Slaying Pure *COMPLETE Pixel*

Lakitsym_Rose

*COMPLETE*

All I'm doing is adding in little fix-ins I see needing put. Most likely you won't be able to tell.

Here it is at long last:

65dustsampleky9.png

C/C please.

Rate it, love it, hate it, post.

65dustsampleex3.png

65dustsampleyw4.png

The blood is more of a rough-draft, will make it better once I add the BG for that area.

65dustsamplekz6.png

I want C/C on how the the newest Dusty looks. This update contains a New Dusty, slight glow on Dscim, Bigger Boots, better Cape.

65dustsamplehe0.png

Give me C/C on the newer Dusty Looks and the MASK. Especially the Mask it is incredibly hard to draw and I need tips and constructive criticism on how to make it better. Ignore the lining of the walls for now.

C/C Appreciated. I will update every decent update.

The idea is:

In my right hand my halberd which is embedded into the wall with a Dust Devil head resting on top and the body slumped against the wall below. To my left I have my scimitar thrusted through a second Dust Devil.

I will be wearing Graahk legs, Ghostly Top, Fury, Obby Cape, Climbing Boots, Mith Gloves, and Larupia Helm.

I'm looking forward to completing it since it isn't as cliched as most of the RS-Related Pixel Sigs nowadays.

I think you really need to change blade of hally

I disagree lets see how he positions the dust devil before making him change that... I think it will look fine

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

you could make those "sample" thingies transparent, else its a bit hard to see the body

btw isnt the cape a bit short? and where the torso and the legs unite, it looks (sorry for being mean) awful :? . it looks like he put a very tight and thin belt there. make the torso and legs more "together".

id also make the fury ammy a bit smaller and reduce saturation on the red thing it has

also, i know hands are difficult to draw, but it needs improving

mitsubishi64.jpeg

Click my main sig to see my fakes :D

Proud to be Mexican, yay!

you could make those "sample" thingies transparent, else its a bit hard to see the body

btw isnt the cape a bit short? and where the torso and the legs unite, it looks (sorry for being mean) awful :? . it looks like he put a very tight and thin belt there. make the torso and legs more "together".

id also make the fury ammy a bit smaller and reduce saturation on the red thing it has

also, i know hands are difficult to draw, but it needs improving

I made the cape longer, I fixed the shirt, I liked the Fury, and I just tried adding better shading to the hands.

Looking forward to the finished product here, looks good so far.

Only thing I recommend changing so far is the size of the boots. Way to small compared to the leg size.

623aivo.png

Veni Vidi Vici

I came, I saw, I conquered.

Hail to the wiki! For all your information needs.

Alright I need tips on how to do the second Dusty with the scim going through it. I think I want to make it with the scim through it's neck and it stretching for my char with it's mouth wide open but I can't figure out how to illustrate that.

so Far so Good. The shading is pretty well done in some places. I'm guessing those are the finished areas.

A few things I see that need attention:

-His right foot is out of perspective. Looks broken.

-the gray color in the twist of the obby cape blends with the back of the cape.

-Emphasize a waistline.

-Onyx stone should be smaller.

-The folds on the shirt shouldn't look like that. Think more folds, not ripples.

Looks good so far. Lemme know when the next update is. XD

casketwl7.png

Sig Under Construction

Current Goals: FIshing 91/99 Cooking 93/99

feet are a little to small and i think it would be cooler if he was holding the sword upside down.

Cool55155.png

814 to 99 Hunter

Trimmed Hunter Cape: 99 Cooking

Total Barrows Items: 53

Total Barrows Earnings: 65,545,000gp

so Far so Good. The shading is pretty well done in some places. I'm guessing those are the finished areas.

A few things I see that need attention:

-His right foot is out of perspective. Looks broken.

-the gray color in the twist of the obby cape blends with the back of the cape.

-Emphasize a waistline.

-Onyx stone should be smaller.

-The folds on the shirt shouldn't look like that. Think more folds, not ripples.

Looks good so far. Lemme know when the next update is. XD

I've fixed the feet, I fixed the cape, as in - it isn't? I think the Fury looks good, and those aren't folds I'm wearing ghostly, when I put in the BG that will be the inside of the cape through ghostly.

Now, Give me some tips on how to make the second dusty please?

oh, caskade.... wow, long time....

you still have the same unfinished sig XD

yeah, what you were saying about getting another one, dont use the same action. if personaly say a stabing action, or maybe slicing from head to gut via the neck.

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

100% my own work, i make my own brushes: set 1 set 2

Ok, seriously, you don't need to put so many samples on unfinished work.. Not a lot of people want to rip unfinished sigs :lol:

wiseoldmanv2jpgvx2.jpg

do u wow?

Cassiius|Level 70 Night Elf Preist|Runetotem

Sambora|Level 37 Tauren Shaman|BurningLegion

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

you can't kill dusties with that hat, you need facemask. And a facemask would look better then the lap head not that you did it badly you did great job making the hat just its a bad looking item in the game =\ well thats my opinion

Getting on my nerves that everyone is saying you need facemask to kill dusties. I mean use your imaginations. Lol

First one to say in this topic O: if you were to have put "i know no facemask" i wouldnt have posted. Well you should put something other then a animal head, something that shows eyes, eyebrows and mouth so you can have so more emotion and not a dead freaky animal face.

Just a couple of things I think are wrong with it:

-Whats up with the dragon scimitar? I think it needs to be a much darker shade.

-The Dust Devil on the right looks like he is glowing.

-The rock in the lava needs some texture

Other than that, I think it is a really good pixel. I think you have done an excellent job with the hands and feet, those are parts I always struggle with. Good job. ::'