for Uncle Joe 531. 531 was the area code of my cell phone at the time so I thought, hmm, why not?

As for my current account (Joes So Cool) I thought of my name and added S So Cool after it

Like oreo (which I never knew before) I have played the Commandment Concor games ever since they came out! My favorite being the original (C'N Concor your Allies.).

Well no, considering I diddn't even know anything about the game untill level 40 combat or so. But now my friends help me alot!

Well, my proudest accomplishment would have to be my red mask or santa hat. I started Joes So Cool May 1st with a pumpkin on him and now have a net-worth of about 85m-90m or so. I am going to merchant with him untill I achieve 25m cash, A santa hat, and a White Pee-Hat. Then I will return to F2P where I have gotten all my levels (I have 730 total right now all f2p levels and I have 0 member exp in all members skills. (F2P 4 LYFE!

[/hide]

[hide=Samurai_lassie]

When did you begin playing RS and how did you come across it? I began in early 2006 i think,I have had small breaks

now and then probably the longest lasting 2 weeks.

How did you pick your name? When did you start to use Tip.It? My name was picked because ... i really dont

know why i was chooseing a lot of names that were "giraffe862"

and i dint want the numbers so i picked something utterly

weird. I started useing the tip.it forums only to later 2006

perhaps early 2007 i chose the username samurai lassie for

no reason and i do not like the fact i chose that username.

Did you play any other MMOÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s and what type of other games do you enjoy? Halo2 & 1 are classics but i didnt play any

type of game like runescape i dont really enjoy any console game.

Did you have any friends help you as you started the game?no , when i started the game my friends were pretty low levels too. I started mining ore straight away and they were killing

cows and selling there hides for a small amount of money so i

quickly became richer then them

85 & 90 mining were cool but every mining level i achieve

is a huge accomplishment for me.

i havent done much quests cook assistant is red on my quest book, dragon slayer defiantly it was really nooby fun.

Are you a loner on the game or do you prefer to be with friends when skilling? I would have to say i am a huge

loner on the game, not many of my friends play anymore and just check out the level of support on my blog, But yes i will just

hide in a lil mining spot with chat off.

hunter, jagex could have done so much more or it is just

me that wanted there to be dear and bear and you hunt them

with bow and arrow not some thing called a chipopper or what ever the muffy thing is called.

2-4 hours approximately 60-120,000 xp on a day i just

dont want to play i usually are able to rack up only

10k or so.

MINING always has been my favourite skill although i also

like construction and farming (i dont have any time/money for them)

always... i actually feel like quitting runescape and throwing

out this interview thing right now.

yes , but it also has proablly slowed me down.

Looking for a runescape info site although it was sometime

before i went on the forums because it says "you must have

a registered account to enter this section of the site" and i couldnt be bothered.

drawing/painting

just because you dont get many replys on your thread it dosent

meen anything, at the mining level i am currently deal had over

30 pages of replies and look at me with 7. It pushes you away from what you are trying to achieve who gives if some one

leaves a good luck or not really views are all that count :).

samurai

goalandachivmentbanner-1.jpg

[/hide]

Thanks for sending them in =P

[hide=SENDING IN AN INTERVIEW!]

If you would like to be part of my blog please send a filled out form to [email protected] due to the lack of room on tip.it =P

Here are the questions:(if you donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t want to answer on just don't lol. If you want to add more feel free to personalize it.

[b]When did you begin playing RS and how did you come across it? [/b]

[b]How did you pick your name? When did you start to use Tip.It? [/b][b]Did you play any other MMOÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s and what type of other games do you enjoy?[/b] 

[b]Did you have any friends help you as you started the game?[/b]

[b]What is your proudest accomplishment? [/b]

[b]What is one of your favorite quests to do on game? [/b]

[b]Are you a loner on the game or do you prefer to be with friends when skilling? [/b][b]What is your least/favorite skill? Why? [/b]

[b]On average, how many hours a day do you play? [/b]

[b]What are your current goals? DO you have a favorite skill that you like working on more than others? [/b]

[b]Do you ever think of quitting the game?[/b] 

[b]Has being part of Tip.It helped you in any way? How? [/b]

[b]How did you come across the Tip.It website? [/b]

[b]What do you like to do outside of the game?[/b] 

[b]What would be the one piece of major advice that you would give to all fellow Tip.iters?[/b] 

If you could do a screenshot saying thanks or that you like my blog that would be sweet!!!

Thanks a ton and I look forward to you reply!!!

=D Thanks.

Again [email protected]

[/hide]

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!

Looking forward to my interview :D Very fun, creative idea. Can't wait for the first edition!

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

when can i expect my interview :) i would like to do it, as i replied on your question (pm)

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--

hope you like the interview :)

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--

Hey, I may not be as famous as tripsis or Queen Valerie, but you are welcome to interview me. Or not, if you don't want to, it's in your hands.

Have fun with it.

4774_e3d1ea.png

I'm a married mother that plays RuneScape. Got a problem with that?

Kewl Idea I support it :thumbsup:

You can interview me. I mean seriously i've gone through 2 pures, 1 main, starting another main now which is lvl 9 with smite so why not interview me? :P Yeah you can put me on the list for a possible one.

-Harding

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG!Mostly Retired, Small Goal For When I actually play.

My Youtube Vids

loltoasthu6.jpg

3,221st Person To Reach 99 Firemaking - 7/14/07 ~ ~ Quit RS - 2/26/08

Cool idea! You could interview a newb like me if you want (I'm not actually a newb, just not good stats). :D

sonicoscar.png

tipitpickclubtfourthwq0ff1.jpgtipitpickclubfirsthalfdy1.pngtipitpickclubsecondhalfgb5.png

Before you read this interview, think about how cool it is to have people like Oscar on the site? What I mean, take a read =P