• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some pretty good dk trips there, musta made about 15-20m from them so far. lets hope you have the same amount of luck.

Thanks, yes, lets! 8-)

Lucky git.

Best of about 5 Duo trips for me was 1 zerker.

Not really, thats just pretty damn unlucky. :-s

Looks like Jagex wanted to get back at me after that Visage then.I have more fun on AQ now anyway.

Whats AQ? :?

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Lucky git.

Looks like Jagex wanted to get back at me after that Visage then.I have more fun on AQ now anyway.

AdventureQuest.

Despite it being all combat, and pretty much just farming all the time. Monsters are alot harder.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Lucky git.

AdventureQuest.

Despite it being all combat, and pretty much just farming all the time. Monsters are alot harder.

LOL Adventure Quest! :lol:

I used to play that when I was like 9, so sad tbh, sorry. Turn based rubbish, RS is much better! I guess your a guardian? Hehe. O:)

Level 90 X-Guardian.

Provides more of a challenge than RS. Though I have to admit, most fights are either Spam spells with Lightning Rod or hit away with melee weapon in Valhallan Plate and IronThorn, for me anyway.

I don't have a clue what you talking about, but either way, get back to RS fool. <3:

Okay Lightning Rod provides an uber energy spell and 10% bonus to spells.

Valhallan Plate is an Uber Plate, Ironthorn is an uber shield (200% to base and random though -10% bth (lowered if in beserker hides, depending on level)).

RS just bores me now lol.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

DK Trip #15 - Solo Mage

It went ok, was hoping for another drop after i got my 4th zerker about a third of the way into the trip, the hybrids got an archer and a serrcul, so mostly a good trip overall.

8fl8410.png

Ending Inv

8eshgmq.png

DK Trip #16 - Solo Mage

ROFL! This trip was one of my most fun and funniest, when i got to DK lair i met an old gof member, who was hybriding, we got talking and he left. 5 minutes later some crashers came into my world, and demanded i hop because i was there first? Wtf? I said no because i was there first and they wouldnt leave, so I competed for the kills. I got the first 2 kills and then they started to lure rex onto me, I outsmarted and outmanuvered them easily and it stayed on their mage, who got smacked about a bit. The hybrids then threatened to put sup on me, I simply told them to say goodbye to their mage if they did, as I would stand on him. I stole another kill and got myself a D Axe, which I waved about in their faces to mock them. I stole a few more kills, got rex on the mage for a last time and teled, with a large grin on my face.

6yk3rcm.png

Ending Inv

851p1ms.png